Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Gun laws are getting better not worse 1/2 the states now have constitutional carry.

I agree but i also think all these mass shootings lately are going to change things and law abiding citizens will be turned into criminals. Don't forget biden wants a assault weapons ban. That could turn 1,000s of legal gun owners into felons overnight. It's been done before in the 80s and biden had his hands in that too

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I agree but i also think all these mass shootings lately are going to change things and law abiding citizens will be turned into criminals. Don't forget biden wants a assault weapons ban. That could turn 1,000s of legal gun owners into felons overnight. It's been done before in the 80s and biden had his hands in that too

How would they become Felons?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'd have to agree. They would need the military to enforce that. Even then I can't see it happening. 

imo, this is what some think could happen... and I'm using think liberally  :roflcrying:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Cops are in favor of honest citizens having guns..ask some about it..I know dozens of cops.

1000% bullshit. Every LEO org in the country lobbies for stricter gun laws and bans. What planet do you live on. 

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

How would they become Felons?

If it's illegal to have an assault rifle and you don't turn it in wouldn't you become a fellon? Your other post about cops liking legal gun ownership, if their jobs and pension were on the line don't you think they'd enforce the law? It is their job afterall to enforce what the laws the  politicians think we need

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

If it's illegal to have an assault rifle and you don't turn it in wouldn't you become a fellon? Your other post about cops liking legal gun ownership, if their jobs and pension were on the line don't you think they'd enforce the law? It is their job afterall to enforce what the laws the  politicians think we need

Then I guess we better make some changes on who makes the laws!!

I know I try and make right decisions.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

1000% bullshit. Every LEO org in the country lobbies for stricter gun laws and bans. What planet do you live on. 

That's not true, stop here sometime, I'll introduce to the former and current Sherriff, both have been to my home several times.. I was with the wife when she took CC classes which are taught by Cops, they are pleading with citizens to take the classes and purchase firearms.

Edited by XCR1250

17 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

You said they would be Felons, not if they complied, but that's not going to happen.

Edited by XCR1250

18 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

"IF"

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That's not true, stop here sometime, I'll introduce to the former and current Sherriff, both have been to my home several times.. I was with the wife when she took CC classes which are taught by Cops, they are pleading with citizens to take the classes and purchase firearms.

That’s one fucking individual , not an organization 

13 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Then I guess we better make some changes on who makes the laws!!

I know I try and make right decisions.

can we make mandatory military service a law?

seems to work well for Israel... 

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Israel/United-States/Crime/Violent-crime

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am currently committing a felony. Anything else Don?

post-malone-bud-light.gif

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It is fact. Every single national LEO org lobbies for stricter gun laws 

post your irrefutable fact(s)...