Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It was found near a area where the public enters the secured areas before a security search.

So it could have been anyone above that left it….but yeah Hunter….lmao

19791271-C23D-47D6-B2AB-A5C198A82C7D.png

• Haha 1

Caught on camera :lol:That's funny. Here's a question for you CSI types on here. What is the room of choice for using cocaine in ANY building???? Hint: you go pee there.

Another question, are there cameras in the bathrooms or is that even legal for privacy reasons??

5 hours ago, Roosting said:

no it's all about the reaction to what was found. nothing more nothing less.

But hey joe is the adult in charge now so it falls on his shoulders. 

if this was somebody else it would be a pages of character assassination and not what is on display in this thread.

the only naive one here is you thinking you made a valid point. laughable really   

I find it funny the media makes it very clear joe was not home that day. Why?

Have you ever notice when republicans fuck up... that's the story. When democrats fuck up, the republican reaction to it is the story... :lol:

So fuckin easy...

Joe and Hunter will get a pass. Till now they have never found Coke in the White House, right? :dunno:

So I have to ask, If they found Coke in your house, who's going to get charged with possession? :whistle:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Joe and Hunter will get a pass. Till now they have never found Coke in the White House, right? :dunno:

So I have to ask, If they found Coke in your house, who's going to get charged with possession? :whistle:

I don't typically have public tours running through my house, do you?

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

If you lived in the White House they would probably start with the 90 employees present at the time you fucking retard. We already covered this. Or maybe some of the self guided people on tour dummy.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not gonna happen with this crew. :lol:

AC will say it was a CIA operation like the Vegas shooting. He has the best intel.

Just now, X2700 said:

Cannot believe they do not have cameras in areas where public have access.

hell I’d think entire White House would be covered accept of course bathrooms!!

Agreed for the most part. I'm sure that they can't catch everything when a room is full of people. I would think that someone could possibly drop something without being seen :dunno:

Just now, X2700 said:

Cannot believe they do not have cameras in areas where public have access.

hell I’d think entire White House would be covered accept of course bathrooms!!

I'd be willing to bet a fair amount of money they have this on camera.  This was quoted from a BBC article I read earlier:

A senior law enforcement official told the BBC's US partner CBS News the substance was found in a storage facility routinely used by White House staff and guests to store mobile phones.

Yeah, I'm sure there are no cameras in that area ... especially knowing it's in the West Wing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1