Check your account email address ×

Snocross 2024

34 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Sure are, but it’s super convenient because they still use the plastic secondary rollers. So you have to have all the special tools or drop your sled off to a shop within your first 3 rides when they explode so you can put the fiber ones in.

My friend was bitching about this the other day. Had to buy an expensive tool to replace sure shitty cheap parts 

25 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

My friend was bitching about this the other day. Had to buy an expensive tool to replace sure shitty cheap parts 

I built everything but the helix compressor, those clutches are a fuckin joke

On 2/14/2024 at 5:59 AM, Palu49 said:

Sure are, but it’s super convenient because they still use the plastic secondary rollers. So you have to have all the special tools or drop your sled off to a shop within your first 3 rides when they explode so you can put the fiber ones in.

Might as well just buy the tools because you can't get to the helix or spring without them.  

I like being able to service the primary without needing a special holder and tool to break free the spyder to change the rollers.  On my Cat it was more practical to just buy a new clutch.

Sallymankah Knew Yawk day won

missed the first round of pro-lites...

P/L 1 - Scheele D

P/L 2 - Wittwer C

P/L 3 - Dillion D Beallieu D Downs P

Pro 3XC 1 - Benham C Yurk C Lebel D - holy fuck!!!

P/L 4 - Scheele Taillefer D  Krajicek C

P/L 5 - Christian P Legendre D Wittwer C

P/L 6 -  Lorenz D Todd P Freeland D

Pro 3XC 2 - Benham C Yurk C Lebel D - double holy fuck!!!

P/L Final - Lorenz Scheele  Christian P  

Pro 3XC 3 - Yurk C Pelletier D Benham - close enough, triple holy fuck!!!

Pro 3XC Overall - Benham Yurk*  Lebel D   Quadruple holy fuck!!!

@Zambroski

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Jordan was hunting them down but ran out of time.

Cat boys need some box time... hope they get it. 

Cat just needs to give up and focus their efforts on mountain sleds and Black Cat influencers. Racing antiquated shit and getting poor results doesn’t make for a good marketing.

Polaris sells a shit ton more RMK and Khaos sleds than they do trail sleds. That’s where the money is.  

22 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Cat just needs to give up and focus their efforts on mountain sleds and Black Cat influencers. Racing antiquated shit and getting poor results doesn’t make for a good marketing.

Polaris sells a shit ton more RMK and Khaos sleds than they do trail sleds. That’s where the money is.  

go espouse your brilliance in the Iron Dog thread... 

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

@ZR6000RR you see how those cats run when they come to NY and @krom sets them up?

yup... fuckin' Minnesnowda setup has been working for sheet

hope @krom gets time to post later... but I guarantee that head fukstyk in tech is going to tear every last inch of those sleds apart, so Krommy probably won't get out of there until the Capri Sun is gone at four in the morning.  

• Haha 2

Just now, Palu49 said:

@Crnr2Crnr is that considered cat sweeping the podium because all…errr….both their sleds are on it?

i'm staggered   

GREAT JOB @krom !!!!

Just now, Premium said:

Damn, Cat goes 1-2 in snocross!? What is this??

2018 apparently... :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Yurk with the overall with the same points but 1 win vs 2?

Yurk was behind 2 points and won by 2 points in the last round.  Tie goes to the rider placed higher in round 3.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hope @krom gets time to post later... but I guarantee that head fukstyk in tech is going to tear every last inch of those sleds apart, so Krommy probably won't get out of there until the Capri Sun is gone at four in the morning.  

It's been awhile since Alex has torn the top end off a Cat that wasn't his own.  Think he remembers how?  Hopefully Krom is there to lend a hand.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yurk was behind 2 points and won by 2 points in the last round.  Tie goes to the rider placed higher in round 3.

Gotcha. Figured it would go to more wins 

5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

It's been awhile since Alex has torn the top end off a Cat that wasn't his own.  Think he remembers how?  Hopefully Krom is there to lend a hand.

then he forgets to put oil in the gas... 

just got a text from NY, Cat's got DQ'd when tech found a Thunder Products clutch covers and Gates cheater belts during inspection.   :(

just kidding... :roflcrying: 

• Haha 2