Check your account email address ×

Hay Days 2023

I'm still debating on whether or not I'll make the drive.  Other than scratching the itch of seeing the new stuff, Hay Days has lost its appeal (well, if it's warm and the ladies are showing some skin - that ain't so bad!).  I have a few items I'd like to pick up before the season, but the deals just don't seem to be any better than what a guy can potentially find online now days.  

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

I'm still debating on whether or not I'll make the drive.  Other than scratching the itch of seeing the new stuff, Hay Days has lost its appeal (well, if it's warm and the ladies are showing some skin - that ain't so bad!).  I have a few items I'd like to pick up before the season, but the deals just don't seem to be any better than what a guy can potentially find online now days.  

Because it’s most of the online guys selling 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I will be there selling raffle tickets for our clubs.  I know you wont do actual work.

Selling tickets might be more difficult than the job your relative got you, but its not "actual work".  BTW we all know your doing it for the free ticket.  Since you already leach off the taxpayers, you should buy your own ticket to go, and let someone who isn't a raging asshole with little-man syndrome, work the ticket booth, sales would increase exponentially.

Edited by krom

3 minutes ago, krom said:

Selling tickets might be more difficult than the job your relative got you, but we all know your doing it for the free ticket.  Since you already leach off the taxpayers, you should buy your own ticket

We pay to get in. I also got my job because of my qualifications. Thst is what you gain from doing the job well. You? Yes, we need a janitor. Can you spell broom? Your hired!

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

We pay to get in. I also got my job because of my qualifications. Thst is what you gain from doing the job well. You? Yes, we need a janitor. Can you spell broom? Your hired!

You've said that you stalked me on Facebook, linked in, and other places.  You should know that unlike you, I have a real 4 year degree, from a very well respected school.

Edit:  Forgot to add that I make more than you do as well.

Edited by krom

1 minute ago, krom said:

You've said that you stalked me on Facebook, linked in, and other places.  You should know that unlike you, I have a real degree, from a very well respected school.

I dont have facebook and you looked me up on LinkedIn. I just looked up the dealership you try to clean. I also have a degree from a well respected college that happens to be one of the best in my chosen field. Been doing this work since I was 16. 40 years. 

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I dont have facebook and you looked me up on LinkedIn. I just looked up the dealership you try to clean. I also have a degree from a well respected college that happens to be one of the best in my chosen field. Been doing this work since I was 16. 40 years. 

You are a total fucking moron.  I cant imagine anyone as moronic as you would bother to have a linked in profile, and never would look there even if I did.

How are you so fucking stupid????  I've said it a bunch of times, but keep reading it till you understand.

You posted your name, where you work, and what you do, on here and everywhere else countless times.  Every public employee has all their info posted online, so when you bragged about making more than others on here, it took a few seconds to see that you lied about that, just like everything else you lie about.

Also, I've never posted where I work, my name, or any other info like that on any forum.  You had to stalk me, and ask around to find out any of that info.

https://govsalaries.com/

https://opengovus.com/minnesota-employee

https://www.openthebooks.com/minnesota-state-employees/

https://mn.gov/deed/business/locating-minnesota/data/wage-data.jsp

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, krom said:

You are a total fucking moron.  I cant imagine anyone as moronic as you would bother to have a linked in profile, and never would look there even if I did.

How are you so fucking stupid????  I've said it a bunch of times, but keep reading it till you understand.

You posted your name, where you work, and what you do, on here and everywhere else countless times.  Every public employee has all their info posted online, so when you bragged about making more than others on here, it took a few seconds to see that you lied about that, just like everything else you lie about.

Also, I've never posted where I work, my name, or any other info like that on any forum.  You had to stalk me, and ask around to find out any of that info.

Never posted where I work. Your place of work showed up that had looked me up. All I did was google said dealership. Huge difference. Even looking up my wages. That is stalking in my eyes. Fuck off. Back to ignore you go. As one of my favorite comedians once stated, you can't fix stupid!

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'd consider going if there could be a group meetup of losers wherever Jimmy is selling raffle tickets... hopefully there's a stand selling Bud Light nearby.

You would be all over that, you Barby. :buttkisser:

4 hours ago, krom said:

Prob not going to make it this year...

I should go at least once before it, or I die though.

It’s way over rated. Unless you want watch all the racing or have tickets from a vendor to the after parties it’s not worth traveling cross country for. All the manufacturers/aftermarket companies/anyone selling new stuff is in one area and it isn’t that big. You can see it all pretty quickly. Most of the vendors now are all the online stores you see everywhere. The swap meet is a giant flea market now unless some makes a major change to the race sled and the big teams dumping all their spare parts and sleds. 

Just now, Not greg b said:

It’s way over rated. Unless you want watch all the racing or have tickets from a vendor to the after parties it’s not worth traveling cross country for. All the manufacturers/aftermarket companies/anyone selling new stuff is in one area and it isn’t that big. You can see it all pretty quickly. Most of the vendors now are all the online stores you see everywhere. The swap meet is a giant flea market now unless some makes a major change to the race sled and the big teams dumping all their spare parts and sleds. 

It may be over rated, but it has no problem filling out. If you think deep, everything is. 

51 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It may be over rated, but it has no problem filling out. If you think deep, everything is. 

Anything that close to the metro with booze and a fair like element will have no problem selling deep. for krom to go it would cost a shit ton of money. I could not see spending that kind of money to go see hay days or any snowmobile grass drag. 

• Like 1