Check your account email address ×

Hay Days 2023

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Quick search results in no Barby movie.

What was the name of that college you went to?

Asking for a friend.

Figure it out dumbass. Barbie? You really are that guy who sucks dick for fun. 

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I will be there selling raffle tickets for our clubs.  

You mean leaching off your club.

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I dont have facebook and you looked me up on LinkedIn. I just looked up the dealership you try to clean. I also have a degree from a well respected college that happens to be one of the best in my chosen field. Been doing this work since I was 16. 40 years. 

Thanks for the admittal.  At age 16 you obviously had a family member get you the job and that's all you've done since.  Fucking loser.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You mean leaching off your club.

Thanks for the admittal.  At age 16 you obviously had a family member get you the job and that's all you've done since.  Fucking loser.

Leaching off my club (s)? Oh really? I dont get paid for my help. Join a club and do some good, you fucking scum bag. I was hired on my merit. Every fucking job.4 years and retirement. You? Probably living off your boyfriend's salary.  Doubtful there is a female unless she is a he.

So, nobody's buying one of their VIP tickets, then?  I was kinda curious about whether there'd be any demand for those.  Seems like a huge waste of money, but so are all the gun raffle tickets I buy every year.

I'm hoping Cat talk more about the big bore as we are now heading into August.
However I won't be disappointed....yet, if they don't. By later this year I hope we get some info on it.

Edited by stinkipinki

4 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

I'm hoping Cat talk more about the big bore as we are now heading into August.
However I won't be disappointed....yet, if they don't. By later this year I hope we get some info on it.

not sure if they will call it an 860, or by its actual displacement.  They have been talking about releasing it at this years haydays, since last year at haydays, so we'll all know soon.

I'm hopefull it will include the automotive high pressure GDI, with throttle body injectors, and unique turbo system that was patented before the textron buyout.  Unfortunately textron fired most everyone involved with the patent, most of the engine department, and gutting R&D budgets I'm expecting it to be DSI/SDI...

Firing everyone, and elimination R&D budgets is why the top of the line catalyst only comes in 600, and only gets the gauge that looked dated when it was released a decade ago.

Edited by krom
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, krom said:

not sure if they will call it an 860, or by its actual displacement.  They have been talking about releasing it at this years haydays, since last year at haydays, so we'll all know soon.

I'm hopefull it will include the automotive high pressure GDI, with throttle body injectors, and unique turbo system that was patented before the textron buyout.  Unfortunately textron fired most everyone involved with the patent, most of the engine department, and gutting R&D budgets I'm expecting it to be DSI/SDI...

Firing everyone, and elimination R&D budgets is why the top of the line catalyst only comes in 600, and only gets the gauge that looked dated when it was released a decade ago.

ZR6000R speaks much more highly of the Catalyst.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

ZR6000R speaks much more highly of the Catalyst.

The sled is a huge improvement over the procross (which despite claims on here, was within a few lbs of doo, and has a way better more predictable front end) 

Its also 5+ years late, should have a DI big bore with turbo option, new color touchscreen option, and Brian Dick's patented rear skid.
Its late, and missing all those features as a direct result of textron's poor, ever changing management.

That same management canceled every dealer withing a set distance from any bass pro/tracker dealer and refused to sell units to the remaining dirt dealers, to get a contract building units for them, and made the sleds pre-season only.  Which decimated their volume and market share.  They then decided to gut the sled and dirt line ups. 

On the dirt side they currently build 1 atv with a few different variations in TRF, the 600.  and 2 or 3 SXS, depending on if you think the crew version of the prowler is different from the standard version.  They choose not to build the XX turbo, 4XX, and 4XX turbo that had been developed before the take over (they presented time lines for the release of those machines at the dealer meeting in MN).  The XX hasn't appreciably changed since it was released 6 years ago (they changed the clutches, trans, and front diff only because team industries was fired)

Production volume dropped significantly due to these and other decisions, significantly increasing their cost to build units.

Forgot to mention that they fired 95% of the people who had a clue what they where doing, management (don't get me wrong lots of those guys needed to go, but they dumped the good ones, and kept the shitty ones)  The dealer call center has gone from outstanding to horrendous, fired basically anyone in the poga dept who knew what they are doing, and replaced them with clueless minimum wage phone attendants.  A dealer used to be able to make a call and either find the answer, or have the problem fixed in a few minutes.  Now its days to weeks.

Last winter they had only 2 or 3 guys doing tech support for the entire country, They have completely eliminated good will, and shut down special services.  Up until a couple of years ago, if something broke that shouldn't have, even a year out of warranty, it was easy to get it taken care of at little to no cost to the customer (complete engines, new tunnels or bulkheads, heat exchangers, skid parts etc).  Now if you are a few weeks out of warranty, pound sand.

Production can't keep up, because of they way they treated so many loyal employees its hard to get anyone to work there.  Digikey has expanded, pays significantly more, has way better benefits etc.  So now the line is run by a bunch of mexicans who left the poultry industry when all the flocks had to be culled.  If you speak english on the line, you are in the minority.

Parts availability sucks, because they fired everyone in purchasing, and brought in their own people and systems.  They try to blame covid, but its simply because purchasing doesn't order enough parts, often enough.  Even worse than the backorders are discontinued parts.  Every suzuki part has been discontinued, after they run out of stock on hand, it will be NLA.  If you own a wildcat x, trail, or sport, clutches are not available. If you own a 2022 XX and need trans parts, good luck every thing has been discontinued, and only a few are on the shelf.  They expect you to buy a complete new trans out of pocket for a 7 month old machine.

But wtf do I know :ashamed:

Edited by krom
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, krom said:

The sled is a huge improvement over the procross (which despite claims on here, was within a few lbs of doo, and has a way better more predictable front end) 

Its also 5+ years late, should have a DI big bore with turbo option, new color touchscreen option, and Brian Dick's patented rear skid.
Its late, and missing all those features as a direct result of textron's poor, ever changing management.

That same management canceled every dealer withing a set distance from any bass pro/tracker dealer and refused to sell units to the remaining dirt dealers, to get a contract building units for them, and made the sleds pre-season only.  Which decimated their volume and market share.  They then decided to gut the sled and dirt line ups. 

On the dirt side they currently build 1 atv with a few different variations in TRF, the 600.  and 2 or 3 SXS, depending on if you think the crew version of the prowler is different from the standard version.  They choose not to build the XX turbo, 4XX, and 4XX turbo that had been developed before the take over (they presented time lines for the release of those machines at the dealer meeting in MN).  The XX hasn't appreciably changed since it was released 6 years ago (they changed the clutches, trans, and front diff only because team industries was fired)

Production volume dropped significantly due to these and other decisions, significantly increasing their cost to build units.

Forgot to mention that they fired 95% of the people who had a clue what they where doing, management (don't get me wrong lots of those guys needed to go, but they dumped the good ones, and kept the shitty ones)  The dealer call center has gone from outstanding to horrendous, fired basically anyone in the poga dept who knew what they are doing, and replaced them with clueless minimum wage phone attendants.  A dealer used to be able to make a call and either find the answer, or have the problem fixed in a few minutes.  Now its days to weeks.

Last winter they had only 2 or 3 guys doing tech support for the entire country, They have completely eliminated good will, and shut down special services.  Up until a couple of years ago, if something broke that shouldn't have, even a year out of warranty, it was easy to get it taken care of at little to no cost to the customer (complete engines, new tunnels or bulkheads, heat exchangers, skid parts etc).  Now if you are a few weeks out of warranty, pound sand.

Production can't keep up, because of they way they treated so many loyal employees its hard to get anyone to work there.  Digikey has expanded, pays significantly more, has way better benefits etc.  So now the line is run by a bunch of mexicans who left the poultry industry when all the flocks had to be culled.  If you speak english on the line, you are in the minority.

Parts availability sucks, because they fired everyone in purchasing, and brought in their own people and systems.  They try to blame covid, but its simply because purchasing doesn't order enough parts, often enough.  Even worse than the backorders are discontinued parts.  Every suzuki part has been discontinued, after they run out of stock on hand, it will be NLA.  If you own a wildcat x, trail, or sport, clutches are not available. If you own a 2022 XX and need trans parts, good luck every thing has been discontinued, and only a few are on the shelf.  They expect you to buy a complete new trans out of pocket for a 7 month old machine.

Dam Krom little bit of venting?  Any truth that they are going to switch to Walker Evans shocks.  🤣

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Dam Krom little bit of venting?  Any truth that they are going to switch to Walker Evans shocks.  🤣

been a long couple of years, watching, and dealing with everything get worse day by day.  I forgot to add the clueless phone answers don't have the authority, or ability to do anything on their own.

Watching jimwit deep throat textron cock every chance he gets is entertaining.  He is absolutely clueless as to what has happened, is happening, will be coming, and why, but lies constantly to act like a big deal.   Like I said, that picture fits him perfectly.

Who needs walker evans, they already have their own shocks, and while they are cheap, they break less, and leak less than the WE stuff

Edited by krom
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, krom said:

I herd 860, same injection system as current 800, same engine construction as the current 800 just a cc bump. 

7 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I herd 860, same injection system as current 800, same engine construction as the current 800 just a cc bump. 

Been told 870. Friends kid has been in testing. What ever it is, the claim is bulletproof!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, krom said:

When textron comes out with something it is usually pretty good but back support sucks when it brakes and it will. Everything you listed below that paragraph is how textron is operates companies like cat they buy out and has for decades. It wouldn’t surprise me if cat is not part of textron in the next few years. Been there done that with them. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

... the claim is bulletproof!

Did you read any of Krom's post?  I've been in the plant a bunch of times in the past 2 years and don't think he is painting a bleak enough picture.  Bulletproof.  Rofl.

• Like 2

Just now, Not greg b said:

When textron comes out with something it is usually pretty good but back support sucks when it brakes and it will. Everything you listed below that paragraph is how textron is operates companies like cat they buy out and has for decades. It wouldn’t surprise me if cat is not part of textron in the next few years. Been there done that with them. 

You know, I have had zero failures other tha my own fuck up. Over torquing the driven clutch bolt. Dealer had it in stock. Never been more than 3 days for accessories as well. Dealer has to order expected parts. With Cat, not much needed in my experience. 

If I was a betting man, this is probably the new engine and the only thing changed in the current 800 to make catalyst big bore. It won’t be billet, they will tweak the fuel map on the current injection system and be done with it. It’s got a few seasons of test time on it and probably the cheapest way to get more cc out of it. 

IMG_0568.jpeg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

If I was a betting man, this is probably the new engine and the only thing changed in the current 800 to make catalyst big bore. It won’t be billet, they will tweak the fuel map on the current injection system and be done with it. It’s got a few seasons of test time on it and probably the cheapest way to get more cc out of it. 

IMG_0568.jpeg

DFI is not needed. Stroke will bet larger. Same with bore.

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You do a lot of assuming. Fuck you!

No assumptions needed.  You don't go over 50 and you crashed at 35 on a little ridge. Tells the complete story.  Obviously since you added the fuck off you know it's true.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I heard a few cc off of that (but not many) and everything else you said, but have been holding out hope they did it the right way instead.

FWIW they have changed suppliers for the ECU starting 2024 the prototype catalyst sleds have the old Kokusan Denki, while production units are supposed to use synerject (who is now owned by continental)  ecus (same company who makes the metal housed ecu used on the dirt side)

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Been told 870. Friends kid has been in testing. What ever it is, the claim is bulletproof!

Same guy who told you yamahaha isn't going anywhere?? 

8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I hope they sell it off before its too late, they have already destroyed market share, sales, and loyalty of employees, and customers.  They have already turned down several offers.

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

DFI is not needed. Stroke will bet larger. Same with bore.

You really are a moron aren't you...  HP GDI would solve the run ability issues, and the poor emissions of the current 800, increase power, and increase fuel economy