Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton chats up AG Loretta Lynch...purely innocent

• Gold Member

They need to ask bill if he had sexual relations with that woman.   you know old willie fucked lynch good for oldtime sakes on that plane.  Maybe stuck it in her butt.

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

If team trump can connect the dots and pull this deal altogether and dumb it down enough so everybody understand ,it might just happen.

Sometimes the straw that breaks the camels back does not have to be huge one.

I'll tell ya, I don't think he's the leader we need, but I am really starting to think he's what we need right now.  He'll crush a lot of hearts, minds and heads in his first two years, but I think we'd get back closer to a power country, our ridiculous government oversight and policies would vaporize and our economy would flourish because of it.

And another note on the possible VP, Newt has been well known and reported by both sides to be one of the smartest men in government.  So, we'll see. 

Hillary will most likely chose a minority for clear reasons that will further alienate and infuriate more Americans.

We are in for an interesting ride.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'll tell ya, I don't think he's the leader we need, but I am really starting to think he's what we need right now.  He'll crush a lot of hearts, minds and heads in his first two years, but I think we'd get back closer to a power country, our ridiculous government oversight and policies would vaporize and our economy would flourish because of it.

And another note on the possible VP, Newt has been well known and reported by both sides to be one of the smartest men in government.  So, we'll see. 

Hillary will most likely chose a minority for clear reasons that will further alienate and infuriate more Americans.

We are in for an interesting ride.

I really hope trump does not pick Newt for his VP.  He may be smart, but maybe we don't need a VP that is smart in washington politics.  IMO, I think it would be better if Trump picked him as an advisor or cabinet member.

Edited by racer254

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I really hope trump does not pick Newt for his VP.  He may be smart, but maybe we don't need a VP that is smart in washington politics.  IMO, I think it would be better if Trump picked him as an advisor or cabinet member.

VP's biggest job is an advisor :) 

Still no plausible reason on why Bill was there.

If Bill Clinton is golfing somewhere people know.

Watching this woman interviewed, she is either corrupt as hell or out to lunch stupid.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Still no plausible reason on why Bill was there.

If Bill Clinton is golfing somewhere people know.

Watching this woman interviewed, she is either corrupt as hell or out to lunch stupid.

Someone should ask billy just where he did golf in  phoenix....simple enough,but it won't happen.

12 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Someone should ask billy just where he did golf in  phoenix....simple enough,but it won't happen.

Why not ask mileage psycho, mc, or snowbeavis what the scoop is from DUH?

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why not ask mileage psycho, mc, or snowbeavis what the scoop is from DUH?

Yeah.

It's not just optical either.

Ms. Lynch said the meeting with Mr. Clinton was unplanned, largely social and did not touch on the email investigation. She suggested that he walked uninvited from his plane to her government plane, which were both parked on a tarmac at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.

“He did come over and say hello, and speak to my husband and myself, and talk about his grandchildren and his travels and things like that,” Ms. Lynch said at a news conference in Los Angeles on Wednesday, where she was promoting community policing. “That was the extent of that. And no discussions were held into any cases or things like that.”

First  bold...What part wasn't ?

Second bold..are you trying to reassure us or you?

Why did you feel the need to say that?

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, BOHICA said:

They need to ask bill if he had sexual relations with that woman.   you know old willie fucked lynch good for oldtime sakes on that plane.  Maybe stuck it in her butt.

Hell yeah!

Shouldn't the fact that Clinton appointed her as a US attorney be enough for her to recuse herself.

You think he brought up the good old days when he boosted her career.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Shouldn't the fact that Clinton appointed her as a US attorney be enough for her to recuse herself.

You think he brought up the good old days when he boosted her career.

This is comical.  Any first year law student knows this is a situation where any judge with integrity would recuse oneself.  Instead, she's refused to do so and going to continue to stay "informed" and be involved.  I am completely amazed by this.  Well, sort of.  :wall:

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is comical.  Any first year law student knows this is a situation where any judge with integrity would recuse oneself.  Instead, she's refused to do so and going to continue to stay "informed" and be involved.  I am completely amazed by this.  Well, sort of.  :wall:

I think initially she started to back away until the Whitehouse came out and said " WGAF, its all good"

She really has no one else to answer to.:dunno:

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think initially she started to back away until the Whitehouse came out and said " WGAF, its all good"

She really has no one else to answer to.:dunno:

Watching the news stories, I think you are correct.  Doesn't matter though...the fish stinks from the head down.

21 minutes ago, Rmk said:

One of many examples of why trump is doing as well as he has.  

Recent world events are in his favor right now.  The Obama admin has taken some nice egg in the face the last two weeks.  And this latest "Loretta issue" out of the Dems is helping too.  Still, it will just further imbed the brainless in protecting their "queen".  And that insults queens everywhere and throughout history by calling Hillary that.  Well, maybe all but Queen Anoinette.  An ending fitting for queen Hiliar too.

I am truly amazed at how far up and how blatant the corruption is in our government is today.  The left needs to take full responsibility for this and they need to get control of their party and turn this around.

On 6/30/2016 at 7:35 PM, Capt.Storm said:

I read it again and it says her husband was there also..but still.

Ole Bubba is known for his tarmac talks, everyone knows he's a sociable guy.

Bill Clinton’s Fondness for Tarmac Talk Gets Him Into Trouble

For Bill Clinton, the rarefied world of private plane tarmacs has long been a place for a former president to socialize. Last month, after he spoke at the funeral of Muhammad Ali in Louisville, Ky., Mr. Clinton ran into Senator Orrin G. Hatch, Republican of Utah, and the two chatted before their private jets took off.

Then there were the times Mr. Clinton spotted Representative Paul D. Ryan, the House speaker, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, the former Republican governor of California, and gave them each warm greetings.

A Clinton aide pointed to Mr. Clinton chatting with Senator Ted Cruz, who has called for Hillary Clinton’s imprisonment, at the airport in Mobile, Ala., as evidence that the 42nd president would say hello to anyone he sees on a tarmac.

But on Monday, the practice brought a world of political problems for Mrs. Clinton.

Mr. Clinton had just finished a stop on a seven-state, 10-event fund-raising swing for his wife’s campaign when he was boarding a private charter at the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.

(The visit did not include playing golf, despite reports to the contrary.)

He spotted the entourage and security personnel that signaled another important person’s plane.

With the temperature over 103 degrees, Mr. Clinton, rather than chatting on the scorching cement, climbed aboard to say hello to Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch.

What happened next has caused a cascading political storm for Mrs. Clinton’s campaign; provided fodder for Republicans who have accused the Justice Department of bias in its inquiry into Mrs.

Clinton’s use of a private email server at the State Department; and even had Mrs. Clinton’s allies asking Friday: What was he thinking?

“I completely get that question, and I think it is the question of the day,” Ms. Lynch said at a conference in Aspen, Colo., on Friday when asked what she had been thinking.

“I certainly wouldn’t do it again,” she said of the chat with Mr. Clinton, which lasted about 20 minutes.

Ms. Lynch, who was in Phoenix for a community-policing event, had visited Janet Reno, the former attorney general who suffers from Parkinson’s disease. Much of the conversation with Mr. Clinton, which also included Ms. Lynch’s husband and a handful of aides and secret service agents, revolved around Mrs. Reno’s health and family, as well as small talk about Mr. Clinton’s new grandson, according to a Clinton aide briefed on the conversation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the aide was not authorized to publicly discuss the meeting.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bill-clinton’s-fondness-for-tarmac-talk-gets-him-into-trouble/ar-AAhSmQC

Edited by Mileage Psycho

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Watching the news stories, I think you are correct.  Doesn't matter though...the fish stinks from the head down.

It's rots from the head down but yah :dunno: