Check your account email address ×

Hay Days 2023

Gym hasn't visited in a while.  Gym took a look around and it doesn't appear Gym has missed much.  Gym is considering attending this straw festival.  Gym would like to know what kind of footwear is ideal to attend.  Gym has webbed toes and doesn't like to show them in public.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym hasn't visited in a while.  Gym took a look around and it doesn't appear Gym has missed much.  Gym is considering attending this straw festival.  Gym would like to know what kind of footwear is ideal to attend.  Gym has webbed toes and doesn't like to show them in public.  

Crocs, original, black

On 8/3/2023 at 6:58 AM, krom said:

I'm shocked to see dealers advertising '24 800's on the floor..  who in their right mind would buy one???  Hell the big bore catalyst will be released before the selling season.

We ordered exactly 0.

FWIW Jimwit @ZR6000RR is still lying about the catalyst being sold out.  It’s available in riot, and m versions still.

Funny you mention not being sold out. Munising motorsports posted today they have 2 catalyst riots for stock coming when ever they are built. They have the demo at their dealer ship now. 

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Funny you mention not being sold out. Munising motorsports posted today they have 2 catalyst riots for stock coming when ever they are built. They have the demo at their dealer ship now. 

as of last week's email we could order as many of them as we wanted (2 combos left don't remember exact color and track). They have a lot of M sleds available too 

1 hour ago, krom said:

as of last week's email we could order as many of them as we wanted (2 combos left don't remember exact color and track). They have a lot of M sleds available too 

I would imagine 600cc mountain sleds are a tough sell for any brand. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Riot might be tempting in season. Would like to read some more rider reviews on it first though.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2023 at 10:55 PM, Art Vandelay said:

Riot might be tempting in season. Would like to read some more rider reviews on it first though.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@p51mstg rode them all... fwiw

I've ridden a few versions of it, and imho if you aren't actually going to ride off trail, its too long....
it trail rides better than the switchback, but just like every 146, is too long to for the trails, unless you ride like @ZR6000RR or how old people fuck

Edited by krom
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, krom said:

I've ridden a few versions of it, and imho if you aren't actually going to ride off trail, its too long....
it trail rides better than the switchback, but just like every 146, is too long to for the trails, unless you ride like @ZR6000RR or how old people fuck

So the magazines are still lying?  146 still handle like a fucking air craft carrier 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, krom said:

That's what I was wondering about. Probably ride my procross one more year and see about something else next year. Probably spend 75% of the time on the trail. Mine is a 137 and I like the 129 my bud has better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

So the magazines are still lying?  146 still handle like a fucking air craft carrier 

You are taking the word of a Janitor. Read real world rides. Does it scare you? 

On 8/4/2023 at 9:43 PM, Not greg b said:

I would imagine 600cc sleds are a tough sell for any brand. 

Yep

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You are taking the word of a Janitor. Read real world rides. Does it scare you? 

Says the guy who had family get him a job holding a stop sign and he's never had another.  Fucking hilarious.

• Like 1