Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton chats up AG Loretta Lynch...purely innocent

Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Who actually believes slick Willy and his tired ticker were playin golf when it's 110 degrees out lol

Oh, lots of liberals.  Willy and Loretta are old friends and go WAY BACK to just before the FBI recommended there was enough evidence for the Justice Department to bring a a Federal indictment against Hillary.  BEST FRIENDS! 

What a flaming joke of a fraudulent and corrupt administration.

So he knew she was coming.

PHOENIX - Amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of email and hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton.

The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane.

Former President Clinton was visiting the Phoenix area and arrived to Sky Harbor Monday evening to depart.

Sources tell ABC15 Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival.

Lynch was arriving in Phoenix for a planned visit as part of her national tour to promote community policing.

ABC15 asked Lynch about the meeting during her news conference at the Phoenix Police Department.

"I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as he was leaving and spoke to myself and my husband on the plane," said Lynch. 

The private meeting comes as Lynch's office is in charge of the ongoing investigation and potential charges involving Clinton's email server.

The private meeting also occurred hours before the Benghazi reportwas released publicly involving Hillary Clinton and President Obama's administration.

Lynch said the private meeting on the tarmac did not involve these topics.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

Sources say the private meeting at the airport lasted around 30 minutes.

"There was no discussion on any matter pending before the Department or any matter pending with any other body, there was no discussion of Benghazi, no discussion of State Department emails, by way of example I would say it was current news of the day, the Brexit decision and what it would mean," she said.

Copyright 2016 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Print this article Back to Top

According to a law enforcement official familiar with the matter, the former president saw Lynch's plane on the tarmac and walked onto her aircraft. Lynch's FBI security detail did not stop Clinton and he proceeded to initiate an extended conversation that included discussion of grandchildren. Lynch was surprised to see Clinton walking onto her plane, the official said, and no Justice Department business was discussed.

Since the FBI didn't stop him you gotta know that they knew he was coming..what bs.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If anyone anywhere thinks this was just a passing "happenstance" encounter, they are either complete morons, or Liberals.  Hey, a Friday synonym for us all!

Right but she lied then about how the meeting happened ,so therefore...

I mean this is bs.. Lynch was surprised to see Clinton walking onto her plane, 

That alone should hang her.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Funny, the more unethical and corrupt the Clintons are, the more it seems to work to their advantage.

The more issues arise of unscrupulous behavior, the more endearing they are to their supporters.

I think the general public has just become oblivious to Clinton corruption, like white noise.

Hillary doesn't even address the charges, she gives the shit grin and "here we go again...............Right wing conspiracy." 

Just now, Cold War said:

Funny, the more unethical and corrupt the Clintons are, the more it seems to work to their advantage.

The more issues arise of unscrupulous behavior, the more endearing they are to their supporters.

I think the general public has just become oblivious to Clinton corruption, like white noise.

Hillary doesn't even address the charges, she gives the shit grin and "here we go again...............Right wing conspiracy." 

The mass amounts of lib-tards here will defend their own, at all costs, against the hate and racism of the rest of America!  JOEHAD!

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It looks like she is being forced out.  It's not over yet though...the Dems are sneaking something around the laws....YOU CAN BANK ON THAT!

Don't be so sure.

By 
DEVLIN BARRETT
Updated July 1, 2016 7:28 a.m. ET

WASHINGTON—Attorney General Loretta Lynch plans to say on Friday that she will accept the recommendations of career prosecutors and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in resolving the criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as Secretary of State, a Justice Department official said.

Ms. Lynch plans to make the announcement at an appearance at a conference in Colorado Friday morning, the official said, and comes after she was criticized for having a private meeting earlier this weekwith former President Bill Clinton at the Phoenix airport.

Ms. Lynch isn’t recusing herself from the Clinton email case, as some Republicans have demanded, and it is not clear the extent to which her remarks may quell their criticism.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/attorney-general-loretta-lynch-to-accept-officials-determination-on-clinton-email-1467372419

Edited by Capt.Storm

Rigged primaries, rigged elections, crimes that are swept under the rug. Gotta love them Clintons. Merica! 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Any impropriety could have easily taken place via phine, Internet, etc....no need to meet and strong arm her about the investigation.  It's s big country with s lot going on but you loons go right to the conspiracy theories. :lmao: 

No trail with the plane method. 

Funny, I don't see old ass Billy Jeff playing golf in 108 degree heat. :lol:

C.F. R. § 2635.501 - 503 (Subpart E - Impartiality in Performing Official Duties)

In addition to the impartiality regulation, 28 C.F.R. § 45.2 prohibits a DOJ employee, without written authorization, from participating in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or any person or organization which he knows has a specific and substantial interest that would be directly affected by the outcome of the investigation or prosecution.

https://www.justice.gov/jmd/conflicts

Edited by Capt.Storm

Do you think they talked about this as well?

Department of Justice officials filed a motion in federal court late Wednesday seeking a 27-month delay in producing correspondence between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s four top aides and officials with the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a closely allied public relations firm that Bill Clinton helped launch.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Do you think they talked about this as well?

Department of Justice officials filed a motion in federal court late Wednesday seeking a 27-month delay in producing correspondence between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s four top aides and officials with the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a closely allied public relations firm that Bill Clinton helped launch.

Yep and she will become a nominee for the supreme court by Hillary if the plan goes well.

You heard it here first..lol.

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yep and she will become a nominee for the supreme court by Hillary if the plan goes well.

You heard it here first..lol.

Can you imagine the shit that goes on that we don't know about.

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Chit may catch up with them yet.

Too many years of this horseshit!  I sure hope so, but I honestly have my doubts.  Their following and protection from the media is clearly astonishing.  Imagine, 20 million Snowriders.  O.o  :(  

It might be time to pull our own plug for the good of the nation and start over.  Now where did I out those nuclear codes????

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Too many years of this horseshit!  I sure hope so, but I honestly have my doubts.  Their following and protection from the media is clearly astonishing.  Imagine, 20 million Snowriders.  O.o  :(  

It might be time to pull our own plug for the good of the nation and start over.  Now where did I out those nuclear codes????

If team trump can connect the dots and pull this deal altogether and dumb it down enough so everybody understand ,it might just happen.

Sometimes the straw that breaks the camels back does not have to be huge one.

Edited by Capt.Storm