Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Working as a police officer is about 4.1 times as dangerous compared with the average job nationwide, based upon the workplace fatality rate. Police officers have a workplace fatality rate similar to maintenance workers, construction workers, and heavy vehicle mechanics.
The most common cause of death for police officers at work is violence by persons.

16 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Anybody that support police(government) carrying firearms to use upon a population in peace time is anti constitutional fuck sticks.  

wait a minute here... 

so... bad guy with a gun and good guy with a gun

arm teachers.... but not cops

lord, what a fucked up hypocritical mixed messaging machine this place is from one moment to the next  :roflcrying:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

From what he has said , dude cant even drive home from work without seeing 7 of them. Too many for my liking. Yes we need cops, we dont need ball busters.

100% agree OTB comment ... and those are the ones that are pigs, not cops.  In Ben's world, that's ALL cops though - and that simply isn't reality.  There's way more good ones out there, who do a good job vs. the shitty ones.  Derek Chauvin is the poster child for scum of the earth, trash cop.  They should televise him via a Pay Per View event, and let anyone wanting to punch him have at it.  But these LEO's who don't have any history of being douche bag cops, that get killed for trying to protect their community - they don't deserve to be shit on, just because they're LEO's.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah, movies are so realistic. :lol:

it's a great scene, they were tired of how they were supposed to perform the arrest and then radically changed tactics... and I just happened to watch the movie AGAIN last night.  :)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

36 minutes ago, Bontz said:

100% agree OTB comment ... and those are the ones that are pigs, not cops.  In Ben's world, that's ALL cops though - and that simply isn't reality.  There's way more good ones out there, who do a good job vs. the shitty ones.  Derek Chauvin is the poster child for scum of the earth, trash cop.  They should televise him via a Pay Per View event, and let anyone wanting to punch him have at it.  But these LEO's who don't have any history of being douche bag cops, that get killed for trying to protect their community - they don't deserve to be shit on, just because they're LEO's.

The good ones cover for the bad ones and that makes them complicit. It’s impossible to argue that.

46 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Working as a police officer is about 4.1 times as dangerous compared with the average job nationwide, based upon the workplace fatality rate. Police officers have a workplace fatality rate similar to maintenance workers, construction workers, and heavy vehicle mechanics.
The most common cause of death for police officers at work is violence by persons.

It's a specious argument...falling from a roof or getting tangled in a fishing trap line is not the same as dealing with the unpredictability of a human who may try and kill you. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The good ones cover for the bad ones and that makes them complicit. It’s impossible to argue that.

Thats utter horse shit.  You act like its in their hand book. I can tell you that the cops I know don't like the bad ones because it reflects on them, which is opposite of what you're stating.

• Like 1

All you guys with guns better remember when the law changes they'll be the ones enforcing it and raiding your house to get them. But hey, they're just doing their job protecting and serving and you have nothing to hide. 

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

All you guys with guns better remember when the law changes they'll be the ones enforcing it and raiding your house to get them. But hey, they're just doing their job protecting and serving and you have nothing to hide. 

bfs.gif

seemingly, why are some gun owners so paranoid?

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Make Derek Chauvin run 40 yards, then handcuff him face down on the ground with 3 people on top of him for 10 or 12 minutes or until he stops breathing, give him CPR and bring him back and then repeat the process.

11 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

If or when that happens, and I believe there is a good chance of that in my lifetime, I hope that those tasked with enforcing it turn to the lawmakers and say "You fuckers wrote it, you go enforce it."

If or when that happens, there will be a lot of bloodshed.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

bfs.gif

seemingly, why are some gun owners so paranoid?

Not paranoid at all. If the laws change, which is a very good possibility, the cops will be the ones taking your guns. Who else's job is it to enforce the law? I'm not calling for anarchy or killing cops( unless they deserve it) just saying that the militarization of the police is a bad thing. When they were in my area looking for a non violent kid they looked like they were gunned up and heading to Ukraine. I wouldn't have blamed the kid at all for being scared and wanting to defend himself.

13 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Gun laws are getting better not worse 1/2 the states now have constitutional carry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Few 1000 cops will raid millions of homes to take your guns? Ain't gonna happen.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Make Derek Chauvin run 40 yards, then handcuff him face down on the ground with 3 people on top of him for 10 or 12 minutes or until he stops breathing, give him CPR and bring him back and then repeat the process.

Make him swallow the fentanyl first...

• Haha 1

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Few 1000 cops will raid millions of homes to take your guns? Ain't gonna happen.

If it does happen what will you do? I'm guessing you'd give them a few and then since you're related to a leo they'd give you special treatment and look the other way

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I'd have to agree. They would need the military to enforce that. Even then I can't see it happening. 

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Not paranoid at all. If the laws change, which is a very good possibility, the cops will be the ones taking your guns. Who else's job is it to enforce the law? I'm not calling for anarchy or killing cops( unless they deserve it) just saying that the militarization of the police is a bad thing. When they were in my area looking for a non violent kid they looked like they were gunned up and heading to Ukraine. I wouldn't have blamed the kid at all for being scared and wanting to defend himself.

i read your earlier post and your angst may be justified

i'm speaking in more general terms... as I find a certain subset of gun owners to be quite paranoid and potentially misguided in their fears, which is precisely what it is... fear.

don't worry, guns aren't abortions  :)

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

If it does happen what will you do? I'm guessing you'd give them a few and then since you're related to a leo they'd give you special treatment and look the other way

Cops are in favor of honest citizens having guns..ask some about it..I know dozens of cops.