Check your account email address ×

White Man Now Identifies As Woman Of Color

23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Why?  Itching to huff some more?  Perhaps if you laid off it you would make sense for once.

Sounds like you identify as having a vagina.  You're really about a 1/4 as smart as you think you are.   :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Sounds like you identify as having a vagina.  You're really about a 1/4 as smart as you think you are.   :lol: 

I've never claimed to be smart.  Just smarter than your dumbass, but that doesn't take much.  ;)

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You are pretty sure.  Stop the presses it has to be the case.  A fucking nut job from FS has a feeling.

Prove me wrong oh wise one 

On 4/30/2023 at 5:39 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

in fact, parents should also know when priests, boy scout leaders and teachers are raping or sexually abused their children shouldn't they?

you know anyone who was sexually abused by a Catholic Priest?  I do... the man is 76 years old and wouldn't attend his fathers funeral at a Catholic Church because his parents didn't believe him and they remained Catholic.

there's obviously an issue between parents and their children.  not ours fortunately, she'll discuss anything with us.  she has friends that are gay or transitioning, it's not her thing but at 16 she has a totally different perspective than we did at that age.  imo, we're seeing about two decades of poor parenting live and in action.    

So 16 now but probably 14 or younger when they started to act out and how did this transformation start? 

Who or what planted the nugget and pushed them along this path? 

At 14 or even 16 the life experience does not exsist to think you are anything but what you physically are. Some one planted that idea in their head and is promoting it along to the point that the kid now believes it. 

But hey even though it's happening right under your nose it's a problem that dosent exist and isnt happening anywhere. It seems like the goto thing now is if a kid is akward or wierd they must be gay or trans and get pushed in that direction very hard, hence the high percentage of it coming through the school system right now. 

Can you do the tripple flip dismount without the landing mat? I heard you got it down pat.

8 hours ago, toslow said:

Prove me wrong oh wise one 

You are the one with the feeling and no proof it is anywhere.  Just an odd conspiracy on your part.  If you could read and think you would realize that....

53 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So 16 now but probably 14 or younger when they started to act out and how did this transformation start? 

Who or what planted the nugget and pushed them along this path? 

At 14 or even 16 the life experience does not exsist to think you are anything but what you physically are. Some one planted that idea in their head and is promoting it along to the point that the kid now believes it. 

But hey even though it's happening right under your nose it's a problem that dosent exist and isnt happening anywhere. It seems like the goto thing now is if a kid is akward or wierd they must be gay or trans and get pushed in that direction very hard, hence the high percentage of it coming through the school system right now. 

Can you do the tripple flip dismount without the landing mat? I heard you got it down pat.

the internet...

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can search Twitter and find any “news” you want that fits a preconceived narrative.

Twitter is more truthful than MSM and is the future.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

George Soros is dead.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can search Twitter and find any “news” you want that fits a preconceived narrative.

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fine…doesn’t make what I said not true.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the internet...

Well that could be a reason, but is there a place where kids goto 5 days a week where they get instructed by adults for 8 hours a day where this thinking might get introduced and re-enforced by the adults who are providing the instruction?

12 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well that could be a reason, but is there a place where kids goto 5 days a week where they get instructed by adults for 8 hours a day where this thinking might get introduced and re-enforced by the adults who are providing the instruction?

Wait, english, math and science teachers are doing what you're accusing them of? 

maybe I need a break from this cesspool..  9_9

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Wait, english, math and science teachers are doing what you're accusing them of? 

maybe I need a break from this cesspool..  9_9

Well "had my head up my ass" is not a good rebuttal but hey you just be you

So IYO this whole thing is just organic in its formation and growth? Zero external forces tilting the scale? 

Amazing in the last 5-10 years 7-16 year old kids just up and say they are gay without even knowing what it is or means?

Bold: does that equate to kill yourself?

Edited by Roosting

43 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So IYO this whole thing is just organic in its formation and growth? Zero external forces tilting the scale? 

Amazing in the last 5-10 years 7-16 year old kids just up and say they are gay without even knowing what it is or means?

I think there's always been the same amount of people who are gay, trans or whatever the word of the day is. The difference is its become more and more acceptable by the masses and they keep raising the bar. I wonder what will be next after this identify craze has passed.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

sounded to me as though you believe this is some sort of common practice starting at a young age in public schools... and it's going on for forty hours every week, possibly on a massive scale.  did I misinterpret what you were saying here?  is this one of those Rudy Giuliani moments without evidence?  You have a feeling? or is it happening every day in Canada too?

9_9

do believe I may need a break from this cesspool to prepare myself for what is shaping up to be the most horrific election of my lifetime.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sounded to me as though you believe this is some sort of common practice starting at a young age in public schools... and it's going on for forty hours every week, possibly on a massive scale.  did I misinterpret what you were saying here?  is this one of those Rudy Giuliani moments without evidence?  You have a feeling? or is it happening every day in Canada too?

9_9

do believe I may need a break from this cesspool to prepare myself for what is shaping up to be the most horrific election of my lifetime.

According to some here ALL teachers are groomers and they believe it 1000%….the ironic part is that they themselves have been “groomed” to believe this.🤔

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

According to some here ALL teachers are groomers and they believe it 1000%….the ironic part is that they themselves have been “groomed” to believe this.🤔

Qanon Pizza... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

George Soros is dead.

Wouldn’t that be nice?!

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I think there's always been the same amount of people who are gay, trans or whatever the word of the day is. The difference is its become more and more acceptable by the masses and they keep raising the bar. I wonder what will be next after this identify craze has passed.

I do find it very troubling this recent poll that showed one and five GenZ kids identify as a gender other than the one that they were born with. That is indoctrination to a grotesque level.

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

could you be more specific? Who exactly thinks all teachers are groomers? 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wouldn’t that be nice?!

I do find it very troubling this recent poll that showed one and five GenZ kids identify as a gender other than the one that they were born with. That is indoctrination to a grotesque level.

could you be more specific? Who exactly thinks all teachers are groomers? 

Indoctrination for what benefit though? Bruce Jenner proves you don't have to be a democrat to be a tranny.