Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Didn't he tell the guy not to reach for the weapon....etiquette. 

And the guy didn’t reach for the weapon you fucking retarded moron. 

Just now, f7ben said:

And the guy didn’t reach for the weapon you fucking retarded moron. 

How do you know? Sounded like the officer gave a direct order...if you are carrying your hands should be on the wheel, the dash or on the seat back if in the back or best of all, both hands out the window.  

59 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Did he announce the weapon on initial contact? Did he offer the have the officer retain the weapon for the duration of the stop? Or did he yell , scream and carry on. 

There is etiquette that needs to be followed.  City cops have a dangerous job. I don't want to live in a world where we don't enforce our laws. See (Chicago, Detroit, Twin Cities, etc..)

The broken window policing theory has proven to be effective. 

Why in the hell would you offer to let the officer retain your gun?  If they ever outlaw guns in this country who do you think will be kicking in your door to take them? Are you gonna voluntarily give them up because it's the law?

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

How do you know? Sounded like the officer gave a direct order...if you are carrying your hands should be on the wheel, the dash or on the seat back if in the back or best of all, both hands out the window.  

Because there are multiple videos of the incident including one from in the car and he did not reach for or produce the gun. The cop had told him to get his license and registration out and that’s what he was grabbing. The fucking pig shot him literally a second after giving an order. If you can watch that video and defend that fucking pig you deserve to die and I’d be glad to do it for you. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

That's what we did a couple yaers ago when we got stopped for speeding, the Black guy I was with put his hands on the wheel and I on the dash, 2 State Patrol officers, we told them we were carrying and they never asked to see the weapons, they let the driver go with a warning.

Just now, Cat45 said:

Why in the hell would you offer to let the officer retain your gun?  If they ever outlaw guns in this country who do you think will be kicking in your door to take them? Are you gonna voluntarily give them up because it's the law?

Of course he would , he’s a boot licking piece of fucking shit that doesn’t deserve to live. I literally have people like him. 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

That's what we did a couple yaers ago when we got stopped for speeding, the Black guy I was with put his hands on the wheel and I on the dash, 2 State Patrol officers, we told them we were carrying and they never asked to see the weapons, they let the driver go with a warning.

The cops should fear you , not the other way around. Fuck them 

Just now, Cat45 said:

Different situation...no I won't turn over my weapons. 

Police officers don't know if you're a model citizen or have a dead body in your trunk when they pull you over. Even though NH is not a must notify state, I feel it shows respect. Give respect get respect is how I've been taught. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Fear me how? That I might shoot them?

Well if you’re sniveling and crying and placing your hands on the dash before they even ask then you clearly are terrified of them. Maybe you should put your gun on the dash instead and tell the faggot ass pigs to keep their fucking hands where you can see them. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well if you’re sniveling and crying and placing your hands on the dash before they even ask then you clearly are terrified of them. Maybe you should put your gun on the dash instead and tell the faggot ass pigs to keep their fucking hands where you can see them. 

You're clearly the thinker of the bunch 🙄 

Just now, SkisNH said:

You're clearly the thinker of the bunch 🙄 

Well you don’t know if the pig is a model citizen or if they have an 80iq and an itchy trigger finger. I’d tell those cocksucking maggots to keep their fucking hands where I can see them. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

sniveling and crying?? who was doing that? I just know it's best to put your hands where they can be seen, cops have a very dangerous job why not simply make it easy to see you're not a threat..

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is that what you do and tell them?

Just now, XCR1250 said:

sniveling and crying?? who was doing that? I just know it's best to put your hands where they can be seen, cops have a very dangerous job why not simply make it easy to see you're not a threat..

Cops have an incredibly safe job. There are countless jobs more dangerous than theirs. Your attitude and all the cop dick sucking is 100% of the problem. 

Cops today are a bunch of scared pussies. Last fall a guy came through bayfield co being persued by cops in a high-speed chase for stealing a car. He ended up at my house in the middle of nowhere, stole my truck and took off. Got stuck on a logging rd and hit the woods on foot. My AR, .45 and about 100rds of ammo were in the truck. He left it all untouched. Cops showed up looking like a swat team for a nonviolent fugitive. They then protected and served me by going in my house and poleshed when nobody was home to clear the buildings. I did not know about it untill after the fact and didn't give them consent. Several officers made comments to me about why i had so many weapons and ammo. Fuck those cops, total overreaction to the situation 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Is that what you do and tell them?

Yes every time , I also have multiple recording devices on them at all times so they can’t plant evidence in my vehicle !! 

Just now, f7ben said:

Cops have an incredibly safe job. There are countless jobs more dangerous than theirs. Your attitude and all the cop dick sucking is 100% of the problem. 

Again, that's your opinion, not mine.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Again, that's your opinion, not mine.

No it’s not an opinion. There are these things called statistics and facts and those irrefutable things prove that cops have an incredibly safe job.