Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton chats up AG Loretta Lynch...purely innocent

13 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Someone should ask billy just where he did golf in  phoenix....simple enough,but it won't happen.

Ask about something that never happened.....why ask?

12 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yeah.

It's not just optical either.

Ms. Lynch said the meeting with Mr. Clinton was unplanned, largely social and did not touch on the email investigation. She suggested that he walked uninvited from his plane to her government plane, which were both parked on a tarmac at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.

“He did come over and say hello, and speak to my husband and myself, and talk about his grandchildren and his travels and things like that,” Ms. Lynch said at a news conference in Los Angeles on Wednesday, where she was promoting community policing. “That was the extent of that. And no discussions were held into any cases or things like that.”

First  bold...What part wasn't ?

Second bold..are you trying to reassure us or you?

Why did you feel the need to say that?

Really? Seriously really? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

1328116594948_7232564.png

The truth is Bubba is a social butterfly.

A Clinton aide pointed to Mr. Clinton chatting with Senator Ted Cruz, who has called for Hillary Clinton’s imprisonment, at the airport in Mobile, Ala., as evidence that the 42nd president would say hello to anyone he sees on a tarmac.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The truth is Bubba is a social butterfly.

No one doubts Willy's social addictions.  But the fact that neither one, ESPECIALLY HER, thought this may be a bad idea or knew it was and said "Awwww...fuck it (fuck them)." is the issue. She should have politely turned him away.  Improper judgement, poor integrity and poor morals.  Cornerstones of the Democratic party.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No one doubts Willy's social addictions.  But the fact that neither one, ESPECIALLY HER, thought this may be a bad idea or knew it was and said "Awwww...fuck it (fuck them)." is the issue. She should have politely turned him away.  Improper judgement, poor integrity and poor morals.  Cornerstones of the Democratic party.

No disagreement there.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

This is so beneath you Vince. What the fuck is your problem, man?

I have no problem as this isn't really going to go anywhere, but hey it will give you more Clinton stuff to grumble about, and talk radio along with Fox News will use it to agitate you while you go about your business during the day and evening, and that's a beautiful thing :bc: 

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have no problem as this isn't really going to go anywhere, but hey it will give you more Clinton stuff to grumble about, and talk radio along with Fox News will use it to agitate you while you go about your business during the day and evening, and that's a beautiful thing :bc: 

Good old status quo Vince.

Do you get special favors.... birds of a feather thing? That why you see no problem with this?

I think you need a different class of website, Hacksledder.com maby?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I didn't know Noah went to the Knicks, WTF man :cry:

Yep...Rose now Noah...hope they have a good Orthopedic Doc on staff.

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

Good old status quo Vince.

Do you get special favors.... birds of a feather thing? That why you see no problem with this?

I think you need a different class of website, Hacksledder.com maby?

This website is enough for me, I've been asked why I haven't been at TBP and quite frankly I don't have the time for it and this is Freedom Sledder!! The child of the pre-neutered HCS which was my first forum experience and besides a little sled talk at Arctic Chat and HCS this is it for me on website forums. I don't post from my phone and I come here when I have few minutes of free time :bc:

I was so far right for so many years it wasn't funny, fuck I would have you like a protege of Chairman Mao but then I saw the light and said fuck the darkside and it's overdosing of negativity and lies of fiscal conservatism and idiotic military adventurism that has left many a good American with serious mental and physical handicaps.

No matter how much you hate Obama, right off the bat he sent a message to the Somali pirates, OBL is gone, Fallujah  has been taken back with Iraqi forces and ISIS is on the run with minimal US involvement, the economy is up, the market is up.....and no matter how much the far right wants to paint an ugly picture for the simple minded the reality is things are really not bad at all.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This website is enough for me, I've been asked why I haven't been at TBP and quite frankly I don't have the time for it and this is Freedom Sledder!! The child of the pre-neutered HCS which was my first forum experience and besides a little sled talk at Arctic Chat and HCS this is it for me on website forums. I don't post from my phone and I come here when I have few minutes of free time :bc:

I was so far right for so many years it wasn't funny, fuck I would have you like a protege of Chairman Mao but then I saw the light and said fuck the darkside and it's overdosing of negativity and lies of fiscal conservatism and idiotic military adventurism that has left many a good American with serious mental and physical handicaps.

No matter how much you hate Obama, right off the bat he sent a message to the Somali pirates, OBL is gone, Fallujah  has been taken back with Iraqi forces and ISIS is on the run with minimal US involvement, the economy is up, the market is up.....and no matter how much the far right wants to paint an ugly picture for the simple minded the reality is things are really not bad at all.

You're a hack who excuses what is wrong with our government. You have a minimalist view on what constitutes a success, and illusions of grandeur for what is slow and tepid at best. You will follow any line fed you, and willfully shove your head in the sand to reality.

In my humble opinion, you personally, and those like you, are what make this country suck as bad as it does.

You got yours, fuck the rest.

Riding a sled makes you no less of a poster child for the joke Chicago, and Illinois, is to this union.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Ole Bubba is known for his tarmac talks, everyone knows he's a sociable guy.

Good excuse.

He wasn't there to talk mostly about grandkids and golf.  He didn't give a shit about telling Loretta about his weekend.

They could have debated whether Pluto is a planet and the outcome and intent would still be the same.  

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You're a hack who excuses what is wrong with our government. You have a minimalist view on what constitutes a success, and illusions of grandeur for what is slow and tepid at best. You will follow any line fed you, and willfully shove your head in the sand to reality.

In my humble opinion, you personally, and those like you, are what make this country suck as bad as it does.

Riding a sled makes you no less of a poster child for the joke Chicago, and Illinois, is to this union.

Why make you think the country sucks?

BTW, I could teach you a thing or two about success.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why make you think the country sucks?

BTW, I could teach you a thing or two about success.

If the way you are is indicative of success, I guess I'll be happy the way I am.

You're part of the problem, face it.

Lmao........those pesky Republicans always with their fodder.

It is posts like those reaffirm my belief that there is no hope for this country.

Burn it down!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He plays hard the whole time he is on the floor, I always liked him. It's Jimmy Butlers team now.

Everybody likes the way he competes but he only played 29 games this past season and at 31 years old coming shoulder and knee surgeries The Knicks took a risk by going 4 years.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3224/joakim-noah

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I think this country is pretty bad ass!

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You know dude, while we are "forced" into picking one of two candidates for President, you really don't have to pick one side completely.  Both have plenty of issues.  And it's culminated to this complete shit show.  The Repubs let it get to this and it gave us Obama.  Now, the Dems have given us both Hillary AND Trump.  Hillary because it's all they had (ick) and Trump because of the hate for the lefty Dems, and of course, look at the rest of the weak shit they had...with one possible exception we've already discussed.  Now, again, the republicans are reshooting their own foot off about it.  It's idiocy on an epic and worldly scale.  And out of the two, the Dems have utterly disgusted me under the protection of our completely liberal and unethical media reporting and indoctrinating persuasion streamed into our homes.  It absolutely INFURIATES ME and I find it treasonous as hell as they thumb their nose at the American public, pick and choose the headlines, and subliminally send their own opinions with every word and keystroke.

Now, I feel you've definitely thrown some Dem rhetoric on here that is just not true enough to defend (and SR Jumping in there with you uninvited almost immediately renders you impotent).  And I believe you have been able to look at some of it as questionable yourself.

Looks like we have three dedicated Dems here.  You, SR, an MC.  And putting you anywhere near those two doesn't fit for me.  And putting anyone with SR is insulting beyond the definition.  

i can't say I'm for Trump....but I cannot see where Hillary is gonna fix anything we have going.  And it scares me to death to think what may run against her in 4 years if she wins.  Everybody filled with disgust and hate is gonna vote for anybody the Repubs throw in there.  Or maybe...just maybe we'll see the chance for a third party, which we so desperately need right now.

Ehh.....now I'm digressing and I've got yard work to do.

:bc:

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1