Check your account email address ×

Gun law already exists..

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm not ragging on your country. you guys just get super sensitive when questioned about your gun culture. Sorry bud but mental health is an issue everywhere, you don't think our remote reserves and such suffer from that?? It's an issue all over the world you guys can't claim that as your own. 

Sure you are! It's ok we deserve it to some degree. I mean, we raised all these little psychos. And by no means was I claiming that as our own or am I being sensitive.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

I wondered who would pull up the 1 mass killing in Canada in how long Doug? More killed in Texas in 1 day, 180 in the US this year ,, epic fail.

.49 vs .60 stabbing deaths per 100,000 people.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

I wondered who would pull up the 1 mass killing in Canada in how long Doug? More killed in Texas in 1 day, 180 in the US this year ,, epic fail.

Knew you would miss the method used.  No surprise.

What's next name calling as ussual?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sure you are! It's ok we deserve it to some degree. I mean, we raised all these little psychos. And by no means was I claiming that as our own or am I being sensitive.

:bc: It usually gets heated pretty quick. It's sad how they always happen at churches,mosques,schools and not somewhere that would make a difference in their cause like a Government building,Courthouse or police station but they are all cowards in a sense.

I think the dork that sold the tranny the guns should have fucking known better, red flag city.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

.49 vs .60 stabbing deaths per 100,000 people.

Imagine if every Native had a gun!!! We would be in the news every day just from Thunder Bay alone. Watched a shootout on video from there last week. 20 shots fired, zero hits :lol: Toronto gangs are moving in and setting up there so handguns are just starting to become an issue.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Guns in general. Pretty hard to kill 8 people in only a few seconds with a knife.

A Samurai Sword is lethal in the right.hands...

Face reality, every invention has been altered to be a weapon of war.

The nfa or any gun law has deterred the teenage Somali gang members from 3d printing an auto sear for a Glock pistol they legally can not own or carry due to age. I am sure another law will stop them.

Just now, ICG said:

A Samurai Sword is lethal in the right.hands...

Face reality, every invention has been altered to be a weapon of war.

Or they would use a car like the maniac over the weekend in Texas 

50 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ok 2 tops then :dunno:  :lol:My point is they couldn't have fathomed what weaponry would be available in the future or that the country would have progressed to what it has become. Do you think they would have second thoughts or do you think this is exactly what they had in mind?

The founding fathers couldn't have imagined the interwebs, but the 1st ammendment still applies doesn't it. 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

The founding fathers couldn't have imagined the interwebs, but the 1st ammendment still applies doesn't it. 

Oh I think some parts are fundamentally sound. Just not all. 

Just my Humble opinion. Not a hill I would die on obviously being sheltered from it all.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Knew you would miss the method used.  No surprise.

What's next name calling as ussual?

Of course I saw the method. Now because they drove all over killing people at different locations and times is that even a mass killing or a serial murderer? You tell me:dunno:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Why didn't an armed citizen save the day?? It's Texas FFS :dunno:

Because the cops arrested the ones trying to go in you fucking insufferable moron , educate yourself 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Because the cops arrested the ones trying to go in you fucking insufferable moron , educate yourself 

So zero armed citizens in the entire shopping mall, in Texas, like you ready to save the day. That's weird. Most armed state in the US. They need more guns, right?

30 minutes ago, HSR said:

Of course I saw the method. Now because they drove all over killing people at different locations and times is that even a mass killing or a serial murderer? You tell me:dunno:

What's the common denominator.  It's not guns.  It's not knifes.  It's not vehicles.  You alway point to guns.  Common denominator is a person wanting to kill somebody.  If that is their unfortunate plan they will find a method. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Gun control ?:lol: I'm not legally allowed to own a gun but I could go out in 20 minutes and get one if I wanted one.......gun control :lolz:too funny and doesn't work.

Like others have said.. if someone is intent on killing people they can easily get a gun or use other methods regardless of laws.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

What's the common denominator.  It's not guns.  It's not knifes.  It's not vehicles.  You alway point to guns.  Common denominator is a person wanting to kill somebody.  If that is their unfortunate plan they will find a method. 

It's gun's,  period in the US.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Gun control ?:lol: I'm not legally allowed to own a gun but I could go out in 20 minutes and get one if I wanted one.......gun control :lolz:too funny and doesn't work.

Like others have said.. if someone is intent on killing people they can easily get a gun or use other methods regardless of laws.

Hey if you guys are OK with the status quo in your Country right on :bc: From the outside looking in it appears something more needs to be done that want is.

Enjoy 😉 

54 minutes ago, Doug said:

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's gun's,  period in the US.

So your saying guns are the common denominator.  Interesting.  Never seen a gun alone kill somebody.  Never seen a knife alone go stab somebody.  Never seen a vehicle alone take off and run people down.

What's missing?  Somebody to shoot the gun.  Somebody to stab a person with a knife.  Somebody to drive the vehicle.

"Common denominator"

Edited by Doug

1 hour ago, HSR said:

So zero armed citizens in the entire shopping mall, in Texas, like you ready to save the day. That's weird. Most armed state in the US. They need more guns, right?

An elementary school ,  not a fucking mall

32 minutes ago, Doug said:

So your saying guns are the common denominator.  Interesting.  Never seen a gun alone kill somebody.  Never seen a knife alone go stab somebody.  Never seen a vehicle alone take off and run people down.

What's missing?  Somebody to shoot the gun.  Somebody to stab a person with a knife.  Somebody to drive the vehicle.

"Common denominator"

Crazy people everywhere dude in every country. Figure the rest out if you can.

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

An elementary school ,  not a fucking mall

What shooting are you talking about Linus? Keep up with the latest at the shopping mall. The school is old news FFS.

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Crazy people everywhere dude in every country. Figure the rest out if you can.

I see your getting upset again.  I'll stop before you get into your next stage.  Name calling

1 hour ago, Doug said:

I see your getting upset again.  I'll stop before you get into your next stage.  Name calling

That's twice you've posted that. Not upset at all and quick asking for attention. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Personally I am more frightened by someone walking near me holding a gun out in plain sight than any random person driving a car as I walk by.

You stop that talk right now :lol: