Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton chats up AG Loretta Lynch...purely innocent

• Platinum Contributing Member

Once again nothing to see here....just Bill Clinton walking onto Loretta Lynchs plane to chat about grandkids and the weather....of course the investigation into Hillarys email never came up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/01/us/politics/meeting-between-bill-clinton-and-loretta-lynch-provokes-political-furor.html?_r=0

I guess I'm missing the shit storm this is causing...... although it should be.

On CBS this morning. they had a guy on who trying to talk about it.

The host kept deflecting to Trump. Never did get the gist of it.

If she met with Bill in secret she needs to recuse herself. How can you hold a position like AG and be so clueless.

A first year law student would know the meeting to be improper.

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I guess I'm missing the shit storm this is causing...... although it should be.

On CBS this morning. they had a guy on who trying to talk about it.

The host kept deflecting to Trump. Never did get the gist of it.

If she met with Bill in secret she needs to recuse herself. How can you hold a position like AG and be so clueless.

A first year law student would know the meeting to be improper.

Chicken dinner!

This is criminally unbelievable!  And there is nothing anyone can do about it.  Pathetic.

• Gold Member

She does need to remove herself from the investigation and congress should appoint a nuetral party with law experience....  Maybe Ted Cruz.  Seems like he would do due diligence on this investigation for the american public.

Edited by BOHICA

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Chicken dinner!

This is criminally unbelievable!  And there is nothing anyone can do about it.  Pathetic.

At best, shows poor judgement.

It would be grounds to get any case tossed.

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

At best, shows poor judgement.

It would be grounds to get any case tossed.

Hell, at best it's professionally unethical.  How these people get to run around and get by with the "aww shucks....my bad, I didn't know better" excuse is just plain unacceptable.  These aren't fucking high school kids.  These are adults (old ones) and elected leaders!  It really just boggles the mind.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Donald was right. Again. It's a rigged system.

Do you really support trump? Are you this simple minded? None of these idiots deserve support.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boered said:

Do you really support trump? Are you this simple minded? None of these idiots deserve support.

The Union delivery boy is the most hypocritical clown on the forum.  And he's a big time Rump Pumper :lol:    

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The Union delivery boy is the most hypocritical clown on the forum.  And he's a big time Rump Pumper :lol:    

:lies:that would be you Taintrider 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

snowbeavis showed up to give his support.  What a washington hack.

I can't believe he wasn't defending Bildo's meeting with the Attorney General.  He is usually so far up Clinton"s ass that I can smell him over my internet connection!  Maybe he is starting to see the light....

Just now, SnowRider said:

:nuts:. Assumptions and innuendo from the loons - and you clowns keep coming up empty. :lol: 

I'm not surprised you believe it was purely innocent but rational thinking people see the impropriety.

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I'm not surprised you believe it was purely innocent but rational thinking people see the impropriety.

:lol: Any impropriety could have easily taken place via phine, Internet, etc....no need to meet and strong arm her about the investigation.  It's s big country with s lot going on but you loons go right to the conspiracy theories. :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Any impropriety could have easily taken place via phine, Internet, etc....no need to meet and strong arm her about the investigation.  It's s big country with s lot going on but you loons go right to the conspiracy theories. :lmao: 

Most Democrats realize the optics of this are not good but carry on.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Explain to me how Billy boy even knew she was in the next plane over.

Ms. Lynch said the meeting with Mr. Clinton was unplanned, largely social and did not touch on the email investigation. She suggested that he walked uninvited from his plane to her government plane, which were both parked on a tarmac at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.

But yet she called it a meeting.

Again,how did he know she was in there?

Sounds like a planned meeting to me.

Edited by Capt.Storm