Check your account email address ×

White Man Now Identifies As Woman Of Color

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Indoctrination for what benefit though? Bruce Jenner proves you don't have to be a democrat to be a tranny.

So the freaks and degenerates are somehow accepted by a society that still thinks they are freaks and degenerates.  I honestly don’t think it is going to work, and some of the pushback we are seeing already is evidence of that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So the freaks and degenerates are somehow accepted by a society that still thinks they are freaks and degenerates.  I honestly don’t think it is going to work, and some of the pushback we are seeing already is evidence of that.

There's always going to be push back. Hippies back in the day were seen as freaks remember. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

There's always going to be push back. Hippies back in the day were seen as freaks remember. 

I guess my point is, I don’t ever see society accepting transsexuals as normal. Secondly, I think what is happening with the younger generations and that one in five statistic, is a very sad reflection on what is being taught in the schools today.  And we can also blame social media.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sounded to me as though you believe this is some sort of common practice starting at a young age in public schools... and it's going on for forty hours every week, possibly on a massive scale.  did I misinterpret what you were saying here?  is this one of those Rudy Giuliani moments without evidence?  You have a feeling? or is it happening every day in Canada too?

9_9

do believe I may need a break from this cesspool to prepare myself for what is shaping up to be the most horrific election of my lifetime.

Bold: obviously you only deal in extremes all or nothing 

Well where else does it come from? 

This is pretty much the same as climate change, swamp the field with daily reminders and weak links and guess what? climate changes. But thanks to "programming" the masses think it's all mans fault.

Back to 7 yo thinking they are gay................ keep telling kids that they are gay and some will believe it. Schools, tv, social media etc.. all tell the same story some get trapped in the theater of it all. Just look at covid and masks and social distancing, feed them all and feed them well and they will be back at the trough again looking for more. 

It's not a natural event it's being taught. Kids have zero idea what gender identity or being gay is. There life experience is too limited to fully understand it entirely. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess my point is, I don’t ever see society accepting transsexuals as normal. Secondly, I think what is happening with the younger generations and that one in five statistic, is a very sad reflection on what is being taught in the schools today.  And we can also blame social media.

Hopefully all this identity bullshit is at a precipice.

7 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Bold: obviously you only deal in extremes all or nothing 

Well where else does it come from? 

This is pretty much the same as climate change, swamp the field with daily reminders and weak links and guess what? climate changes. But thanks to "programming" the masses think it's all mans fault.

Back to 7 yo thinking they are gay................ keep telling kids that they are gay and some will believe it. Schools, tv, social media etc.. all tell the same story some get trapped in the theater of it all. Just look at covid and masks and social distancing, feed them all and feed them well and they will be back at the trough again looking for more. 

It's not a natural event it's being taught. Kids have zero idea what gender identity or being gay is. There life experience is too limited to fully understand it entirely. 

Dr. Jordan Peterson articulate it perfectly. And he calls out the so-called psychological and medical professionals who encourage these young kids to get these surgeries as criminals. When they’re 18, fine do what you want. Petersen’s point was 90% of these kids get over these feelings by the time they’re 18.

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wouldn’t that be nice?!

I do find it very troubling this recent poll that showed one and five GenZ kids identify as a gender other than the one that they were born with. That is indoctrination to a grotesque level.

could you be more specific? Who exactly thinks all teachers are groomers? 

Your new pal AC for one and there have been a couple others that have said it.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine…doesn’t make what I said not true.

MSM is a preconceived narrative, every day.

With Twitter you need to make that call, with MSM its state propaganda 100%.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your new pal AC for one and there have been a couple others that have said it.

Teachers have replaced Catholic priests, but not all priests were pedos.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

MSM is a preconceived narrative, every day.

With Twitter you need to make that call, with MSM its state propaganda 100%.

Again that’s fine and it STILL doesn’t make what I said not true….FFS.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Dr. Jordan Peterson articulate it perfectly. And he calls out the so-called psychological and medical professionals who encourage these young kids to get these surgeries as criminals. When they’re 18, fine do what you want. Petersen’s point was 90% of these kids get over these feelings by the time they’re 18.

Talking about it to 7 yo is one thing but suggesting to that same 7 yo they might be and pushing that on to them at that age is abuse.

Given enough rope a 7 yo can be convinced of pretty much anything. Fucking adults were trained to believe masks would prevent c-19 infection. Absolute insanity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Talking about it to 7 yo is one thing but suggesting to that same 7 yo they might be and pushing that on to them at that age is abuse.

Given enough rope a 7 yo can be convinced of pretty much anything. Fucking adults were trained to believe masks would prevent c-19 infection. Absolute insanity.

80% of the people failed miserably with the covid scam and some still believe in the efficacy of the vaccines even the data was fraud.  Some will still argue it today.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Matt Walsh is good on the subject too.

• Like 2

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

80% of the people failed miserably with the covid scam and some still believe in the efficacy of the vaccines even the data was fraud.  Some will still argue it today.

And your side is no different. Frothing at the mouth every time someone died hoping it was vaccine related. You're a pos of a person for that and one notch lower than a democrat.

• Like 3

Just now, Steve753 said:

And your side is no different. Frothing at the mouth every time someone died hoping it was vaccine related. You're a pos of a person for that and one notch lower than a democrat.

:goodpost: