Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

• Platinum Contributing Member

Apparently the coke is not strong enough to wake sleepy Joe out of his stupor...... Hopefully they find some crystal meth soon..:lmao:.. Perhaps that will wake the asshole up.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Who was the president in 2020 who couldn't accept defeat?

Who wanted the VP in 2020 not to accept the electoral college certification?

who lost in 2016 and attempted a coup buy infiltrating the fbi and used fake information to get it done?

who was the outgoing president who knew all the details but let it happen?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

who lost in 2016 and attempted a coup buy infiltrating the fbi and used fake information to get it done?

who was the outgoing president who knew all the details but let it happen?

Hillary

Obama.

Now answer my questions.

He wasn't even there. He was at camp David. 

You actually think it's Joe's coke?

what does it matter if he want there? it's his house.

If the cops busted your door down when you were at wallmart and found cocaine who would they track down and arrest for it? the wallmart cashier? Is there a square inch of that building that's not covered by video surveillance? should have been leaked already and been the lead breaking news story on cnn.

Guilt by association. Who is the admitted addict and was he there?  that's all it took 2 years ago to asses guilt and run with it so must still be the preferred method.

• Like 1

Hillary

Obama.

Now answer my questions.

for the election with potentially millions of invalid mail in votes that got counted? that election?

Edited by Roosting

28 minutes ago, Roosting said:

for the election with potentially millions of invalid mail in votes that got counted? that election?

I still have a little doubt that the Democrats stole this last election.  Hell, look what they are doing to the country right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The GOAT has weighed in....:lol:something tells me he doesn't like Jack Smith:lmao:.... too funny. Trump is about as real as we will ever see.

Come to think of it with those bugged out eyes He might be right about Smith....:lol:

Screenshot_20230705_161848_Truth Social.jpg

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Again would it be a big deal to you if Trump was prez? 

Absolutely,  as it should be to everyone.  The most secure house in the world, and they found a drug that has put hundreds of thousands of Americans in jail. Anyone who doesn't think this deserves a total open investigation is an idiot. What else has been smuggled in there? Anthrax, nukes, etc... Based on how they were able to ID, track and convict all those Jan 6 rioters, I expect they can let the American people know who brought the drugs in quite easily....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Two days after Hunter was there no connection I’m sure.

So you are naive enough to think Hunter is the only person at the WH that uses coke?

1 hour ago, ACE said:

What are the Vegas odds on whose coke it is 

See above.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit. It’s a big deal because this guy seems to get away with everything without consequence, all while using apolitical agencies to go against his political opponents.

So in the eyes of the Court of Driftbusta Hunter is guilty for the coke already and Joe is guilty of covering it up. You're worse then the National Enquirer.

44 minutes ago, Roosting said:

what does it matter if he want there? it's his house.

If the cops busted your door down when you were at wallmart and found cocaine who would they track down and arrest for it?

Holy shit you're really out there dude. How many people have over 90 employees working everyday at their house. 

How many visitors per day do you think the White House gets vs the average homeowner. 

Time to put down the crack pipe. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Again would it be a big deal to you if Trump was prez? 

Hell no! These guys would be chanting Trump's name and asking when the hookers are going to arrive. :lol:

One would think that they should be able to figure out how it got there and arrest whomever had it for possession.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The GOAT has weighed in....:lol:something tells me he doesn't like Jack Smith:lmao:.... too funny. Trump is about as real as we will ever see.

Come to think of it with those bugged out eyes He might be right about Smith....:lol:

Screenshot_20230705_161848_Truth Social.jpg

That's another reason he will never win again. A real leader is above this bullshit.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you are naive enough to think Hunter is the only person at the WH that uses coke?

See above.

So in the eyes of the Court of Driftbusta Hunter is guilty for the coke already and Joe is guilty of covering it up. You're worse then the National Enquirer.

Holy shit you're really out there dude. How many people have over 90 employees working everyday at their house. 

How many visitors per day do you think the White House gets vs the average homeowner. 

Time to put down the crack pipe. 

The FreedomSledder court has spoken,  Hunter is guilty!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

The most secure house in the world

:lol::lol: In the 80's there was around 6000 visitors per day :thumbsup:

Nowadays,,,:lol::lol:

Tours are available from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays (excluding federal holidays or unless otherwise noted).[20] Tour hours will be extended when possible based on the official White House schedule. They are self-guided and free of charge. Tours are subject to last-minute cancellation.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The FreedomSledder court has spoken,  Hunter is guilty!!!!!

Hunter is one dumb motherfucker, but could he possibly be that dumb?

4 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

. Based on how they were able to ID, track and convict all those Jan 6 rioters, I expect they can let the American people know who brought the drugs in quite easily....

Oh they already know ....but like Trump says they probably don't like the answer546278795_Screenshot_20230705_164749_TruthSocial.thumb.jpg.2439936be63edfcf83c38dcf5feafd10.jpg

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

That's another reason he will never win again. A real leader is above this bullshit.

Lol.... Knew that would get your panties bunched up...

Sorry he's not presidential enough for you....MAGA !

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Tours are available from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays (excluding federal holidays or unless otherwise noted).[20] Tour hours will be extended when possible based on the official White House schedule. They are self-guided and free of charge. Tours are subject to last-minute cancellation.

I guess it all depends on what you consider secure!!!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

The only reason these guys like Trump is because they know that he bugs the shit out of the other side. What they don't seem to understand is that there are a lot of Republicans that have had it with Trump and will not vote for him again. I don't think he will pickup enough independent voters to cover the losses.

And no Viper, they won't all cave and vote for Trump. Get a clue dude...

Just now, ckf said:

The only reason these guys like Trump is because they know that he bugs the shit out of the other side. What they don't seem to understand is that there are a lot of Republicans that have had it with Trump and will not vote for him again. I don't think he will pickup enough independent voters to cover the losses.

Couldn't agree more. 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

do you carry that water in a pail in each hand or is that gallon jug too heavy and you use both hands to carry it.

hunter must have brought in his business partners to the WH for a tour. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hunter is one dumb motherfucker, but could he possibly be that dumb?

Sure he could, but I doubt he would abuse drugs and leave some behind :lol:

If it was him he should be charged with possession.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Well if gaining 11 million new voters is not voting for Trump again ...I'll take more of that in a heartbeat... Get a clue dude:thumbsup: