Check your account email address ×

Jason Aldean song being cancelled

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Another great example of many having no self-awareness abilities.

dixie chicks ring a bell?

SlingerDinger how ya been?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I guess it's just a few Woke snowflakes making all the waves and getting their way as usual.....this dude gets it and didn't connect the dots to racism. Most don't even know what that building is and certainly don't associate it with pro- lynching with this song and lyrics.

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I guess it's just a few Woke snowflakes making all the waves and getting their way as usual.....this dude gets it and didn't connect the dots to racism. Most don't even know what that building is and certainly don't associate it with pro- lynching with this song and lyrics.

All bullshit. They wouldn’t even of known who  Aldean  was had his wife not made that post.  Isn’t going to cost him a single fan. We bought our tickets months ago.  3rd time seeing him.  Pretty good show. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

All bullshit. They wouldn’t even of known who  Aldean  was had his wife not made that post.  Isn’t going to cost him a single fan. We bought our tickets months ago.  3rd time seeing him.  Pretty good show. 

No certainly not hurting him at all... only bringing him attention.  Gotta lot of good tunes.:bc:

CMT is a for profit company.  Is there a reason that they don't have the freedom to run it how they want?

I've not heard the song, nor do I care to, but regardless not sure what sort of liberal policy you all are pushing for to regulate private companies freedoms.  No fucking way that should be considered ok.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

CMT is a for profit company.  Is there a reason that they don't have the freedom to run it how they want?

I've not heard the song, nor do I care to, but regardless not sure what sort of liberal policy you all are pushing for to regulate private companies freedoms.  No fucking way that should be considered ok.

Didn’t they pull the video due to pressure? :lol:

Im a little confused on your post of who is pushing and trying to regulate? 
I don’t watch or listen to Taylor swift or any of these other pop girls. I couldn’t care less what CMT does. 

30 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

CMT made a choice and you all are pissed about it and want to pull their freedom of choice. That's disgusting.

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

For fucks sake !  It isn’t about CMT. I swear to God people like to argue for the sake of arguing.  

No shit…Exhibit A

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ouchie.  Song is awesome, I never would have heard of it not for all the publicity, cuz I generally avoid "modern" country, too much of it sounds like shit rap to me.  :lol: 

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So, the songs crap, and ain’t even written by him.  He doesn’t come from a small town even.  What a bunch of sandy vaginas all around.

Neal

giphy.gif