Ole Uncle Znotty

Should 550 be allowed back?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Allow 550 to return?

• Not a chance
    • Absolutely
    • Yes, but limit his posts to his own special romper room forum

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Matt's off-road recovery, Dave Sparks from the Diesel Brothers and a few others from out west are always fun to watch. I even watch a few sailing channels even though I know that it is something that I would never care to do. I started watching them after I watched a documentary on YT about a guy that circumnavigated the world completely unassisted.

Don't ask me why but I'm all into the Airline crash  vids. I think it's pretty neat watching them sift through the whole thing and solve what happened , ect.  Some of the madness that went on in that industry back in the 70's and 80's is unreal

• Like 3

7 hours ago, HSR said:

Heck I was busy and not active for a week and a certain member barely posted at all!! But he did check my profile page everyday. I won't mention any names but he's the most recent visitor on my page :lol:

Rabbit Sat Cooking Pot Carrots Stock Photo 148899713 | Shutterstock

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Don't ask me why but I'm all into the Airline crash  vids. I think it's pretty neat watching them sift through the whole thing and solve what happened , ect.  Some of the madness that went on in that industry back in the 70's and 80's is unreal

I watch Mayday Air crash investigation and Seconds from Disaster plus numerous hobby farming videos

• Like 2

Holy crap! After reading all this i definitely want to change my vote! I always thought he was just a big mouthed dumbass, but the old bastard sure has some serious issues 

But, but,but if you guys would have just left "The Oldman" alone none of this would have ever happened......... :thumbsup:

Dan-Dan-The-550-Man wouldn't have been banned from Freedom-Sledder

KFC & Some-One wouldn't be getting sued by Dan-Dan The Oldman

You should all go to the Internet penalty box for 2 hours and feel shamed......... user84561_pic9396_1302013350_thumb.gif.484e392354df1f6475e672a2d6c8a72f.gif

• Haha 4

Last I was told no posting any dildos, upper management does not think it's funny at all, and now it looks like the do.:whistle: 

Turns out they are Dildo lovers, the sick fuckers. :gfight:

Here come the butts:lol2::roflcrying:

Edited by Badger**

31 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Last I was told no posting any dildos, upper management does not think it's funny at all, and now it looks like the do.:whistle: 

Turns out they are Dildo lovers, the sick fuckers. :gfight:

Here come the butts:lol2::roflcrying:

Not the butt....but yours.  You are the one that likes the dildos.  Probably why you got along with 550 so well

34 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not the butt....but yours.  You are the one that likes the dildos.  Probably why you got along with 550 so well

Don't even bother ,, he's just looking for attention :bc:

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Don't even bother ,, he's just looking for attention :bc:

you're stupid history channel GIF by Swamp People

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What is his handle over there?

Don't get me in anymore trouble than I'm already in. You guys are pissing him off....

Here's tonight's email. If it keeps up I will add his email address to the blacklist on the server.

Screenshot_20230409-192947.png

• Haha 2