Check your account email address ×

Gun law already exists..

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Kids get shot everyday , kids drown in pools , are starved , overdose , are aborted and on and on and on. Who gives a fuck. It’s a cruel shitty world. As long as bad guys , cops and military have guns I want mine too and you can fuck straight off if you think I’m gonna be a misty eyed faggot and turn them over cause it FOR THE KIDS DERRRRD

The problem in the USA in a nutshell.  

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, HSR said:

So technically 1 gun per person would satisfy that. See what I did there.

Arms is plural so technically no    :news: 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't. I'd have no issue attacking someone with a knife if I was unarmed to defend the masses. If they have a gun that's different story. 

Aren't we talking these elementary school shootings? 

A bit of a difference in the physical capabilities between a grown ass man and 12 6 year old children and fat ass 59 year old Mrs. Teacher

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Aren't we talking these elementary school shootings? 

A bit of a difference in the physical capabilities between a grown ass man and 12 6 year old children and fat ass 59 year old Mrs. Teacher

Yes. Not sure how you can't see a difference and you think more would be killed with a knife.

Just now, Skidooski said:

Arms is plural so technically no    :news: 

Ok 2 tops then :dunno:  :lol:My point is they couldn't have fathomed what weaponry would be available in the future or that the country would have progressed to what it has become. Do you think they would have second thoughts or do you think this is exactly what they had in mind?

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

This is what America deserves right now. You've repeatedly shown you aren't responsible enough as a Country. Failing by epic proportions. Kids FFS.

Oh we deserve a lot but wacked out people / kids shooting innocent people by the handful is not one of them. This problem is in the last two decades but the country and all it's guns have been around for a lot longer. What's changed?

This problem is in the last two decades but the country and all it's guns have been around for a lot longer. What's changed?

Americans sense of entitlement went through the roof. My way or I kill you. Why aren't we seeing mass killings using all the alternative methods around the world? 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Ok 2 tops then :dunno:  :lol:My point is they couldn't have fathomed what weaponry would be available in the future or that the country would have progressed to what it has become. Do you think they would have second thoughts or do you think this is exactly what they had in mind?

They were very smart people so I'm guessing they figured we'd advance as a country and grow out of muskets  :lol: 

Just now, HSR said:

Americans sense of entitlement went through the roof. My way or I kill you. Why aren't we seeing mass killings using all the alternative methods around the world? 

Why didn’t the cops stop the shooting in Texas? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

We have a mental health problem....thanks!  :bc: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes. Not sure how you can't see a difference and you think more would be killed with a knife.

I don't recall saying "more would be killed" I said I don't think it would be more difficult and that it would be easier to be concealed than a rifle, like approaching a school/trying to gain/get access..

We have a mental health problem....thanks!  :bc: 

What country doesn't?? Or do you guys have MORE of a mental health issue than the rest of the world. What country has a similar gun culture to the US and how are they dealing with all the mass killing?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Didn't a cop save the day and shoot the bad guy?

After 51 minutes of letting the bad guy just walk around and kill kids one at a time while 300 cops sat around listening. Almost like it was fucking planned. They literally arrested people who were trying to go in and save kids 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't recall saying "more would be killed" I said I don't think it would be more difficult and that it would be easier to be concealed than a rifle, like approaching a school/trying to gain/get access..

Gotcha. My bad.

:bc:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

The same day of the Texas shooting a guy drove a car into a crowd of people killing 8 of them in Texas..You probably didn't hear about that?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

What country doesn't?? Or do you guys have MORE of a mental health issue than the rest of the world. What country has a similar gun culture to the US and how are they dealing with all the mass killing?

Take out inner cities and we have a similar death rate to any other armed nation. Quit your fucking sniveling and kill yourself already 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You keep ragging on our country and the dying kids but now brush off a mental health crisis like we are just like everyone else? 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why didn’t the cops stop the shooting in Texas? 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Didn't a cop save the day and shoot the bad guy?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yes but I would have done it better 

:lol:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You keep ragging on our country and the dying kids but now brush off a mental health crisis like we are just like everyone else? 

I'm not ragging on your country. you guys just get super sensitive when questioned about your gun culture. Sorry bud but mental health is an issue everywhere, you don't think our remote reserves and such suffer from that?? It's an issue all over the world you guys can't claim that as your own. 

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

I wondered who would pull up the 1 mass killing in Canada in how long Doug? More killed in Texas in 1 day, 180 in the US this year ,, epic fail.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Take out inner cities and we have a similar death rate to any other armed nation. Quit your fucking sniveling and kill yourself already 

Which ones please.