Check your account email address ×

Michelle Obama could be America’s next President

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cold War said:

Michelle is old school trans.  No tucking it away.  Yeah, I got a dick….so what???? 

I'm so proud of her! Sorry what are your pronouns???  She/her/they/them/potatoe

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m one of the few who thinks for themselves on here - hence I’m not in line with the middle aged white male positions like you and most on here.  I don’t have grievances like you do :lol: 

Ok Mr. White Knight dipshit :lmao:

E73CC26B-98C9-470D-BA41-A004F8D3BC92.jpeg

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m one of the few who thinks for themselves on here - hence I’m not in line with the middle aged white male positions like you and most on here.  I don’t have grievances like you do :lol: 

You are the poster child of a liberal, spoon fed, fool.  The majority of your posts are copy/paste Twitter links from far left crazies, and when you don't copy/paste you're just regurgitating from your (here's one of your favorite references) ... ultra left ECHO CHAMBER 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What is it that you would say….?

Fish on!

fuck that racist cunt.

So rich coming from an ignorant moron in a fascist cult :lol:  

I get it……it’s tough for the party of ‘family values’ to respect someone who’s been married once and actually has a wholesome family….sort of like your cult leader :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

So rich coming from an ignorant moron in a fascist cult :lol:  

I get it……it’s tough for the party of ‘family values’ to respect someone who’s been married once and actually has a wholesome family….sort of like your cult leader :lmao: 

Hey, I have not knocked her for anything else, other than being an American hating racist.  Their two girls seem like fine young ladies, so they obviously have done a good job unlike the Bidens.

Kissed any trannies today? :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey, I have not knocked her for anything else, other than being an American hating racist.  Their two girls seem like fine young ladies, so they obviously have done a good job unlike the Bidens.

Kissed any trannies today? :lol: 

American hating racists…..you mean orange fat fuck……you’re starting to come around :lol: 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

And on cue a misogynistic racist pig replies :lol:  

Misogynist?  Aren't you the one who want men to compete in women's sports invalidating the entire category of "women's sports"

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just having to listen to how she is a beautiful woman again makes me nauseated. No one really thinks that about her.  :stop:

I can hear Oprah just gushing over her right now....given the stats on government employment, I'd say her minority hasn't done so bad.