Check your account email address ×

Jason Aldean song being cancelled

18 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

A word from the Nuge..... Almost 75 and still touring:thumbsup:

Why do Americans worship celebrity/entertainers opinions so much. What makes they're opinions so special? I don't get it. Who cares? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Why do Americans worship celebrity/entertainers opinions so much. What makes they're opinions so special? I don't get it. Who cares? 

Meh...it's Viper you're talking to remember  :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why do Americans worship celebrity/entertainers opinions so much. What makes their opinions so special? I don't get it. Who cares? 

Dixie Chicks get told to shut up and sing because people didn’t like their opinion on the Iraq War. Nugent and Kid Rock get a fuck yeah from the same people…always been this way.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dixie Chicks get told to shut up and sing because people didn’t like their opinion on the Iraq War. Nugent and Kid Rock get a fuck yeah from the same people…always been this way.🤷🏻

I find it weird that's all.

So it was the 'right' that cancelled the Dixie chicks??

What is the historical significance of the particular courthouse he chose as a backdrop?

Why would he choose that courthouse and BLM footage for his video if he didn't want his song politicized over racism?

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

I find it weird that's all.

So it was the 'right' that cancelled the Dixie chicks??

So do I and IIRC yes it was mostly the right that cancelled them and then the left went after them so now they are simply The Chicks…they got it from both sides! 🤣

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

I happen to like Ted Nugent and Stranglehold is one of my fav tunes...really don't care about his opinions but he is a Trump supporter :thumbsup:.....so I'm good with that.  

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

What is the historical significance of the particular courthouse he chose as a backdrop?

Why would he choose that courthouse and BLM footage for his video if he didn't want his song politicized over racism?

STFU idiot.....it's not racist as much as you'd like it to be...

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

STFU idiot.....it's not racist as much as you'd like it to be...

Answer the questions if you aren't afraid it will ruin your narrative.

So singing "Try this in a smalltown" and standing in front of a courthouse where a teenage black boy was lynched in 1927 has no political meaning to you guys? Are you fucking serious?

Aldean is a piece of shit for using this image and the footage and not having the balls to back it up and backpedalling like a mofo.

Y'all reading into this a whole lot. If you don't like it don't listen to it. If you don't like what's on the can don't drink it. I never thought we'd get to the point where people would be arguing over a country music song and beer cans  SMH

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So singing "Try this in a smalltown" and standing in front of a courthouse where a teenage black boy was lynched in 1927 has no political meaning to you guys? Are you fucking serious?

Aldean is a piece of shit for using this image and the footage and not having the balls to back it up and backpedalling like a mofo.

Hey asshole....many movies and even a Disney flick were produced in front of this landmark beautiful building....stop overthinking it.

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It will so he won't.

Pretty simple....Aldean was not a fan of the riots. But apparently you fully approve.....yeah keep spinning the race card.  I think you are a true Dem....Biden is your man

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hey asshole....many movies and even a Disney flick were produced in front of this landmark beautiful building....stop overthinking it.

You're anger and lame excuse tells me you know I'm right :bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You're anger and lame excuse tells me you know I'm right :bc:

Well, if you call being extra-woke and sensitive to everything like the ones who brought this to the front....then yeah have at it. This song has been out since May and didn't get any traction until the snowflakes made a big to do out of it.   Congrats 👏

• Like 1

I think it is sick you guys are mad that someone wants to remove him from their station.  Other than that I've said nothing other than laughing at your ass back pedal and move goalposts instead of answering a question.

Edited by Deephaven

Well the song mentions how a grandpa handed his gun down to his grandkid, and the idea of trying to take it away.  That triggers a few people here :news:  Anyone who views this song as needing to be pulled is the prime example of what's wrong in the world, and the overall pussification and their woke mentality.  FFS - ever listen to lyrics from gangsta rap or rap in general?  Talk about double standards. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

1566932794312?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=vZZI

Yup nobody can provide a reason for the courthouse or the blm video so let's make it's about CMT not playing it now :lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yup nobody can provide a reason for the courthouse or the blm video so let's make it's about CMT not playing it now :lol:

How in the fuck would anybody here know that…e-mail Aldean and ask him since you think he’s such a piece of shit.

Aldean thought he had the balls to make a statement, got called on it and now is apologizing and :backpeddle: like a mofo because as the Dixie chicks found out, not all press is good press.