Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Ok , I get it ,,cops should  take a few rounds  before defending themselves…👍

Or at least have a deadily threat imposed on them?  You ok with cops shooting and killing armed people?

im not cause 2nd admendment is a cornerstone to my free society.  Government shouldn’t have more power then the people!

are you such a beta you need armed cops to protect you and save you?

Edited by BOHICA

20 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

are you such a beta you need armed cops to protect you and save you?

I've never had issues with armed cops, personally, so until I do they can still do their job and be cops with guns (which the majority of them don't even use).

Go to bed BIGQUEEFA - don't have any nightmares of those nasty cops!!

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I've never had issues with armed cops, personally, so until I do they can still do their job and be cops with guns (which the majority of them don't even use).

Fuck cops 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

More innocent have had trouble with armed cops and staying alive than cops that are killed by an armed non criminal/innocents civilians that has taken a cops life. 

these are government officials with firearms infringing on the civilian population rights under the guise of protecting and serving and the law.  Hitler wants his policies back and would easily get you to be a lemming to his desires based on the support you have for having the government being allowed shoot armed citizens just cause.  Police don’t need weapons to enforce mundane laws it has developed in todays society.  Police could have called the guy before shooting him and woke him up and asked if he is doing domestic violence.  

It was obvious that there was none going on at that house…. No lights on, nobody screaming, nobody getting beat inside that house.

fucking armed retarded gestapos showed up and killed a guy while wearing a government issued badge.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Grabs10dicks spot on here 

I’m from idaho and think about Ruby Ridge.  Cops can come in a kill people for some retarded shotgun rule enacted by the government to protect people and say ooops and all is alright in the world and we need support the blue is what bootlickers say.

cops are the most blatant violators of the second admendment and the constitution and it’s astonishing at all the Trumpers that support that shit.  Fuckers are just sheep like most Americans anymore.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, X2700 said:

So who here would go to a domestic dispute call unarmed?

I guess I have my answer no one!!!

Easy to say what if but until your actually in that situation you have no say!

officers should be held accountable for these bad decisions though I agree but most are not that way.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Is having a gun illegal?  Right to bear arms is a constitutional right you fucking moron.  Move to Canada dipshit if you think people need to be shot for being armed.  

You got the wrong guy. I carry every day. I've been pulled over while carrying.  I simply explain to the officer that I exercise my 2nd ammendment rights. Tell them where the gun is (I have a holster mounted by my right knee on the map pocket)...Not once did I feel like I was in danger. Secondly, 100% of the time so far they have let me go because they appreciate how I handle the situation.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You got the wrong guy. I carry every day. I've been pulled over while carrying.  I simply explain to the officer that I exercise my 2nd ammendment rights. Tell them where the gun is (I have a holster mounted by my right knee on the map pocket)...Not once did I feel like I was in danger. Secondly, 100% of the time so far they have let me go because they appreciate how I handle the situation.  

Tell that to the poor black guy in St Paul who got a mag dumped into him for simply telling the officer he was carrying legally. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Tell that to the poor black guy in St Paul who got a mag dumped into him for simply telling the officer he was carrying legally. 

Did he announce the weapon on initial contact? Did he offer the have the officer retain the weapon for the duration of the stop? Or did he yell , scream and carry on. 

There is etiquette that needs to be followed.  City cops have a dangerous job. I don't want to live in a world where we don't enforce our laws. See (Chicago, Detroit, Twin Cities, etc..)

The broken window policing theory has proven to be effective. 

18 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Did he announce the weapon on initial contact? Did he offer the have the officer retain the weapon for the duration of the stop? Or did he yell , scream and carry on. 

There is etiquette that needs to be followed.  City cops have a dangerous job. I don't want to live in a world where we don't enforce our laws. See (Chicago, Detroit, Twin Cities, etc..)

The broken window policing theory has proven to be effective. 

Fuck off trash bootlicking faggot

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fuck off trash bootlicking faggot

Without the rule of law our society is fucked...

.000035%

You're barking at the cops when it should be at the criminals. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I also carry, a pistol in my cargo pants pocket, I haven't been personally pulled over in more than 54 years and have never had a ticket other than burning rubber in 1969, but have been in vehicles that have been stopped, I always tell the officer I have a CC license but they never asked to see it or the weapon.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Without the rule of law our society is fucked...

.000035%

You're barking at the cops when it should be at the criminals. 

I’m barking about trash militarized low Iq cops and unjustified shootings. You’re sucking their dicks 

10 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I also carry, a pistol in my cargo pants pocket, I haven't been personally pulled over in more than 54 years and have never had a ticket other than burning rubber in 1969, but have been in vehicles that have been stopped, I always tell the officer I have a CC license but they never asked to see it or the weapon.

If you were black yo would have been shot already. 

Then the faggot ass piece of fucking filth pig actually had the audacity to claim he smelled marijuana in the car and that made him empty his gun into the dude in front of his 3 year old daughter and girlfriend