Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

• Platinum Contributing Member

I wonder if Monica snorted coke off of Billy's weiner...

You dam well he snorted it off her ass!

Edited by Steve753

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Nahhh I don't play gotcha like some of you kids, carry on though. It's a big nothingburger but you enjoy it.

the fact it's not a trump story is why you think it's a nothing burger. undeniable actually 

it's a great example of the clown show currently in charge. one you apparently approve of by carrying those pails of excuses you are dumping that look exactly the same as horse shit.

and a prime example of the zero accountability this admin has become accustomed to as well.

maybe KJP needed that to prepare for the press briefing

or maybe joe had a meeting with hunters business partners again for the 100 time discussing how to use scissors to cut grass because everyone knows it wasn't about business he said so. 

• Like 1

Just now, Roosting said:

the fact it's not a trump story is why you think it's a nothing burger. undeniable actually 

it's a great example of the clown show currently in charge. one you apparently approve of by carrying those pails of excuses you are dumping that look exactly the same as horse shit.

and a prime example of the zero accountability this admin has become accustomed to as well.

or maybe joe had a meeting with hunters business partners again for the 100 time discussing how to use scissors to cut grass because everyone knows it wasn't about business he said so. 

The fact that it's not Trump is why you think it's a big deal!

Just now, Roosting said:

IDGAF who's in charge, I just don't get sucked in to what the media is trying to sell like you do. Keep sucking that bait up hook line and sinker,,, it's what they want you to do.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

The fact it's the white house is the big issue. Like I already said but you failed to understand it's about the reaction or lack there of I find to be unpalatable.

Also the fact it's not trump has you sitting on the side lines yipping like a kick dog.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

The fact it's the white house is the big issue. Like I already said but you failed to understand it's about the reaction or lack there of I find to be unpalatable.

Also the fact it's not trump has you sitting on the side lines yipping like a kick dog.

So riot at the capital not a big deal but coke being found in white house is a big deal.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

IDGAF who's in charge, I just don't get sucked in to what the media is trying to sell like you do. Keep sucking that bait up hook line and sinker,,, it's what they want you to do.

not sucked into anything but your reaction.

you failed 

So riot at the capital not a big deal but coke being found in white house is a big deal.

well neither one is trumps fault directly.  but if you try hard enough you can pin them both on him. 

remember "march peacefully" is right wing orders to burn it all down, that's what the left wing tells us and they never tell a lie.

there, now that we have trump in the convo, you can go nuts 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

An illegal narcotic was found in the White House.....kind of a big deal to the thousands of people arrested and incarcerated for possession of it out in the real world....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Roosting said:

well neither one is trumps fault directly.  but if you try hard enough you can pin them both on him. 

remember "march peacefully" is right wing orders to burn it all down, that's what the left wing tells us and they never tell a lie.

That’s these clowns only talking point is trump trump trump. Every thread on this forum gets trump dragged into it.

TDS is real

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

not sucked into anything but your reaction.

you failed 

If you actually believe my feelings would change if the orange retard was in office you are absolutely clueless and just wanted to bring Trump into the discussion which in itself is pathetic. 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

If you actually believe my feelings would change if the orange retard was in office you are absolutely clueless and just wanted to bring Trump into the discussion which in itself is pathetic. 

well if we take what you type here it's on point

56 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

An illegal narcotic was found in the White House.....kind of a big deal to the thousands of people arrested and incarcerated for possession of it out in the real world....

Sure but let’s not forget who introduced Crack into the hood…finding Blow in the WH is on point.👍🏼🤣

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Reality like Joe Biden is a corrupt POS? Reality like the media has lied to us nonstop about Trump? Reality like Covid was a overblown scamdemic? Reality like emergency use rushed vaccines didnt work yet got mandated on people?  Like those type of reality's? 

Ive been living in reality bud. Who you telling? :lol: 

He really is a stupid man.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

The media?   The drugs were found by the Secret Service, and that is significant news, considering I don’t believe we’ve ever had the secret service finding cocaine anytime else in the White House. But hey. Two days after Hunter was there no connection I’m sure.

There were a lot of big deals, including over a year of BLM and antifa riots and January 6.  Finding narcotics in the White House I’m afraid is a big deal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Who was the president in 2020 who couldn't accept defeat?

Who wanted the VP in 2020 not to accept the electoral college certification?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He really is a stupid man.

The media?   The drugs were found by the Secret Service, and that is significant news, considering I don’t believe we’ve ever had the secret service finding cocaine anytime else in the White House. But hey. Two days after Hunter was there no connection I’m sure.

There were a lot of big deals, including over a year of BLM and antifa riots and January 6.  Finding narcotics in the White House I’m afraid is a big deal.

It's only a big deal to you because a democrat is potus.

1 hour ago, Skeeter21i said:

Again would it be a big deal to you if Trump was prez? 

33 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's only a big deal to you because a democrat is potus.

Bullshit. It’s a big deal because this guy seems to get away with everything without consequence, all while using apolitical agencies to go against his political opponents.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit. It’s a big deal because this guy seems to get away with everything without consequence, all while using apolitical agencies to go against his political opponents.

He wasn't even there. He was at camp David. 

You actually think it's Joe's coke?

Just now, Steve753 said:

He wasn't even there. He was at camp David. 

You actually think it's Joe's coke?

No, I think it was hunters. And they will bury the story, just like all the other ones. With the security at that place, it should not be very hard to determine how it got there, not that we will ever learn the truth. One thing that I do know it’s the first time that I’ve ever heard of cocaine being found in the White House.