Check your account email address ×

Fuckin' brutal...

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So I guess probably about half of that 81 million people who voted for him have changed their mind. Because that’s what it looks like.

I hope those dumb fucks are feeling the pain, especially the little college twits and their parents who thought Joe was going to be their savior from student loans. It's easy to sell votes when you tell big fat lies that you can't deliver on. What irks me is how can there be 40% that still approve of this clown show?

Build Back Better!!! 

• Like 1

five years ago? 

no COVID 

unprecedentedly low interest rates

no hyperinflation from $20T in stimulus under two different POTUS 

no war involving a major oil supplier 

wow, imagine that? 

Americans are dumb as shit.

the evidence... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbZ8Xjpi8I0i6jYTY-OMP

these two, in a possible rematch 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I hope those dumb fucks are feeling the pain, especially the little college twits and their parents who thought Joe was going to be their savior from student loans. It's easy to sell votes when you tell big fat lies that you can't deliver on. What irks me is how can there be 40% that still approve of this clown show?

Build Back Better!!! 

Because people like MC will live in a fascist red state, reap all the rewards from doing so, while bitching about republicans that don't have as big an impact on him.

Pure hypocrisy, so to speak.

Dems in Florida and New Hampshire: "Life is good! What the fuck is the matter with you MAGAts?????????"

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Build Back Better!!! 

exactly. have the same shit show going on up here with castros kid in charge. fuel, heating up. groceries up. everything up. but we (buds) were yakking and guess what? we all make a pretty good living and it is irritating. but the twats that vote for these lefty loons are usually the minimum wage earners, uni or college degree (for something useful, like ancient aztec dildo making or some such drivel) cunts that cant find work. and the odd retired retards who are looking for more. and they cant afford it and whine like the losers they are. love it

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

five years ago? 

no COVID 

unprecedentedly low interest rates

no hyperinflation from $20T in stimulus under two different POTUS 

no war involving a major oil supplier 

wow, imagine that? 

Americans are dumb as shit.

the evidence... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbZ8Xjpi8I0i6jYTY-OMP

these two, in a possible rematch 

But 4yrs of steady bullshit from the demophiles 

Wait until the second round of bank failures late fall early winter....the fed sat on their hands for 2 years then were dumbfounded when inflation took off....the rapid rate increases haven't been full felt yet. 

25 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Wait until the second round of bank failures late fall early winter....the fed sat on their hands for 2 years then were dumbfounded when inflation took off....the rapid rate increases haven't been full felt yet. 

do you recall when Trump wanted the Fed rate to go to zero, or possibly negative rates?  

Fed meddling going back to Bernacke or even Greenspan was part of the problems we're facing today.  I'm not a fan of Powell but at least he stood up to Trump's demands.  

you should start by thanking Wall Street... 

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/31/trump-rails-against-powell-day-after-fed-cuts-rates-for-a-third-time-this-year.html

Edited by Crnr2Crnr