Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton chats up AG Loretta Lynch...purely innocent

2 hours ago, Snake said:

If the way you are is indicative of success, I guess I'll be happy the way I am.

You're part of the problem, face it.

It's not a perfect republic it never has been and never will be, but it is by far is the best place in the world for anyone to succeed no matter how humble there beginnings, all you have to do in this country is work hard and accentuate the positive, forget the negative as there is no win in negative.

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Everybody likes the way he competes but he only played 29 games this past season and at 31 years old coming shoulder and knee surgeries The Knicks took a risk by going 4 years.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3224/joakim-noah

No doubt.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I think this country is pretty bad ass!

Never saw that, that's funny :LOL:L

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You know dude, while we are "forced" into picking one of two candidates for President, you really don't have to pick one side completely.  Both have plenty of issues.  And it's culminated to this complete shit show.  The Repubs let it get to this and it gave us Obama.  Now, the Dems have given us both Hillary AND Trump.  Hillary because it's all they had (ick) and Trump because of the hate for the lefty Dems, and of course, look at the rest of the weak shit they had...with one possible exception we've already discussed.  Now, again, the republicans are reshooting their own foot off about it.  It's idiocy on an epic and worldly scale.  And out of the two, the Dems have utterly disgusted me under the protection of our completely liberal and unethical media reporting and indoctrinating persuasion streamed into our homes.  It absolutely INFURIATES ME and I find it treasonous as hell as they thumb their nose at the American public, pick and choose the headlines, and subliminally send their own opinions with every word and keystroke.

Now, I feel you've definitely thrown some Dem rhetoric on here that is just not true enough to defend (and SR Jumping in there with you uninvited almost immediately renders you impotent).  And I believe you have been able to look at some of it as questionable yourself.

Looks like we have three dedicated Dems here.  You, SR, an MC.  And putting you anywhere near those two doesn't fit for me.  And putting anyone with SR is insulting beyond the definition.  

i can't say I'm for Trump....but I cannot see where Hillary is gonna fix anything we have going.  And it scares me to death to think what may run against her in 4 years if she wins.  Everybody filled with disgust and hate is gonna vote for anybody the Repubs throw in there.  Or maybe...just maybe we'll see the chance for a third party, which we so desperately need right now.

Ehh.....now I'm digressing and I've got yard work to do.

:bc:

I use to always vote straight R except for Clinton 92, this country will always be a two party system unless we turn into a parliamentary type of country like Canada, England, etc. Someday we will get back on track where the two parties work together and compromise for the good of the country.

BTW FUCK Citizens United, it's wrong.