Check your account email address ×

Gun law already exists..

My wife and I will be going to my nephew's wedding in August down in North Carlina and she really wanted to drive and see the sites but we are still working out the details. I will be carrying a gun with me and I never thought I would ever be saying that. March I drove down to southern Illinois and I am pretty sure someone shot my truck and I still have not fixed the damage, I will get the truck fixed when I get back from the wedding.

The truck was hit in the tailgate, at the time I was going 73 MPH when I heard the hit, it came in at about a 10-15 deg angle and across the face of the Ram logo then dug into the tailgate and ricocheted off. 

It's sad this country has come to this. 

Edited by Badger**

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Doug said:

What's the common denominator.  It's not guns.  It's not knifes.  It's not vehicles.  You alway point to guns.  Common denominator is a person wanting to kill somebody.  If that is their unfortunate plan they will find a method. 

If only we could ban them or at least put them on a registry so we know who they are. Maybe tax them more and write more laws to control them

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Crazy people everywhere dude in every country. Figure the rest out if you can.

What shooting are you talking about Linus? Keep up with the latest at the shopping mall. The school is old news FFS.

I brought the school where all the faggot ass cops stood around for an hour while children were summarily and repeatedly executed under their nose. You asked 

Guns are running like a Ponzi scheme. “I have one because he may have one”

if stricter gun laws are not enacted soon down the road you will see a federal handgun ban. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

In 1934, Congress passed and President Roosevelt signed the National Firearms Act (NFA), which didn’t outlaw even one single gun. Instead, it put a tax on automatic weapons, sawed-off shotguns, and a variety of other weapons of war. That’s all it took to stop the slaughter...None of the weapons listed in the NFA are “illegal.” But they are under control...To be eligible to pay the tax, you must first acquire a Federal Firearms License...Step one is to fill out an application with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, which you can find here. You pay a fee that can range from $30 to $3000 (most are $200 for fully automatic weapons, a number that hasn’t changed since 1934), provide a photo, and submit your fingerprints...After you’ve been checked out, you’ll be called in for an in-person interview with an ATF Industry Operations Investigator, who will vet you for ownership of your very own fully automatic machine gun...There were no gun buy-back programs back in the 1930s, and nobody went door-to-door confiscating guns....But once everybody understood that it was illegal to sell or possess an automatic or sawed-off weapon of war without first getting a license and paying the tax, they simply started to disappear from the American scene (outside of licensed shooting ranges like today). 

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/national-firearms-act

So you support making weapons WAY MORE accessible to a certain income classes? 

This is also a false narrative....all of these weapons still fall under this but today's gang violence makes that of the 20's and 30's minor in comparison.  

The US has historically had task forces and what not to go after organized crime and gangs and went after them hard.  Gun laws had nothing to do with it.   We don't do shit anymore.   Maybe the FBI needs to start getting into stopping gangs again instead of raiding a former Presidents home for political reasons.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Guns are running like a Ponzi scheme. “I have one because he may have one”

if stricter gun laws are not enacted soon down the road you will see a federal handgun ban. 

You should seriously fucking kill yourself. You’ve never been right one single time in almost 20 fucking years here. Fucking moron 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, HSR said:

I'd be interested if you felt the same if you lost your family to a mass shooter. I know you SAY nothing would change, but I highly doubt that.

Fuck them school children anyways , their just getting groomed at school. They should be skipping school and learning how to live on the streets , that will be invaluable experience living in the future US.  KILL EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ship has long long sailed on getting guns out of America.  And that is a good thing . The time is coming even the gun hatters  will be glad there so called redneck neighbors are armed 

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

My wife and I will be going to my nephew's wedding in August down in North Carlina and she really wanted to drive and see the sites but we are still working out the details. I will be carrying a gun with me and I never thought I would ever be saying that. March I drove down to southern Illinois and I am pretty sure someone shot my truck and I still have not fixed the damage, I will get the truck fixed when I get back from the wedding.

The truck was hit in the tailgate, at the time I was going 73 MPH when I heard the hit, it came in at about a 10-15 deg angle and across the face of the Ram logo then dug into the tailgate and ricocheted off. 

It's sad this country has come to this. 

odd...

did it hit the Trump 2016, Trump 2020 or Trump 2024 sticker?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

odd...

My BIL got hit by a stray bullet during hunting season back in 2007 coming down 53 northwest of Rice Lake.  Hit the door of his Ram (Must be something about Rams!) so hard the mirror cracked.  Bullet went through the door, hit the seat mount on the chassis, back into the door, out of the door through the plastic and I found the bullet laying on the floor under his nephews feet in the passenger seat.  He said it sounded like the transfer case exploded.

We all agreed, it was the MN plates... :lol2:

Edited by Mag6240
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

My BIL got hit by a stray bullet during hunting season back in 2007 coming down 53 northwest of Rice Lake.  Hit the door of his Ram (Must be something about Rams!) so hard the mirror cracked.  Bullet went through the door, hit the seat mount on the chassis, back into the door, out of the door through the plastic and I found the bullet laying on the floor under his nephews feet in the passenger seat.  He said it sounded like the transfer case exploded.

We all agreed, it was the MN plates... 

that was a thanks for visiting reminder...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

odd...

Thank you for your concern, no Trump stickers on my truck.  It could have been worse. 

277155382_10166028016165062_3478591413079887582_n.jpg

18 hours ago, HSR said:

I'd be interested if you felt the same if you lost your family to a mass shooter. I know you SAY nothing would change, but I highly doubt that.

Fuck them school children anyways , their just getting groomed at school. They should be skipping school and learning how to live on the streets , that will be invaluable experience living in the future US.  KILL EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How would you feel if a illegal immigrant killed a family member or how about one of your family died from the COVID vaccine?  Would it change your opinion on those topics?

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How would you feel if a illegal immigrant killed a family member

I would be very upset.

As to the rest, quit blubbering about COVID ffs. Get over it.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I would be very upset.

Fair comparison to your statement and nice job avoiding the real answer. :bc:

How would you feel about cars if a mass murderer killed one of your family running high speed into a crowd?

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Fair comparison to your statement and nice job avoiding the real answer. :bc:

How would you feel about cars if a mass murderer killed one of your family running high speed into a crowd?

When you have 180 mass killings via vehicle by May get back to me and we'll talk. Otherwise keep your fantasy scenarios to yourself and deal with reality.

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

When you have 180 mass killings via vehicle by May get back to me and we'll talk. Otherwise keep your fantasy scenarios to yourself and deal with reality.

And there you go....my fantasy scenarios....SMH.   If people were using cars and running into crowds more you wouldn't be saying shit. 

Got a link to the 180 mass killings?  Definitions on mass shootings are all over the place now.  For example here is one that show 281 deaths.   Be my guest and go thru those and look at some common denominators.  The majority are inner city and likely gang related. 

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, HSR said:

I would be very upset.

Faggot ass pants shitting covidians killed more kids with lockdowns , hand sanitizing and masking than guns did over the last 3 years. 

• Like 2