Check your account email address ×

Gun law already exists..

41 minutes ago, Snake said:

O think a picture of my or your gun safe would put them into hysterics... :lol:

Easy there Gomer Pyle. I have a guns. They don't scare me. An american with a gun does.Their fucking crazy, watch the news.

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like this better 

D1A7F699-7699-4CD8-BE36-68569850052F.jpeg

F087C96F-2A17-48CE-ACB4-387227F6A43E.jpeg

You think a hunting picture would trigger me:lol: I've killed more big game animals than you and Gomer put together I bet. Add in my wife and 2 boys,,, it's not even close. Shooting paper is badass though :yawn:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Easy there Gomer Pyle. I have a guns. They don't scare me. An american with a gun does.Their fucking crazy, watch the news.

You think a hunting picture would trigger me:lol: I've killed more big game animals than you and Gomer put together I bet. Add in my wife and 2 boys,,, it's not even close. Shooting paper is badass though :yawn:

You’re the one crying about banning scary rifles retard , look close at the gun in those pics 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re the one crying about banning scary rifles retard

Wrong again , I'm all about keeping them out of the hands of crazy fucked in the head retards. It's not my fault that covers half your population.

Just now, HSR said:

Wrong again , I'm all about keeping them out of the hands of crazy fucked in the head retards. It's not my fault that covers half your population.

Hey I’m all for that too….what’s your suggestion without significantly diminishing the rights of those that own and use them responsibly?

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey I’m all for that too….what’s your suggestion without significantly diminishing the rights of those that own and use them responsibly?

Simple, change whatever you're doing now. Problem is you guys won't accept any change.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Simple, change whatever you're doing now. Problem is you guys won't accept any change.

That’s about the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever read , not surprised 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ARs are cheap in the US and every normal man with a swinging dick should have several , that’s what’s being discussed. Ring the bell and get your diaper changed moron. Or maybe pay someone to kill you if you don’t have the stones to do it yourself.

I’ve thought about it a few times but I feel like it would just sit and gather dust…I do want to get my Concealed Carry just for the ease of buying and transporting a pistol to the range. Probably wouldn’t carry that often.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Get behind the wheel sober you know you can kill someone as well. Fucking moron. If you’re going 4mph over the speed limit and get in an accident is it fucking murder??? God damn you’re absolutely fucking retarded 

Not even close to the same .... now go put your sled in the lake retarded drunk boy.

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve thought about it a few times but I feel like it would just sit and gather dust…I do want to get my Concealed Carry just for the ease of buying and transporting a pistol to the range. Probably wouldn’t carry that often.

I don’t want my carry permit either , fuck having my allowable BAC lowered to .04

If I felt I needed to conceal I’d just do it , they can shove their permit up their ass

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Not even close to the same .... now go put your sled in the lake retarded drunk boy.

Breaking the law is breaking the law 

Just now, SkisNH said:

No there are summons, misdemeanors and felonies and there are levels of seriousness of each. 

You are so fucking stupid it makes me hope for an asteroid even more than I do already. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are so fucking stupid it makes me hope for an asteroid even more than I do already. 

Stupid for what? Correcting your stupidity 🙄 

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Stupid for what? Correcting your stupidity 🙄 

Yah , do you understand the definitions of intent and negligence you dumbass motherfucker. You are fucking brain dead , basically an MC …..congrats dumb motherfucker 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That’s about the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever read , not surprised 

Well you said you wanted the same thing what do you suggest?

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well you said you wanted the same thing what do you suggest?

I suggest doing nothing because there is nothing to be done. I do support schools being locked during class hours. That alone would prevent the school shootings fully. 

I also support the death penalty for cops who hide in dumpsters while the school that they were the school officer at gets shot up. That should also help 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I suggest doing nothing because there is nothing to be done. I do support schools being locked during class hours. That alone would prevent the school shootings fully. 

I also support the death penalty for cops who hide in dumpsters while the school that they were the school officer at gets shot up. That should also help 

Only fully if you keep them locked indoors all day. No recess or outdoors activities. Not practical or fair to the kids.

What do you suggest for mall,church, grocery store, concert style shootings?

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah , do you understand the definitions of intent and negligence you dumbass motherfucker. You are fucking brain dead , basically an MC …..congrats dumb motherfucker 

Intent is a non issue in dui cases....irrelevant. 

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Only fully if you keep them locked indoors all day. No recess or outdoors activities. Not practical or fair to the kids.

What do you suggest for mall,church, grocery store, concert style shootings?

arm the rest of them

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

arm the rest of them

That didnt seem to help in the most armed state of Texas at the shopping mall. A cop there on another call ran to the scene and took out the active shooter. Not a single person wanted to get involved. That will be the case in most situations. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Just ordered two more complete ar uppers for a pair of lowers I have sitting around. I love them because pants pissing faggot ass retards think they should be outlawed :lol: 

the armed FDA or CDC agents reading this will be grateful you posted this publicly when they or whatever armed federal agencies finally round up everyone's guns.  :)

what's the first rule of fight club?

1 hour ago, HSR said:

does that include those wishing harm to police officers? 

asking for a friend...

1 minute ago, HSR said:

That didnt seem to help in the most armed state of Texas at the shopping mall. A cop there on another call ran to the scene and took out the active shooter. Not a single person wanted to get involved. That will be the case in most situations. 

oh i get it, but if it were you or me there and the shots started, and it was shoot back or die, here come the bullets. one of the last church shooters here got popped instead by a guy who was armed. only death was his. same with teachers. if i were in the class and i heard pop pop pop getting closer i would wish for more than eraser to fight back

Just now, HSR said:

People don't want to get involved because the democrats have made it about race. What happened in the NYC subway recently is a good example. The perp dies after being restrained and the AG charges the guy who restrained him.

American's should be able to reasonably obtain whatever Federal Law Enforcement can. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

otb, this is correct. 

I'll cite the coward Leo's in Uvalde as an example