Check your account email address ×

Snocross 2024

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

Huge. Doo is stacked again. Hopefully yurk can stay healthy and consistent and end up in the top 5. He is a family friend. I personally don’t know him but I know a lot of people that do. He is best friends with my friend’s kid. I think getting away from all finish will be a good thing for him hearing what my friend had to say. 

A team that comes and goes from any sport as fast as AF while spending the money they did is never good for the sport, I don't care what anyone says.

I've heard they were pounding down Carey's door trying to get on Doo their last year and Doo wasn't have it with them.

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

The stream quality last night was awful, almost shut it off.  I hope the ISOC folks put pressure on Flo before the next event or they are going to lose their audience.

Crnr2Crnr would disagree. Flo is the best thing that has ever happened to sno-x. Why televise it for free on TV or YouTube? It’s way better to charge a subscription for shit that used to be free. 

Of course he also likes to pay for subscriptions in his truck so the heated seats and autostart work.

• Haha 1

Record number of entries this weekend ... too bad its dying.

I am curious as to whats going on with the stream , Its not on flos end - we were watching the gateway dirt nationals in the tech trailer and it worked flawlessly which makes me wonder if its an upload issue from the tv truck.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I am curious as to whats going on with the stream , Its not on flos end - we were watching the gateway dirt nationals in the tech trailer and it worked flawlessly which makes me wonder if its an upload issue from the tv truck.

Its possible since the replay on Flo still has the same issue.  On Saturday night, go to 8:48:40 in the video and you will see exactly what happened.  

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Its possible since the replay on Flo still has the same issue.  On Saturday night, go to 8:48:40 in the video and you will see exactly what happened.  

Hard to watch when it’s choppy like that!!

Tried watching Sunday morning and replay also sucked!!

Edited by X2700

5 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Ooooh Ooooh! You mean how it went from 12 to a whole 15 in Pro? :lol2:

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Ooooh Ooooh! You mean how it went from 12 to a whole 15 in Pro? :lol2:

Since you clearly love snocross enough to ask...

16 pros

26 pro lite

17 pro am women

19 sport

35 sport lite

wont repeat the junior/transition classes since some of them run sport light and don't want to double count

44 stock 200

While the sport, sport lite, junior , transition and 200 riders prob mean nothing to you - the healthy numbers in the lower class tell the story of the survival of snocross for the years to come.

btw in 2014 , the iron dog had 37 teams sign up ... now its down to 23 10 years later... should I start posting on all your posts that ThE iRoNdOg Is DyInG ?!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

16 pros

26 pro lite

17 pro am women

19 sport

35 sport lite

wont repeat the junior/transition classes since some of them run sport light and don't want to double count

44 stock 200

While the sport, sport lite, junior , transition and 200 riders prob mean nothing to you - the healthy numbers in the lower class tell the story of the survival of snocross for the years to come.

btw in 2014 , the iron dog had 37 teams sign up ... now its down to 23 10 years later... should I start posting on all your posts that ThE iRoNdOg Is DyInG ?!

Ouch ... 

I wonder what kind of response you'll get, after the Alaskan Numb Nut sobers up from his daily regimen of wiper fluid.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

16 pros

26 pro lite

17 pro am women

19 sport

35 sport lite

44 stock 200

Bwahahaha! Those are your numbers? That’s goddamn pathetic! Your idea of “healthy” and mine are far apart. The low number of entires will drop throughout the season. SnoX ain’t growing. It just dies away a little more every year. 

There were a bunch of teams who wanted to enter the Iron Dog but couldn’t get race sleds. That’s not my opinion, it’s what the Iron Dog race posted back in October. Pretty hard to race if you can’t get a sled. Textron has their head so far up their ass they couldn’t even get the Cataylist ready  in time for sno-x. 

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Ouch ... 

I wonder what kind of response you'll get, after the Alaskan Numb Nut sobers up from his daily regimen of wiper fluid.

Make sure you hop on any post that tries to bash me. You’re too fucking inept to come up with anything on your own. :finger: 

Washer fluid. Wow, recycling the same old tired lines people used on  Frankie F7. Try coming up with something original dipshit. :handjob:

I don't generally respond to anything you're involved with because of the level of pounding you take, so no real need to pile on with the others.  However, I thought fortune's post was very interesting, especially knowing he's "boots on the ground" when it comes to Snow Cross and very much in the know.  You?  You're just a drunken wannabe who can't cut it in a race that means nothing, but you feel like it's the grand daddy of all.  As far as me commenting about you and your wiper fluid consumption ... sorry, that was a low blow.  We all know you still favor antifreeze.

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

Bwahahaha! Those are your numbers? That’s goddamn pathetic! Your idea of “healthy” and mine are far apart. The low number of entires will drop throughout the season. SnoX ain’t growing. It just dies away a little more every year. 

There were a bunch of teams who wanted to enter the Iron Dog but couldn’t get race sleds. That’s not my opinion, it’s what the Iron Dog race posted back in October. Pretty hard to race if you can’t get a sled. Textron has their head so far up their ass they couldn’t even get the Cataylist ready  in time for sno-x. 

Make sure you hop on any post that tries to bash me. You’re too fucking inept to come up with anything on your own. :finger: 

Washer fluid. Wow, recycling the same old tired lines people used on  Frankie F7. Try coming up with something original dipshit. :handjob:

25 teams in 2019 before the pandemic hit… excuses ?? 

IMG_0757.png

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, fortune46x said:

16 pros

26 pro lite

17 pro am women

19 sport

35 sport lite

44 stock 200

Do you think we'd be seeing those numbers in sno-x if ERX didn't exist?

11 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

IMG_0757.png

Not enough race sleds, clearly.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

IMG_0757.png

The low turnout was due to the piss poor purse amount. They’ve since regrouped and got new, different sponsors and offered a record purse last year. I’ve not checked but I believe this year’s purse is similar in value. 

Lots of big sno-x teams shut their teams down this summer. The OEM’s have pulled support for sno-x and Cat hasn’t had a real presence in years. 

What’s your excuse for the two DECADE decline of sno-x? 

11 hours ago, AK440 said:

The low turnout was due to the piss poor purse amount. They’ve since regrouped and got new, different sponsors and offered a record purse last year. I’ve not checked but I believe this year’s purse is similar in value. 

Lots of big sno-x teams shut their teams down this summer. The OEM’s have pulled support for sno-x and Cat hasn’t had a real presence in years. 

What’s your excuse for the two DECADE decline of sno-x? 

Reduced oem support. It wasn’t going to last as it was in 2003. No excuses there. 

But the series isn’t dying as you make it seem. 

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Reduced oem support. It wasn’t going to last as it was in 2003. No excuses there. 

But the series isn’t dying as you make it seem. 

The shit has been in decline for 3 decades 00’s, 10’s and now 20’s. I watched a short video of the Ironwood event. Could the track be any smaller? There was no snow there and that was on the track looked like snirt. Fucking gross and pathetic. Yeah! Great marketing photos of snowmobiles running around in mud. And pukes on here make fun of one low snow year of the Iron Dog. Snirt-X is your future of that sport. So epic. :shitstorm:

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

The shit has been in decline for 3 decades 00’s, 10’s and now 20’s. I watched a short video of the Ironwood event. Could the track be any smaller? There was no snow there and that was on the track looked like snirt. Fucking gross and pathetic. Yeah! Great marketing photos of snowmobiles running around in mud. And pukes on here make fun of one low snow year of the Iron Dog. Snirt-X is your future of that sport. So epic. :shitstorm:

You do realize there was 3/4 of an inch of rain on friday right ? and warm temps all week preventing snow making and they still managed to pull off an event.

I guess they should just fold so the industry gets even smaller huh.

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

. And pukes on here make fun of one low snow year of the Iron Dog. Snirt-X is your future of that sport. So epic. :shitstorm:

No idea what your point is comparing SX to the ID.

That race you are shitting on, had more spectators than the entire ID event

iron dog has been more mud and open water than snow in the last 5 years, and the already tiny number of entries has been shrinking for 10+ years

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, krom said:

No idea what your point is comparing SX to the ID.

That race you are shitting on, had more spectators than the entire ID event

iron dog has been more mud and open water than snow in the last 5 years, and the already tiny number of entries has been shrinking for 10+ years

No it didn’t. Prove me wrong. 

You don’t have a clue what you are talking about with the Iron Dog. Just stick to what you know best, posting up every single recall and stop ride announcement that Polaris makes. :news:

Now that Textron turned Cat around to maybe, just maybe start making some money, you can’t get your panties out of a bunch since things changed in your little Kromy world. 

59 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Now that Textron turned Cat around to maybe, just maybe start making some money, you can’t get your panties out of a bunch since things changed in your little Kromy world. 

Textron hasn't turned around jack shit, they just barely undid a small fraction of their fuckups, and let the few guys left release a sled they wanted to release 5 years ago.  They are still building, and selling half the sleds AC was when they took over, and between 1/4, and 1/2 of the dirt product.

Parts availability is still awful, common fast moving parts are on back order for months at a time, hell reverse motors for 12-24 4 strokes are showing n/a until after the season is over.   Its nothing to do with covid, its because they fired the entire purchasing department, and replaced them with textron people, who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.  Last I heard they had gone begging to try and get some of the old folks back.

Edited by krom

5 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

While we wait for the Canterbury race, here is a blast from the past.  Spoiler, an Arctic Cat wins both Pro Lite and Pro Open and Elias Ishoel crashes twice.

I miss Chris Hawkey and Mike Schroeder in the booth.

Huh? What’s that, sno-x televised for free on CBS and they are racing on white snow, not snirt and mud? 

Yeah, the clowns on this site are 100% right, sno-x isn’t in decline at all. :lol2:

5 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Huh? What’s that, sno-x televised for free on CBS and they are racing on white snow, not snirt and mud? 

Yeah, the clowns on this site are 100% right, sno-x isn’t in decline at all. :lol2:

the clowns that have access to the numbers to say viewership and attendance is up ... vs your ignorant opinion.

Snocross is televised for free on fox sports this year.