Check your account email address ×

Snocross 2024

Well kids its time for another one ...

Team motion in the background :

Hentges closes after 23 years

All finish is all finished

Zandstra - not a surprise there.

Elite racing has been formed and will feature racers from the pro class down - along with the return of Adam Ashline

Racer movement :

Kamm To Judnick

Norum to KC racing (whats interesting here is Evan mentions Oskar but doesn't mention anything about Daut so is he in or out at that camp)

Scheele to Scheuring

Nick Lorenz to West coast customs

Harr with a extended contract with Judnick

Tyler Archambault to Hemmer motorsports

Expect news from:

Warnert racing

Skolquist race team

levalle

Thene motorsports.

That ought to get some pot stirring going.

• Like 3

Zzzzzzz… the rest of the world doesn’t give a shit about sno-x. Super exciting series ya got there bud. Ya say you got a whole TWO brands competing with one another? Wow. :lol::lol2: :lolz:

12 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Zzzzzzz… the rest of the world doesn’t give a shit about sno-x. Super exciting series ya got there bud. Ya say you got a whole TWO brands competing with one another? Wow. :lol::lol2: :lolz:

that's a larger %% of sled manufactures, than any form of auto racing.  Larger % than any form of bike racing, larger than pretty any motorsport

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Premium said:

What's the word on Cat as far as pro teams?

not looking good... at all

unless they release something ground breaking at Hay Days, but don't hold your breath 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Zandstra is no longer a team too, as of about a hour ago.

The hauler has been for sale for a while, so no surprise.

Wild off-season so far.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ghDrSyooDLEcv1wettgE1CCKXr9uS2HbiuuKW5h9mkmvpf247yc5ZRriAD9bLL6ml&id=100063667835587&mibextid=Nif5oz 

there's a no surprise move... I'll withhold comments regarding their main character. 

SelfassuredCourageousBlackrhino-small.gif.8cdb96c7962b3a5de4dbd391b8c96616.gif

but not a meme... :roflcrying:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not looking good... at all

unless they release something ground breaking at Hay Days, but don't hold your breath 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ghDrSyooDLEcv1wettgE1CCKXr9uS2HbiuuKW5h9mkmvpf247yc5ZRriAD9bLL6ml&id=100063667835587&mibextid=Nif5oz 

there's a no surprise move... I'll withhold comments regarding their main character. 

SelfassuredCourageousBlackrhino-small.gif.8cdb96c7962b3a5de4dbd391b8c96616.gif

but not a meme... :roflcrying:

Bwahahaha! Yeah buddy, sno-x is super fucking popular in ‘24. :rockernana:

Two teams drop out in less than a week. What a joke. It’ll be dead by the ‘25-‘26 season. 

4 hours ago, krom said:

that's a larger %% of sled manufactures, than any form of auto racing.  Larger % than any form of bike racing, larger than pretty any motorsport

Uh huh, cause there is 100% OEM participation in both sled XC racing and bike racing for motocross. 

10 hours ago, AK440 said:

Bwahahaha! Yeah buddy, sno-x is super fucking popular in ‘24. :rockernana:

Two teams drop out in less than a week. What a joke. It’ll be dead by the ‘25-‘26 season. 

https://snowgoer.com/latest-news/snocross-update-ii-top-pros-move-to-new-teams/31698/

and a new team steps in... 

you should write to Snow Goer and tell them to stop covering this dead sport 

did a Snocross racer steal your girlfriend?  so bitter... 

16 hours ago, Premium said:

What's the word on Cat as far as pro teams?

I know there will be one that didn't exist before , the big question/rumor floating is will woodies field a pro racer out of their trailer.

15 hours ago, AK440 said:

Higher viewership than ever before, Still selling out venues (canterbury and deadwood as of 2023) - as far as snowmobile racing goes its the most televised form of racing. 

- but yeah I see your viewpoint

HUAD – Head Up Ass Disorder | recovery network: Toronto

You're up there with old Jim or Gym or whatever the fuck his name is with ignorance.

13 hours ago, X2700 said:

We getting spirit mountain back thanksgiving????????

Not on thanksgiving but they would like to have the series back - it didn't work out this year because of the planned construction the venue had. Id love to go back there personally but not on thanksgiving - make it a first round like Fargo was this year.

Fwiw - the oems discussed openly that their budgets for snowmobile racing as a whole were being thinned out as the market share dwindled vs other programs ie SXS products. I think you're going to see more reduced support over time.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ERX brings the crowd... and is the one venue I seem to be hitting annually.  

Erx seems to have the best venue and track layout because of how it is laid out 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Erx seems to have the best venue and track layout because of how it is laid out 

maybe it would be better if they had less moguls, holes and big jumps because twenty years ago... it should probably be free as well 9_9

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe it would be better if they had less moguls, holes and big jumps because twenty years ago... it should probably be free as well 9_9

it costs the same as an isoc race to attend 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2023 at 9:40 AM, racinfarmer said:

Anyone else see KC Motorsports' snow making guns for sale for pretty much a quarter mil?

Fucking nuts.

Have they had a pro class rider before?

Definitely a sign things are looking up for sno-x. :lol2:

22 hours ago, AK440 said:

Definitely a sign things are looking up for sno-x. :lol2:

22 hours ago, Not greg b said:

They are probably upgrading everything. They have everything for sale right now.

I just think it is insane to spend a cool quarter mil or more on just making snow.

Fuck me, my friends and I just go to Pine Lake for the weekend and spend like $100 for one night at the Piper's Inn, a few bucks on food at Sportsman's, and go home on Sunday. 

Less then like $750 into the whole weekend of practice.  

50 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I just think it is insane to spend a cool quarter mil or more on just making snow.

Fuck me, my friends and I just go to Pine Lake for the weekend and spend like $100 for one night at the Piper's Inn, a few bucks on food at Sportsman's, and go home on Sunday. 

Less then like $750 into the whole weekend of practice.  

I wonder what they paid for sno guns new??  

On 7/30/2023 at 12:40 PM, racinfarmer said:

Anyone else see KC Motorsports' snow making guns for sale for pretty much a quarter mil?

Fucking nuts.

Have they had a pro class rider before?

On 8/1/2023 at 10:29 PM, Not greg b said:

They are probably upgrading everything. They have everything for sale right now.

KC purchased everything from all finish - semi trailer, snow guns, groomer etc.  Kc already had all of this stuff but it was a package deal all or nothing and they wanted the trailer.

Considering in the glory days of snocross all you had was quadina and planet x , now you have the Klim compounds (planet x) Rc motorsports in wisconsin, northern power in michigan , and ERX for practice tracks (I know kc has a practice track as well but I dont know if its open to the public) , I'd say things are holding together just fine...

Kc has never had a pro rider that I am aware of, it was always Evan and a pro lite rider.