Check your account email address ×

Hay Days 2023

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You know, I have had zero failures other tha my own fuck up. Over torquing the driven clutch bolt. Dealer had it in stock. Never been more than 3 days for accessories as well. Dealer has to order expected parts. With Cat, not much needed in my experience. 

You've had four 6000s since 2014. None had more than 2000 miles.

Congratulations, I guess.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

If I was a betting man, this is probably the new engine and the only thing changed in the current 800 to make catalyst big bore. It won’t be billet, they will tweak the fuel map on the current injection system and be done with it. It’s got a few seasons of test time on it and probably the cheapest way to get more cc out of it. 

IMG_0568.jpeg

More than likely. And will probably be all Cat needs to be right there with poo and Doo in the BB war.

But "right there" is not what cat needs. They need an engine that will crush the other two. One that will make people want to switch to the cat camp.

• Thanks 1

Whatever the new engine is, it's lighter than the 600 and will be mounted 1 inch lower in the Catalyst.  That's what I was told in January at the photo shoot by people who were involved in the design.  They were extremely unwilling to share anything else.

One of the main reasons I want to go to Hay Days this year is to see what Cat announces.

The CTech2 800 has some harmonics that make me concerned about any design that simply adds displacement to the existing engine.  I sincerely hope they've done something to address that.

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Did you read any of Krom's post?  I've been in the plant a bunch of times in the past 2 years and don't think he is painting a bleak enough picture.  Bulletproof.  Rofl.

the picture he did paint, should give even the most green goggled loyalist concerns... 

there's no such thing as bulletproof regarding any 2S engine from any manufacturer... but Suzuki has come close.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the picture he did paint, should give even the most green goggled loyalist concerns... 

there's no such thing as bulletproof regarding any 2S engine from any manufacturer... but Suzuki has come close.

When you add meeting modern emissions then there will never be a bulletproof 2S.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

DFI is not needed. Stroke will bet larger. Same with bore.

That’s exactly what that picture is I posted. You could build the “new engine” for the last few years. 

5 hours ago, krom said:

I hope they sell it off before its too late, they have already destroyed market share, sales, and loyalty of employees, and customers.  They have already turned down several offers.

Me, too.  Been there in my own line of work and am fortunate to have survived doing the same job through 3 different owners (one of which almost killed us off).  

• Like 1

On 7/27/2023 at 11:28 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Been told 870. Friends kid has been in testing. What ever it is, the claim is bulletproof!

Want to put a couple bucks on the bold?

I'll put a few grand on you lying, or just being wrong.

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

He will skip right over this. Expect no response from liar liar pants on fire.

He is on ignore. I will never respond to this stupid fuck ever again. As far as engine size. I said I heard. Followed that up with a will see. Not rocket surgery for most. Then, again, I am responding to a fucking idiot. My bad. 

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

He is on ignore. I will never respond to this stupid fuck ever again. As far as engine size. I said I heard. Followed that up with a will see. Not rocket surgery for most. Then, again, I am responding to a fucking idiot. My bad. 

Ah, he made your pussy hurt so you are going to pretend to ignore him now.  You have the maturity of a half developed 7th grader.  Fucking sad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, he made your pussy hurt so you are going to pretend to ignore him now.  You have the maturity of a half developed 7th grader.  Fucking sad.

You are so grown up? Read what you typed. That is fucking sad. Anger management. Live it, love it. Poster girl.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

You are so grown up? Read what you typed. That is fucking sad. Anger management. Live it, love it. Poster girl.

Everything I wrote was true.  You are pathetic.  You will lie and pretend to ignore him while deep down you will get all bitter reading his posts.  You are too much of a pussy to actually ignore him and too much of a pussy to actually discuss with him.  Fucking piece of dumb ass shit.  Perhaps your family can help you on the forum as well as in your professional life. :P

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Everything I wrote was true.  You are pathetic.  You will lie and pretend to ignore him while deep down you will get all bitter reading his posts.  You are too much of a pussy to actually ignore him and too much of a pussy to actually discuss with him.  Fucking piece of dumb ass shit.  Perhaps your family can help you on the forum as well as in your professional life. :P

Wow! You need serious help. I'm not sure you can be saved. Not that I care. I succeed everywhere I go. You can't handle the truth. Did you actually bring family into this? Just did one of my sisters 50th wedding anniversary's. Don't bring family EVER into this, you being a complete fuck. 

Edited by ZR6000RR

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You succeed?   Ha, you hold a fucking yield sign for a job and get paid what 20 year olds do these days.  Success!

Assume. Never held a sign in my life. Traffic control wages though, for those folk, make anywhere from 25 to over 40, depending on location. Many make more than me. I love you judging me. Proves how shallow you are . What kind of person are you,really? I think I am done with you. You cant back up anything you say, so you deflect to insults. Concrete street skin on me child. 

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Assume. Never held a sign in my life. Traffic control wages though, for those folk, make anywhere from 25 to over 40, depending on location. Many make more than me. I love you judging me. Proves how shallow you are . What kind of person are you,really? I think I am done with you. You cant back up anything you say, so you deflect to insults. Concrete street skin on me child. 

Aren't you the one harassing Krom for being a janitor?

Hypocrite much?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

The sign holders can make $80k a year?

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The sign holders can make $80k a year?

Seasonal work for those around here. Not going to do it for you, but look up wages in mndot. Nothing is free. 

I'd fucking love to have an easy job like that and still pay the bills and afford new machines.  That in my book is WINNING.  Unless you have blind rage and an ankle biter complex.  How many people making fun of this guy is buying a new sled every year, yet you're making fun of his job.  That's fucking epically pathetic.

What's just as pathetic is making fun of anyone's job for any reason.  That is classless.  

Oh and it sounds like he's doing it in areas where he can ride.  Most of these haters probably don't get a new sled every year, have a more stressful job, and have to go back home to a shit hole suburb every Sunday (that is when you're lucky enough to leave your shit hole on the weekend).  The definition of winning is if you can get by while living in the areas you actually enjoy.  You can have your stupid fucking bro truck mall crawlers and your pathetic beta male housing developments and association fees, you aren't even men.  But you can sure gang up with the other citiots to make yourselves feel better.

The more you guys are obsessed with him just shows the more he owns you all.  He is in your heads and controlling the way you think.  Remember way back in the day when this was about weight of a catalyst?  Lol so pathetic