Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

tumblr_m75egu3KTy1ruikyvo1_250.gif

this thread won't die... 

Much like Trump, Woolie keeps a large defensive team on the payroll to defend him at all costs!!! He can do no wrong in some of these guys lovestruck eyes.:news:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

We could have done 18 pages in one day on FS v1.0. Not kidding :lol:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Much like Trump, Woolie keeps a large defensive team on the payroll to defend him at all costs!!! He can do no wrong in some of these guys lovestruck eyes.:news:

7e5rj8.jpg

- "Go back to ignoring me" (to Jimmy) 

- Makes custom meme referencing him :news:

As far as Woolie goes, it's kinda easy to defend him (even though he was wrong in posting Steve's full name).  There's a clear pattern here, that a certain someone needs to constantly bait someone to argue every day.  Whether it's Woolie, Jimmy, me, whatever.  And it's fine ... that's what FS is.  But when people need to bait others by taking shots at their personal life by calling out their marital history, regardless of it being shared a long time ago ... it's a low blow and whatever retaliation comes as a result, so be it.  

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, HSR said:

In all fairness to @Jimmy Snacks he’s the new guy on Woolie’s team so doing all he can to earn  points.  He’s like the weather….give him time and he will change :lol:   And where Jimmy goes Fluffski  goes :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

As far as Woolie goes, it's kinda easy to defend him (even though he was wrong in posting Steve's full name).  There's a clear pattern here, that a certain someone needs to constantly bait someone to argue every day.  Whether it's Woolie, Jimmy, me, whatever.  And it's fine ... that's what FS is.  But when people need to bait others by taking shots at their personal life by calling out their marital history, regardless of it being shared a long time ago ... it's a low blow and whatever retaliation comes as a result, so be it.  

It’s weird how he equates me trying not to be an asshole towards Woolie and Moe as some sort of personal affront.

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

In all fairness to @Jimmy Snacks he’s the new guy on Woolie’s team so doing all he can to earn  points.  He’s like the weather….give him time and he will change :lol:   And where Jimmy goes Fluffski  goes :lmao: 

And now the weirdo tranny enabler chimes in because he craves the attention…fuck off you skeevy fuck.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That’s bullshit and the problem in a nutshell.  Those on here who actually think they have thick skin actually have the thinnest.  And your post is a prime example.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And now the weirdo tranny enabler chimes in because he craves the attention…fuck off you skeevy fuck.

You’re willfully lying.  Pathetic behavior but then again you couldn’t take the heat :snack:

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

it's a low blow and whatever retaliation comes as a result, so be it.  

Maybe on your website, but that isn't the case here. If you guys want to talk about changing the rules I am more than happy to discuss it.

Look, I don't give a fuck what the rules here are. But to say that someone has an open invitation to break the rules because they had someone throw a "low blow" at them isn't going to fly here.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Maybe on your website, but that isn't the case here. If you guys want to talk about changing the rules I am more than happy to discuss it.

Look, I don't give a fuck what the rules here are. But to say that someone has an open invitation to break the rules because they had someone throw a "low blow" at them isn't going to fly here.

No kidding . SMFH 

Newbies trying to say how things are run around here. Unbelievable. 

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

so is it ok to still call you fat or do you prefer another pronoun? 

:ashamed:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

You're reading into it more than necessary, and getting emotional at the same time.  I said what Woolie did was wrong.  I have no problem defending the guy for everything else he's said in rebuttal to HSR's baiting attempts.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says and does whatever it takes to get someone, anyone, to interact with him is quite pathetic. But he's always been content being the forum punching bag

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

You're reading into it more than necessary, and getting emotional at the same time.  I said what Woolie did was wrong.  I have no problem defending the guy for everything else he's said in rebuttal to HSR's baiting attempts.

I'm not emotional at all. The way that I read it was that thought Mark had the right to do what he did because he was baited. Let me let you in on a little secret, that's what just about everyone here does. Some take it further than others, but it isn't the rules.

Like I said, I don't care what the rules are here. If the group wants to have a discussion about tightening up the rules then I am fine with it. But right now I am going with what the members wanted when FS v2 0 was started.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Says and does whatever it takes to get someone, anyone, to interact with him is quite pathetic. But he's always been content being the forum punching bag

Like clockwork Fluffski can’t help himself :lol:  And the irony….. :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Like I said, I don't care what the rules are here. If the group wants to have a discussion about tightening up the rules then I am fine with it. But right now I am going with what the members wanted when FS v2 0 was started.

I don't think I, or anyone else, has suggested changing the rules.  The topic of defending Woolie was what I was originally responding to, and I made it clear I agreed that using Steve's full name was wrong.  Beyond that, assuming he comes back, we all know what will happen.  He will make a post to some topic, and his stalker will be sure to follow him shortly thereafter.  And we can go through this again, like Groundhog Day.