Check your account email address ×

Let's try something different?

9 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Since this is a "Sledder" site, hoping the plan to ride from Gunflint Lodge through Canada to Crane Lake works out with @HSR this year!

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I'd be down for that.

*Raises hand*

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I’d like to visit @ckf, smoke some of his weed and drink all of his beer. :yummy: :bc: :lol: 

I wish I could crash a sled as gracefully as Neal! @NaturallyAspirated :lol:

he's about 5 hours from me. i  have been to his area mountain biking. wish i knew him then , i could have bought him a beer , possibly hit the stash

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

he's about 5 hours from me. i  have been to his area mountain biking. wish i knew him then , i could have bought him a beer , possibly hit the stash

I was reading something about Kingdom Trails on Facebook. Something about KT wanting to put in a parking lot for 100 cars in East Burke. Of course some are complaining.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I was reading something about Kingdom Trails on Facebook. Something about KT wanting to put in a parking lot for 100 cars in East Burke. Of course some are complaining.

they had troubles a couple years ago. we hit the 3 "t"s , 45f and raining, i ate shit hard in the roots. i live in the catskills and grew up riding roots but i was a touch out of control, launched a jump that landed in wet roots. my own fault for launching unknown shit. next day we climbed across the road from where we stayed , moose alley over to bears back or something. tons of climbing. i can do that shit here. i went for all the fun stuff i heard about but my friends took me elsewhere. shit i could have hung out with ckf, maybe help trim or something...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dsupercat said:

This is such a calming thread nice to see everyone playing nice.  Still waiting for a couple of hyper posters to say something positive... You know who you are

I'll be a power tripping admin for a sec :lol:

download.jpeg.jpg

29 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Just sold my 1253 today..

Still ride a couple times of year with Gus and he has no problem putting on 200 to 300 miles in a day.  He's currently riding a 2022 XCR 850.

Fond memories when we talk about Ross's grass drags.  Those were good times.