Check your account email address ×

Jason Aldean song being cancelled

• Platinum Contributing Member

"Try that In a Small Town" being pulled from CMT.  Too divisive and accused of being pro-lynching:flush:

It's actually a pretty good tune IMO.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cmt-pulls-jason-aldeans-controversial-try-small-town-video-singer-defe-rcna95014

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Look at the stark difference in this vs bud light.  One, the big media is censoring, the other, people who listen to this music are boycotting. 

That should tell you where the mood of the country is right now.  All the media is controlled from 3 urban areas of the country, and for years they got away with shaping and controlling the narratives.  I think they're starting to worry that they've lost control of it.  This prosecution of Trump for anything and everything is evidence that they're scared shitless.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

That should tell you where the mood of the country is right now.  All the media is controlled from 3 urban areas of the country, and for years they got away with shaping and controlling the narratives.  I think they're starting to worry that they've lost control of it.  This prosecution of Trump for anything and everything is evidence that they're scared shitless.

They are filing lawsuits against anyone and everyone that said anything regarding election fraud and who helped trump in 2020.

Just now, racer254 said:

They are filing lawsuits against anyone and everyone that said anything regarding election fraud and who helped trump in 2020.

Yeah that David Brock fucker needs to die in a fire.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I can tell you from growing up and currently living near a small town this song is just as much a metaphor about that life as anything.  People in small towns would never destroy the business' in their neighborhood that they depend on.  They wouldn't let rampant crime occur.   They are involved in their kids education and opportunities outside of school.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It has nothing to do with the song. His wife made Desantis wife style  comments on the internet.  
Luke combs is a target because he changed a lyric in his song from bud light to coors light. 

• Gold Member

I've not heard this song but I gotta say I am getting pretty fucking tired of the woke crowd deciding what the rest of the country can and can't listen to/say/read/etc.

This shit needs to stop!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I've not heard this song but I gotta say I am getting pretty fucking tired of the woke crowd deciding what the rest of the country can and can't listen to/say/read/etc.

This shit needs to stop!

Get rid of the politicians pushing this shit.

Those that support the song should call into local radio stations and request song.

if station refuses to play find another station to listen to.

things will not change until more speak up!!

like the bud light deal.unfortunately most just don’t care!!

35 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Those that support the song should call into local radio stations and request song.

if station refuses to play find another station to listen to.

things will not change until more speak up!!

like the bud light deal.unfortunately most just don’t care!!

The song is #1 right now.  Couldn't have seen that coming  :lol: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

This shit needs to stop!

Yup, I agree totally, the whole world has got to stop catering to the 1 per centers !