Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You were watching primetime on fox.

:lol: 

Considering my wife has it on most of the morning, it's kind of hard to miss.  Regardless of that coming from Fox, it does paint a pretty clear picture though.  Diet Coke is worse than cocaine, apparently :news:

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

They already know who's coke it is...don't you care that they think so little of you that they simply refuse to tell...

Same as the scotus leak.

You see that video clip of Hunter walking up, running his hand over his nose, then through his hair, a day before the coke was found?  Yeah, he wasn't coked up or anything....  :lol:  What a laughingstock our government has become....

Just days after a topless man with fake breasts was filmed at the White House, a bag of cocaine was found in the WH library. When asked, President Trump had no comment.

There. Now it's a story... :lol:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just days after a topless man with fake breasts was filmed at the White House, a bag of cocaine was found in the WH library. When asked, President Trump had no comment.

There. Now it's a story... :lol:

And even fewer days since Hunter was there… correlation??  Nah… 😂

14 hours ago, Bontz said:

A senior law enforcement official told the BBC's US partner CBS News the substance was found in a storage facility routinely used by White House staff and guests to store mobile phones.

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It was found near a area where the public enters the secured areas before a security search.

So it could have been anyone above that left it….but yeah Hunter….lmao

1 hour ago, polaris7541 said:

heard a pod cast yesterday, guys got a recording from the firemen finding the blo , he states it was found in the library, now i believe that , hunters blo , he forgot again were he left it

Holy shit :lol: you guys have it all figured out it seems :lol:

It's like you guys are playing the game of CLUE :lol:

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What a laughingstock our government has become....

That started with the orange man, he just passed the torch to Biden to carry.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Making it more and more obvious the WH is trying to cover something up.  But of the above quotes, I'd trust the BBC report before anything else.

the facts as they are , its pretty hard for anyone or a guest to get something in the white house , UN LESS YOUR  your a regular,, its gotta be the crack head kids chit,   ,this so called cubby hole is only open to secret service,, another cover up.

6 minutes ago, polaris7541 said:

well fox new released this morning that it was found in the east wing 

Hmmmm the visitor's entrance is in the east wing :news: 

Det. Bontz says your news source isn't as good as his so ,,,,,,,

52 minutes ago, HSR said:

That started with the orange man, he just passed the torch to Biden to carry.

Figures that would be your takeaway from this.  Cite a few more msm sources, then tell us the last time the secret service reported cocaine found in the White House.  That video clip of Hunter is gold.  

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hmmmm the visitor's entrance is in the east wing :news: 

Det. Bontz says your news source isn't as good as his so ,,,,,,,

I love having my own stalker ... it's great!!  It must suck not being able to beat up on Badger every day with your little group of circle jerk buddies.

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I love having my own stalker ... it's great!!  It must suck not being able to beat up on Badger every day with your little group of circle jerk buddies.

Stalker :lol: you wish. Hope you enjoyed that cup of STFU you got :lol:

It's a good thing there isn't bigger problems in the USA right now so the MSM can hook you guys with this latest shiny lure that anyone with half a brain knows will amount to nothing. But I guess in the game of One Up this is a gotcha moment,although completely fabricated at this point.

Don't worry, there will be another mass shooting the MSM latches onto for you to wet yourself over in probably less than a week or two.  That is, unless it's committed by a BLM, trans, liberal, activist.  

Do any of us really think they will give out an honest answer of where the cocaine came from?  I know I don't - and quite frankly I don't care.  What we are told and what happens most of the time are two completely different things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let's be real here,, if you guys can bust Hunter on possession of cocaine just think of all the problems that it will solve!!! It would be epic and so much good will come of it. The Gotcha moment would be world changing!! This should be priority #1 for all Americans :lol:

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Do any of us really think they will give out an honest answer of where the cocaine came from?  I know I don't - and quite frankly I don't care.  What we are told and what happens most of the time are two completely different things.

Of course there won't be anything found .... it's how the US government works.  Honestly, if not for all the drama surrounding Hunter, this would probably be a big old nothing burger anyway.  I'm still not laying the blame on him, but it does seem odd to me they haven't been able to pin the blame on someone else yet & take the focus off him ....  and/or Joe, for that matter.

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

Let's be real here,, if you guys can bust Hunter on possession of cocaine just think of all the problems that it will solve!!! It would be epic and so much good will come of it. The Gotcha moment would be world changing!! This should be priority #1 for all Americans :lol:

Maybe the useful idiots who bought into the “Russian disinformation Hunter laptop” and “Russian collusion” pure election meddling scheme might finally l wake up and the country might get some honest representation.  Cuz Joe Biden did not get an honest 81 million votes.  Some want to believe that, you probably do.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You see that video clip of Hunter walking up, running his hand over his nose, then through his hair, a day before the coke was found?  Yeah, he wasn't coked up or anything....  :lol:  What a laughingstock our government has become....

Dude was wired up more tightly than a magneto in that clip.

sniffers.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude was wired up more tightly than a magneto in that clip.

WGAF he's not a member of your government?? Why does it matter to you what he does?? 

You guys are acting just like the party you ridicule.