Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

• Gold Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

Oh look, more stupidity…..shocker. Good lord dude, quit while you’re way behind.

If the police knocked on this guys door not being armed would the innocent white guy still be alive?

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

But cops are  supposed to wait until fired  on,,,,   :lol:

Well at least until there is a deadily threat to them or public.

pretty much rules of engagement for the military in peace time.  Guy answering his own door with a gun in his possession is not any threat at all.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Domestic dispute.  The cops were armed and trespassing.  You go on somebody’s property without permission or cause and  trespass while armed you are committing a crime.  The cops had no business being armed on that guys personal property.  I don’t care what they were there for.  If they weren’t carrying guns this guy would still be alive.  Way more innocent people die from police gun fire then police die from criminal gun fire.  It’s a huge disparity and not even comparable.

This guy was exercising his constitutional right and the government took his constitutional right away as well as his life.

why couldn’t police carry non lethal weapons instead of lethal ones?

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Why does it take an armed individual to respond to domestic dispute?  Why not use a taser when they answer the door?

You think crime is bad now?.....yeah let's send a bunch of cops out on the streets unarmed. That should help. Especially if the criminals know that cops are unarmed. Seriously what are you thinking :lol:....and somebody all fired up during a domestic dispute can be particularly dangerous and irrational and pose a threat...

11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Well at least until there is a deadily threat to them or public.

pretty much rules of engagement for the military in peace time.  Guy answering his own door with a gun in his possession is not any threat at all.

So wait until the hoodrats starts shooting?  :lol:

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Wait until there is a deadily threat….  A guy opening his door in possession of gun is not a deadily threat unless you consider the constitution a deadily threat to the police and government….  Like many liberals do.

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If he did why can’t the guy point a gun at armed intruders without cause?  He was defending himself which is a constitutional right.   Not trespassing to knock on a door….  Becomes criminal trespass when the police committed murder

If someone points a gun at me I'm going to assume they mean to shoot me and if I can get off a shot first I will. At the point of the shooting the police hadn't done anything wrong. Sure they had the wrong address but all they did was knock and identify themselves. That's not illegal in any way.  So now the question becomes did the man answering the door present a legitimate threat to the police or was he just exercising his 2nd amendment rights? And therefor was the shooting justified. If this guy answered his door simply holding the weapon then he was murdered but if he was pointing the weapon at officers then that changes things somewhat.

Based on the video I saw they police reacted much quickly with their sidearms but I would like to see the other videos.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Wait to kill somebody until there is a deadily threat.  Is exercising the right to bear arms a deadily threat?  Simple question to answer.  If yes you shoot somebody holding a gun.  If no then you don’t shoot armed individuals

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

If someone points a gun at me I'm going to assume they mean to shoot me and if I can get off a shot first I will. At the point of the shooting the police hadn't done anything wrong. Sure they had the wrong address but all they did was knock and identify themselves. That's not illegal in any way.  So now the question becomes did the man answering the door present a legitimate threat to the police or was he just exercising his 2nd amendment rights? And therefor was the shooting justified. If this guy answered his door simply holding the weapon then he was murdered but if he was pointing the weapon at officers then that changes things somewhat.

Based on the video I saw they police reacted much quickly with their sidearms but I would like to see the other videos.

They didn’t identify themselves when he opened the door.  They shined light in his eyes so he couldn’t see and shot him.  It’s on vid.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Well should they be able to shoot you just for possessing a firearm?

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Was this innocent killed by police a hood rat?  White guy, father, husband and woken up from sleeping. Presented no deadily threat at all.

• Gold Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

They didn’t identify themselves when he opened the door.  They shined light in his eyes so he couldn’t see and shot him.  It’s on vid.

And that's one of the reasons I find their actions sketchy as fuck. They did ID themselves 3 times prior but when he opened the door they barely for two words out of their mouths before blasting away.

You seem intent on finding a disagreement here except I'm largely in agreement, we are basically arguing semantics here.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well as long as the repeat domestic disputer is aware that the cops will only show up with tasers...all should be good 👍.  They can now fire their own guns at will at the cops without fear of retaliation.....sounds like a plan...:lol:

• Gold Member

It was obvious to any retard that no domestic violence was going on at that house.  It was dark and quit.  Cops should haven’t even knocked on that house even if it was the right address.  No lives saved or taken in the domestic arguement from the correct address…. Cops shot a guy exercising his second amendment rights

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Was this innocent killed by police a hood rat?  White guy, father, husband and woken up from sleeping. Presented no deadily threat at all.

So you have never had to deal with a hoodrat or a domestic….👍

• Gold Member
Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Not at all, if someone points a gun at me I’m not gonna wait for them to fire…

Unless your watching a different video than I was there is no way to tell if he did point the gun at the LEO.

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Almost 700 civilians were killed in 2022 for suspected non violent crimes/no crime at all suspected and traffic violations.

EB434ACE-0B1E-4B86-AFD3-7C1666C7F62B.thumb.png.26e4ad8d8aa389c585f4ccb5c25ef864.png

cop knocks on doors just to talk they have guns.  Not sure why they need guns.  Do you open carry if you need to talk to somebody?  Why do cops carry guns all the time?  They aren’t needed unless there is a hostile situation with the immediate threat of somebody getting severely injured or killed.

couldn’t a taser work just as well when talking to somebody or giving them a ticket or investigating a car in a tree

https://www.statista.com/chart/5211/us-citizens-killed-by-police-2016/

This paints a different picture...most were armed, only 27 were unarmed.

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Yah cause the faggot as cops throw a knife or gun down beside them.

Unless there is video proof 100% the trash pigs are lying and breaking the law

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

And that's one of the reasons I find their actions sketchy as fuck. They did ID themselves 3 times prior but when he opened the door they barely for two words out of their mouths before blasting away.

You seem intent on finding a disagreement here except I'm largely in agreement, we are basically arguing semantics here.

I’m saying a lot more innocent people are  murdered by cops would be alive today if we only had special situations where cops can bring guns on scenes.  Many countries are very successful at deescalating a situation vs shooting it out.

this case above is a prime example.  If they showed up with maybe bean bag shotguns and blasted him with it the second they open the door and or taser that guy would have pissed himself, dropped the gun and nobody would have been dead.  By the vid these cops were moving away as they were shooting, and lights shining in his eyes he wouldn’t have hit shit if he intended to shoot a cop.  

in my opinion a cops life is worth less then the countless dead innocents as a results of policing.  

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Not at all, if someone points a gun at me I’m not gonna wait for them to fire…

What if it’s a cop point a gun at you and is going to shoot and kill you even though you don’t have a gun pointed at them.  You good with them killing you cause they saw your gun?

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Is having a gun illegal?  Right to bear arms is a constitutional right you fucking moron.  Move to Canada dipshit if you think people need to be shot for being armed.  

Just now, BOHICA said:

What if it’s a cop point a gun at you and is going to shoot and kill you even though you don’t have a gun pointed at them.  You good with them killing you cause they saw your gun?

And that happened how many times compared to hood rats shooting with out any warning?

I get your point, I just don’t believe anyone should take for from hood rats before defending themselves.

Before Ismaaiyl Brinsley murdered New York City policemen Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in 2014, he posted on Instagram: “I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours….. Let’s Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice, #RIPErivGardner and #RIPMikeBrown. This may be my final post.”

During a 2016 Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, TX in which the crowd chanted “Hands up, don’t shoot,” Micah Johnson killed five police officers. During standoff negotiations, he said he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers. All of the policemen he murdered were white.

Ten days later, Gavin Eugene Long shot six Baton Rouge, Louisiana police officers, killing three of them. His suicide note stated: “I must bring the same destruction that bad cops continue to inflict upon my people,” meaning people of color.

• Gold Member
Just now, Sleepr2 said:

And that happened how many times compared to hood rats shooting with out any warning?

I get your point, I just don’t believe anyone should take for from hood rats before defending themselves.

Before Ismaaiyl Brinsley murdered New York City policemen Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in 2014, he posted on Instagram: “I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours….. Let’s Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice, #RIPErivGardner and #RIPMikeBrown. This may be my final post.”

During a 2016 Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, TX in which the crowd chanted “Hands up, don’t shoot,” Micah Johnson killed five police officers. During standoff negotiations, he said he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers. All of the policemen he murdered were white.

Ten days later, Gavin Eugene Long shot six Baton Rouge, Louisiana police officers, killing three of them. His suicide note stated: “I must bring the same destruction that bad cops continue to inflict upon my people,” meaning people of color.

Cops were responding to domestic dispute and shot an innocent guy.  Why did they do that?  
Again cops death at the hands of criminals is minuscule compared to innocents killed by cops.  

26 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Cops were responding to domestic dispute and shot an innocent guy.  Why did they do that?  
Again cops death at the hands of criminals is minuscule compared to innocents killed by cops.  

Ok , I get it ,,cops should  take a few rounds  before defending themselves…👍

• Like 1