Check your account email address ×

Hay Days 2023

17 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I'd fucking love to have an easy job like that and still pay the bills and afford new machines.  That in my book is WINNING.  Unless you have blind rage and an ankle biter complex.  How many people making fun of this guy is buying a new sled every year, yet you're making fun of his job.  That's fucking epically pathetic.

What's just as pathetic is making fun of anyone's job for any reason.  That is classless.  

Oh and it sounds like he's doing it in areas where he can ride.  Most of these haters probably don't get a new sled every year, have a more stressful job, and have to go back home to a shit hole suburb every Sunday (that is when you're lucky enough to leave your shit hole on the weekend).  The definition of winning is if you can get by while living in the areas you actually enjoy.  You can have your stupid fucking bro truck mall crawlers and your pathetic beta male housing developments and association fees, you aren't even men.  But you can sure gang up with the other citiots to make yourselves feel better.

The more you guys are obsessed with him just shows the more he owns you all.  He is in your heads and controlling the way you think.  Remember way back in the day when this was about weight of a catalyst?  Lol so pathetic 

Nice reach around.

Fag

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mnstang said:

*haydays my bad.  Can't keep track of all the threads that get overtaken by trolls.  Because it's all of the threads.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that this thread went down hill, because of the lying troll that you are congratulating. 

Also he was the first one to ever bring up how much money anyone makes.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I'd fucking love to have an easy job like that and still pay the bills and afford new machines.  That in my book is WINNING.  Unless you have blind rage and an ankle biter complex.  How many people making fun of this guy is buying a new sled every year, yet you're making fun of his job.  That's fucking epically pathetic.

What's just as pathetic is making fun of anyone's job for any reason.  That is classless.  

Oh and it sounds like he's doing it in areas where he can ride.  Most of these haters probably don't get a new sled every year, have a more stressful job, and have to go back home to a shit hole suburb every Sunday (that is when you're lucky enough to leave your shit hole on the weekend).  The definition of winning is if you can get by while living in the areas you actually enjoy.  You can have your stupid fucking bro truck mall crawlers and your pathetic beta male housing developments and association fees, you aren't even men.  But you can sure gang up with the other citiots to make yourselves feel better.

The more you guys are obsessed with him just shows the more he owns you all.  He is in your heads and controlling the way you think.  Remember way back in the day when this was about weight of a catalyst?  Lol so pathetic 

kROMMER and awful pathetic excuses for humans. I could care less what they say about me. They mean nothing!

I had to get that out. As far as weight goes, who really cares what dry weight is anyway? Can you ride the sled without oil in the shocks, Engine oil, whether it be two or four stroke in the tank and gas in the tank? Highly doubtful. 

3 hours ago, krom said:

You seem to be ignoring the fact that this thread went down hill, because of the lying troll that you are congratulating. 

Also he was the first one to ever bring up how much money anyone makes.

Could be the 2 of them are one in the same

16 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

Could be the 2 of them are one in the same

kROMMER and Awful? I think you are spot on! Some secret love affair between them maybe. Would explain Awful's affinity for derogatory homo names he uses so frequently. 

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I had to get that out. As far as weight goes, who really cares what dry weight is anyway? Can you ride the sled without oil in the shocks, Engine oil, whether it be two or four stroke in the tank and gas in the tank? Highly doubtful. 

Wrong thread you lying moron

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You is what you is.

A lying twatwaffle.

Nice English you dumb fucker. A lying twat waffle? You get that out of play girl? You truly are special. 

43 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You act like a cunt, you get called a cunt.

Simple

Take your highly educated 2 year college ass out of here.

Fuck you! You take your homophobic pile of shit ass first!

On 7/27/2023 at 9:09 AM, p51mstg said:

So, nobody's buying one of their VIP tickets, then?  I was kinda curious about whether there'd be any demand for those.  Seems like a huge waste of money, but so are all the gun raffle tickets I buy every year.

Let me introduce you to Corporate America.  No one is spending their own hard earned money on a "VIP" pass into a dirt field.

On 7/27/2023 at 9:17 AM, stinkipinki said:

I'm hoping Cat talk more about the big bore as we are now heading into August.
However I won't be disappointed....yet, if they don't. By later this year I hope we get some info on it.

On 7/27/2023 at 1:52 PM, krom said:

not sure if they will call it an 860, or by its actual displacement.  They have been talking about releasing it at this years haydays, since last year at haydays, so we'll all know soon.

I'm hopefull it will include the automotive high pressure GDI, with throttle body injectors, and unique turbo system that was patented before the textron buyout.  Unfortunately textron fired most everyone involved with the patent, most of the engine department, and gutting R&D budgets I'm expecting it to be DSI/SDI...

Firing everyone, and elimination R&D budgets is why the top of the line catalyst only comes in 600, and only gets the gauge that looked dated when it was released a decade ago.

If they don't announce the new engine at Haydays, it will be one of the biggest marketing mistakes ever in the history of powersports.  It won't change any sales for this year and Polaris and Doo are well ahead on engine development anyways.  Remember this?  It was so crowded I had to watch from the Yamaha booth!

amark-1024x768.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Let me introduce you to Corporate America.  No one is spending their own hard earned money on a "VIP" pass into a dirt field.

If they don't announce the new engine at Haydays, it will be one of the biggest marketing mistakes ever in the history of powersports.  It won't change any sales for this year and Polaris and Doo are well ahead on engine development anyways.  Remember this?  It was so crowded I had to watch from the Yamaha booth!

amark-1024x768.jpg

The problem with cat is they have no leadership and haven’t had any leadership during the entire launch of probably the most important product in company history. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

kROMMER and Awful? I think you are spot on! Some secret love affair between them maybe. Would explain Awful's affinity for derogatory homo names he uses so frequently. 

You're retarded.

Krom is in Michigan? I'm in New Brunswick Canada.

I thought you said you were educated? 😂

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You're retarded.

Krom is in Michigan? I'm in New Brunswick Canada.

I thought you said you were educated? 😂

Pretty defensive. It's ok. You can come out of the closet. Everyone knows now. 

41 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Pretty defensive. It's ok. You can come out of the closet. Everyone knows now. 

you love the gay shit almost as much as lying.

There can only be one reason you are so infatuated with it.

Edited by krom

Speaking of lying moron, linkedin lets you see who has viewed your profile, even if theirs is set to private.

I'm sure you are too stupid to know that, so I attached the directions for you.

Now its time to try and prove your bullshit claim.  Trying to cover up that you've been stalking me.  Lets see the screen shot showing where I viewed your profile.

Now to cut off your excuse before you make it up, my profile as always been completely unrestricted, and public

Screenshot 2023-07-31 151732.png

Edited by krom

5 minutes ago, krom said:

Speaking of lying moron, linkedin lets you see who has viewed your profile, even if theirs is set to private.

I'm sure you are too stupid to know that, so I attached the directions for you.

Now its time to try and prove your bullshit claim.  Trying to cover up that you've been stalking me.  Lets see the screen shot showing where I viewed your profile.

Now to cut off your excuse before you make it up, my profile as always been completely unrestricted, and public

Screenshot 2023-07-31 151732.png

I bet he won't post the screenshot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

The problem with cat is they have no leadership and haven’t had any leadership during the entire launch of probably the most important product in company history. 

I've always thought that most large corporations succeed in spite of management and corporate leadership, not because of it.  Textron is clearly a good example.

I sincerely hope for the best for Arctic Cat and plan to be there when they announce the new engine at Hay Days.

And, @teamgreen02 - I hadn't though about the VIP passes being geared toward corporate clients, but I'm sure you're right, that makes perfect sense.  I was curious why any regular people would pay extra for almost no added benefit and it never occurred to me that those aren't the intended targets. 

3 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

And, @teamgreen02 - I hadn't though about the VIP passes being geared toward corporate clients, but I'm sure you're right, that makes perfect sense.  I was curious why any regular people would pay extra for almost no added benefit and it never occurred to me that those aren't the intended targets. 

I've been around Corporate America long enough to know how all that works! 

My VIP pass includes 1 brat, 1 gatorade, use of a 2 wheeler to haul out my purchases, and a temporary storage spot at @Potatodigger1's trailer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

I've always thought that most large corporations succeed in spite of management and corporate leadership, not because of it.  Textron is clearly a good example.

I sincerely hope for the best for Arctic Cat and plan to be there when they announce the new engine at Hay Days.

The problem isn’t the doers. They can accomplish anything they are tasked with. I will give an example of what I mean by lack of leadership. Textron threw whatever her name was to drive the ship. for 8 months or so she fucked around and left. What did she change, approve, not approve, set back, delay, come up with that is a new strategy?? She would have had a hand in all of that (I am not saying she made all bad decisions) That scenario will have effects (both bad or good) getting this thing off the ground. Now they play the game of who is in charge and approves things?? this why they keep spinning their tires because people are in and out of the company without finishing projects. 

• Like 1

Release the new motor at haydays and have one ready to run trail stock 850 if they have any balls, marketing sense or confidence in it. (I know they won’t and no company would but fuck they need to do something to make a splash.)