Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well if gaining 11 million new voters is not voting for Trump again ...I'll take more of that in a heartbeat... Get a clue dude:thumbsup:

Ya but the other side gained even more. :lol:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well if gaining 11 million new voters is not voting for Trump again ...I'll take more of that in a heartbeat... Get a clue dude:thumbsup:

You are welcome to live in whatever world works for you.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Ya but the other side gained even more. :lol:

Yup.... The majority don't believe that and also polling is showing he is gaining more of the independent support than Biden ...sorry CKF.....

The Biden administration is proving to be a train wreck.. you think they're going to get nearly the votes they got in 20.?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

If it's not Hunter, then it shouldn't take long for the cameras to prove it was someone else & put them in the spotlight.

Agreed. But convicting Hunter is the same as convicting Trump before he has had his day in court. Hell, Hunter hasn't even been charged yet and the FS Trumpers have him convicted.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.... The majority don't believe that and also polling is showing he is gaining more of the independent support than Biden ...sorry CKF.....

The Biden administration is proving to be a train wreck.. you think they're going to get nearly the votes they got in 20.?

If Trump is the Republicans rep. Democrats will get even more than in 24.

I know many staunch Republicans who simply will not vote for the man.

Edited by Steve753

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

If Trump is the Republicans rep. Democrats will get even more than in 24.

At least you're consistent ..you keep going with that:thumbsup::lmao:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Whatever dude. I have never voted for a Dem in my life and probably never will. But that doesn't mean that I have to support a jackass like Trump to remain a Republican. 

Just now, ckf said:

Agreed. But convicting Hunter is the same as convicting Trump before he has had his day in court. Hell, Hunter hasn't even been charged yet and the FS Trumpers have him convicted.

We're on the same page, yep.  I'm not saying it's Hunter, either (not without proof).  But if this strings out for days/weeks, and knowing the amount of security/cameras in the WH, it does have to make one wonder.

• Like 2

Just now, Bontz said:

We're on the same page, yep.  I'm not saying it's Hunter, either (not without proof).  But if this strings out for days/weeks, and knowing the amount of security/cameras in the WH, it does have to make one wonder.

At least there are a few rational guys left on the site. Trump fucked a lot of the regular guys up... From both sides :lol:  :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Hum, the doj has blocked going after Hunter.  There is a big difference.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

If it's a democrat we will not find out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So we're not even allowed to joke at this... According to the serious people on this site...:lol:

1688591253279.jpg

It's funny as hell. So are you.

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I wonder if Monica snorted coke off of Billy's weiner...

You dam well he snorted it off her ass!

That would be one hell of a pile of coke. :lol:

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed. But convicting Hunter is the same as convicting Trump before he has had his day in court . Hell, Hunter hasn't even been charged yet and the FS Trumpers have him convicted.

There are a few on here that did just that, I presume this is just payback. :bc:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

That would be one hell of a pile of coke. :lol:

There are a few on here that did just that, I presume this is just payback. :bc:

That was my point. They are doing the SAME THING that they bitch about the other side doing. They THINK that they are better than the other side, but do the SAME thing. They are just as bad as the other side.

• Like 2