Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

WGAF he's not a member of your government?? Why does it matter to you what he does?? 

You guys are acting just like the party you ridicule. 

Sure why not.... Everything's acceptable behavior in the White House lately...:bc:

1688589495243.jpg

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sure why not.... Everything's acceptable behavior in the White House lately.

I think what's going on in your country trumps what's going on by non government people in the White house but if it's drama you want by all means embrace it.

Funny thing is I have the same exact scale as Hunter, just dug it out..hasn't been used in years but I see it still works...... I think we would have been pretty tight back in the day.:lol:

1688660065701.jpg

20230706_121530.jpg

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

I think what's going on in your country trumps what's going on by non government people in the White house but if it's drama you want by all means embrace it.

Well after all we finally have adults back in charge at the Wh right? Shouldn't that be your pretend it didnt happen reply?

Hold on a second there might be another trump indictment to get your rocks off on very shortly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Well after all we finally have adults back in charge at the Wh right? Shouldn't that be your pretend it didnt happen reply?

Hold on a second there might be another trump indictment to get your rocks off on very shortly. 

Sometimes its better to let people think you’re an idiot than to open your mouth and erase all doubt . Remember that.

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

WGAF he's not a member of your government?? Why does it matter to you what he does?? 

You guys are acting just like the party you ridicule. 

They project about everything. Imagine what they found looking for docs at Mary Fago? 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Let's be real here,, if you guys can bust Hunter on possession of cocaine just think of all the problems that it will solve!!! It would be epic and so much good will come of it. The Gotcha moment would be world changing!! This should be priority #1 for all Americans :lol:

At least we "seem" to care...nothing but apathy up there in Trudeau land.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sometimes its better to let people think you’re an idiot than to open your mouth and erase all doubt . Remember that.

You do a pretty swell job of proving that every day.

LOL, you guys are a riot! You have Hunter arrested, tried and convicted without any facts.

You are all doing what you have been bitching about what a few guys do here about Trump. Feel proud that you too have sunk to that level. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

LOL, you guys are a riot! You have Hunter arrested, tried and convicted without any facts.

You are all doing what you have been bitching about what a few guys do here about Trump. Feel proud that you too have sunk to that level. :lol:

And before anyone even says it.... But they started it!   Yes I know that is your argument :lol:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Interesting….🤔

Nope Judge Judy Driftbusta already gave her judgement, Hunter is guilty as charged by FS!!!!

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

Doesn't really matter,Hunter is still a POS and gets away with everything.... And higher than a kite in that vid... Grinding his new set of teeth and wired up to the max at the Whitehouse balcony.   I still bet he had something to do with this.... Pretty ironic cocaine found at White House first time ever under this admin. In an area mainly used by staff and close friends.