Check your account email address ×

Snocross 2024

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

we have family here from out of town they're leaving in the morning... so I'll catch up tomorrow.  

:sos:

I forgot you were impersonating Julia Childs this week.....no worries

Looks like another short track this weekend.  In the 60s the next couple days and then rain on Thursday but I'm sure they will make the best of it.  I think those hills are facing north so probably leaving the snow there for as long as they can.

image.thumb.png.d0241e0e5a13ef22e549974cc1af528a.png

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Looks like another short track this weekend.  In the 60s the next couple days and then rain on Thursday but I'm sure they will make the best of it.  I think those hills are facing north so probably leaving the snow there for as long as they can.

image.thumb.png.d0241e0e5a13ef22e549974cc1af528a.png

that's fucked... bigly

image.png.ed70162a09a7d4a7b2b731e65f1555f8.png
But… but @Bontz @krom @EvilBird all said climate change is fake. 

Yay! Another mud national event. Marketing loves photos of sleds sitting on a dirt starting line and videos of mud splattered machines and riders. It doesn’t remind customers at all about the garbage winter they currently have. Snowchecks orders will be stacking up to the ceilings on desks next week.

Edited by AK440

47 minutes ago, AK440 said:

image.png.ed70162a09a7d4a7b2b731e65f1555f8.png
But… but @Bontz @krom @Tripleflipper all said climate change is fake. 

Yay! Another mud national event. Marketing loves photos of sleds sitting on a dirt starting line and videos of mud splattered machines and riders. It doesn’t remind customers at all about the garbage winter they currently have. Snowchecks orders will be stacking up to the ceilings on desks next week.

Can you post the comment I made about climate change being fake, I don't recall saying that.

Saw an article about dogs dying in the Iditarod Race. No mention of any Poo sleds on the track. You hunting them for food

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

Can you post the comment I made about climate change being fake, I don't recall saying that.

Saw an article about dogs dying in the Iditarod Race. No mention of any Poo sleds on the track. You hunting them for food

My bad, you’re right. I got you mixed up with Shitbird.

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

But… but @Bontz @krom @EvilBird all said climate change is fake.

Climate change IS fake ... only the dumb of the dumb swallow that narrative.  But hey, you keep on lapping up those Greta and Al Gore propaganda pieces.  What are you gonna do when we're back to this next year?

image.thumb.png.e6d75faa9fb46ac2ac16905547226b8a.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Climate change IS fake ... only the dumb of the dumb swallow that narrative.  But hey, you keep on lapping up those Greta and Al Gore propaganda pieces.  What are you gonna do when we're back to this next year?

image.thumb.png.e6d75faa9fb46ac2ac16905547226b8a.png

Perfect! Have to save that idiotic statement for posterity. You’ll be eating your words next winter. :crow:

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, AK440 said:

My bad, you’re right. I got you mixed up with Shitbird.

The whiney Shitlib millennial with no Sled is bitching about climate change... 

What a life :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Still not as warm as it was in 1878.  Didn't realize climate change was a once every 146 year thing.

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The whiney Shitlib millennial with no Sled is bitching about climate change... 

What a life :lol:

Two ignorant twits with no snow to ride in still insisting climate change is fake. Classic! :lol2:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Two ignorant twits with no snow to ride in still insisting climate change is fake. Classic! :lol2:

Ill be on the Harley tmw could care less Winter is over here . Pretty normal.  :news:

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Ill be on the Harley tmw could care less Winter is over here . Pretty normal.  :news:

Yep, time to fish.  Of course probably should have update my tabs.  Doh!

orKAUq6.jpg

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AK440 said:

Ignorant is blaming this years snow on climate change.  Any and every part of the climate change agenda would even state that is not the case, but sledless dingle fuck from shithole alaska doesn't. :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ignorant is blaming this years snow on climate change.  Any and every part of the climate change agenda would even state that is not the case, but sledless dingle fuck from shithole alaska doesn't. :thumbsup:

Yeah… climate change is fake, uh huh. 

Lake Geneva sno-x 20 years ago.

What did it look like last year? :news:  Climate change really did a doozy on us last year .. I didn't realize it had the capability to flip the switch like that and go from abundant snow to this in less than 12 months.  Is that what Al and Greta say?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

orKAUq6.jpg

I buffed and waxed my first Lake Ontario charter boat “client” for the season last year April 1st and was pumped for an early start. This year all of them are already done and I have 4 fishing boats at my shop for pre season maintenance right now. The weather is insane.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Lake geneva 2012 - sleds didnt run up the hill just had a oval at the bottom of it.

image.thumb.jpeg.aa56d6a0a320831cadf6e19c9e9fdb41.jpeg

is that Yamaha banner still hanging in your garage?   did they sponsor the golf carts for the Lake Geneva Open?  :lol:

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

orKAUq6.jpg

Nice fucking Ranger Bro. Sick Boat. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
On 3/13/2024 at 2:47 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

is that Yamaha banner still hanging in your garage?   did they sponsor the golf carts for the Lake Geneva Open?  :lol:

I got one and dont even own any Yamaha's anymore.  :whiteflag:

:lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1