Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Haven't been to Church in +/- 18 years, don't practice religion, I believe in God..how about you?

Ok fair enough. I'm not religious at all.  The only reason I asked was for a follow up question of would you stop practicing your religion if it were made illegal to do so? But that's a nonstarter if you already don't practice a religion.  :bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

think about your reaction and the difference in your reaction if you child died in a work place accident vs being murdered.  

I would bet dollars to donuts that your reaction would be different.  Both a tragedy, but I doubt you would be plotting revenge against your kids co-workers. 

No of course not but how does effect the danger level of the job? Regardless of the cause of death, every job has its own associated risk it. It just so happens policing isn't even in the top 10 of the most dangerous jobs.

Working as a police officer is about 4.1 times as dangerous compared with the average job nationwide, based upon the workplace fatality rate. Police officers have a workplace fatality rate similar to maintenance workers, construction workers, and heavy vehicle mechanics.,The most common cause of death for police officers at work is violence by persons.

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No of course not but how does effect the danger level of the job? Regardless of the cause of death, every job has its own associated risk it. It just so happens policing isn't even in the top 10 of the most dangerous jobs.

I just think the element of murder is vastly different.  Walking upto a traffic stop where you might get shot is completely different than our roofer example.  To me it's more dangerous as I can control the situation on the roof much more easily...humans are unpredictable. 

But we've beaten this horse enough. :horse:

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I just think the element of murder is vastly different.  Walking upto a traffic stop where you might get shot is completely different than our roofer example.  To me it's more dangerous as I can control the situation on the roof much more easily...humans are unpredictable. 

But we've beaten this horse enough. :horse:

Cops are trash , that’s really just the gist of it. Fuck them 

• 2 weeks later...