Check your account email address ×

White Man Now Identifies As Woman Of Color

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It's going to be the black man that save America from this weirdness. Those mofos are scratching their heads over all this white wokeness. Most of this shit is coming from younger white women. In boomer days men knew how to keep women in line. If they had a bad idea we'd tell em. This new group of men are all limp wrist fags that go along with all the female generated silliness. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

She’s Canadian…..not surprised.

Do you two identify as boomer cunts? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You’re a limp wrist fag. Your generation promoted this garbage. 

Started with your Generation bud. 

Hippies , Drugs, Sex and Rock n Roll. :pc:

Ill agree with ya tho that Black Americans are tired of the White Woke bullshit. :lol:

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Started with your Generation bud. 

Hippies , Drugs, Sex and Rock n Roll. :pc:

Ill agree with ya tho that Black Americans are tired of the White Woke bullshit. :lol:

Boomers 

21 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

they teaching it in Canada?

Not in my town/area school board district. All this talk on here made me ask a couple of 25+year teachers I know and you should have seen the looks I got, like I was fucking retarded even asking. Not saying it isn't happening somewhere in Canada but I know it ain't here.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not in my town/area school board district. All this talk on here made me ask a couple of 25+year teachers I know and you should have seen the looks I got, like I was fucking retarded even asking. Not saying it isn't happening somewhere in Canada but I know it ain't here.

Based upon the outrage here one would think it's happening everywhere... all the time.  

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Based upon the outrage here one would think it's happening everywhere... all the time.  

Yup I figured someones kid went to school with a dick and came home without one.

On 4/30/2023 at 7:14 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

this personally affects you how exactly?

It is infecting an entire generation of kids.  If 1 in 5  gen z identifies as a gender than what they were born, you think that’s ok?  I don’t.  Putting these insane ideas into kids heads that will likely cause them a life of misery, exponentionally higher rates of suicide, is not ok.  Great job on the participation trophy generation and the misfits they are turning out.

On 4/30/2023 at 8:30 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Caspar…can’t control his own home so he calls eveyone fucking losers…what a sad noodle spined little half man.

I think you might consider retiring that dead horse if that’s all you can come up with.  

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

yep total sane :lol:

That was some “punch”  😆 He should have laid that thing right out.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It is infecting an entire generation of kids.  If 1 in 5  gen z identifies as a gender than what they were born, you think that’s ok?  I don’t.  Putting these insane ideas into kids heads that will likely cause them a life of misery, exponentionally higher rates of suicide, is not ok.  Great job on the participation trophy generation and the misfits they are turning out.

I think you might consider retiring that dead horse if that’s all you can come up with.  

That was some “punch”  😆 He should have laid that thing right out.

Oh really….I’ll retire it when he quits calling people cowards for not taking a stand…anything else? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh really….I’ll retire it when he quits calling people cowards for not taking a stand…anything else? 

You're lacking intelligence and courage first.:lol:

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're lacking intelligence and courage first.:lol:

I’m still waiting for you to tell me about all these stands you have taken. Let’s hear about all your courage.

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

OK let’s go back to when gay meant you were happy.

Sounds Homophobic. 

Not being a good Democrat now are you Old Man? :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m still waiting for you to tell me about all these stands you have taken. Let’s hear about all your courage.

You don't even know what's going on.  Stay in the Matrix and get your facts from fake news.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't even know what's going on.  Stay in the Matrix and get your facts from fake news.

More deflection from the spineless cunt….go do the dishes or something Caspar.

• Like 1

I just went swimming in some really cold water and it seems like the transgendering process is underway.

Phew, got out a couple of minutes ago and it seems I was wrong.

• Haha 2

On 4/30/2023 at 5:34 PM, toslow said:

No proof but I’m pretty sure it’s happening more often than we expected 

You are pretty sure.  Stop the presses it has to be the case.  A fucking nut job from FS has a feeling.