Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

Just now, f7ben said:

No it’s not an opinion. There are these things called statistics and facts and those irrefutable things prove that cops have an incredibly safe job. 

Please post where it states that Cops  have an incredibly safe job.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well you don’t know if the pig is a model citizen or if they have an 80iq and an itchy trigger finger. I’d tell those cocksucking maggots to keep their fucking hands where I can see them. 

Can you imagine getting pulled over by a cop like polaris 550? He'd be terrified, jacked pn adrenalin and trigger happy! They give dumbfucks like him a badge and a gun everyday to "protect us" wtf

Just now, Cat45 said:

Can you imagine getting pulled over by a cop like polaris 550? He'd be terrified, jacked pn adrenalin and trigger happy! They give dumbfucks like him a badge and a gun everyday to "protect us" wtf

Yup

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes every time , I also have multiple recording devices on them at all times so they can’t plant evidence in my vehicle !! 

I record every single interaction with leo's. It's the only way to really protect yourself. I have had more problems with shitty cops in my personal life and my job than i ever have with civilians. 

Just now, Cat45 said:

I record every single interaction with leo's. It's the only way to really protect yourself. I have had more problems with shitty cops in my personal life and my job than i ever have with civilians. 

Yup 

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Bayfield Wisconsin?

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Or at least have a deadily threat imposed on them?  You ok with cops shooting and killing armed people?

im not cause 2nd admendment is a cornerstone to my free society.  Government shouldn’t have more power then the people!

are you such a beta you need armed cops to protect you and save you?

Beta eh, is that why I’ve been carrying since 2003?  Get over yourself 

• Like 1

Two weeks ago I made a run to Issaquah WA. to have some some work done on my rig. Swung through Portland just to see what the fuss was all about. Holy fuck. Want to see what legalizing narcotics and defunding the police does to a city? Visit Portland. I hadn't been there since "07. I think it's pretty safe to say that the city is done for. Words of what's happened to Portland really doesn't do it justice. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Two weeks ago I made a run to Issaquah WA. to have some some work done on my rig. Swung through Portland just to see what the fuss was all about. Holy fuck. Want to see what legalizing narcotics and defunding the police does to a city? Visit Portland. I hadn't been there since "07. I think it's pretty safe to say that the city is done for. Words of what's happened to Portland really doesn't do it justice. 

A couple weeks ago a relative told me they would like to move there. I just laughed. 

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

A couple weeks ago a relative told me they would like to move there. I just laughed. 

Back in "07 I was on a 10k mile trip on the motorcycle. Up through Alberta, NW Territory, down through BC to Southern California and across Nevada. My stop in Portland was one of the highlights of the trip. I thought OR would be a very cool state to live. While there this last time I went looking for the coffee shop I stopped at. It was a boarded up shell. I didn't trust leaving my rig parked anywhere in Portland. I was afraid that it would get busted into and someone would steal my dog. It's so sad. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Back in "07 I was on a 10k mile trip on the motorcycle. Up through Alberta, NW Territory, down through BC to Southern California and across Nevada. My stop in Portland was one of the highlights of the trip. I thought OR would be a very cool state to live. While there this last time I went looking for the coffee shop I stopped at. It was a boarded up shell. I didn't trust leaving my rig parked anywhere in Portland. I was afraid that it would get busted into and someone would steal my dog. It's so sad. 

I wouldn't do well . I fucking hate criminals

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My friend wants to move out there in the worst way, but "doesn't have the money" to do so.  He thinks he needs to replace his like 16 Camry with 50k on it to safely drive over the mountains. 

He is also the biggest stoner I know with severe mental health issues, like involuntary commitment severe.  I'm thinking he'd probably fit in.

We are going out that way this summer, Seattle and area.  Maybe swing down to Portland for the day to see the freakshow.  They have a brewery I want to go to, so it'll be a good excuse.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Why ya hanging with folk like that?

He has been one of my best friends since I was like 4. 

I haven't seen him in 2 or 3 years now, but talk to him on the phone when he calls.

It can be very tough to talk to him at times, but someone other then his family has to be there to support him.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Cops have an incredibly safe job. There are countless jobs more dangerous than theirs. Your attitude and all the cop dick sucking is 100% of the problem. 

Proving again how fucking dumb you are.  Why not just admit it - you hate cops because you're a full on douchebag in real life and have too many run-ins with LEO's.  And because of the way you act, they probably give you more shit than the typical everyday joe they deal with.  

image.png.051172bedb478be1a190d0913bc75e2f.png

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Proving again how fucking dumb you are.  Why not just admit it - you hate cops because you're a full on douchebag in real life and have too many run-ins with LEO's.  And because of the way you act, they probably give you more shit than the typical everyday joe they deal with.  

image.png.051172bedb478be1a190d0913bc75e2f.png

From what he has said , dude cant even drive home from work without seeing 7 of them. Too many for my liking. Yes we need cops, we dont need ball busters.