Check your account email address ×

Larry Sevenski found guilty of assaulting trooper

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Only retards like you drink and ride 

Maybe next time you walk into a trailside stop make sure you call everyone having a beer with lunch retards.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Maybe next time you walk into a trailside stop make sure you call everyone having a beer with lunch retards.

I have no problem telling someone to their face that they're and idiot for drinking and riding

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I have no problem telling someone to their face that they're and idiot for drinking and riding

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So do it.....make sure you tell everybody and report back how it goes.

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You sound like you make alot of problems for yourself.   You dont need to find more.

59 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

You sound like you make alot of problems for yourself.   You dont need to find more.

Yep and I'm no badass or a fighter but I do know that no matter who you are there is always somebody more bad and more tough.....not so sure he realizes that.

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yep and I'm no badass or a fighter but I do know that no matter who you are there is always somebody more bad and more tough.....not so sure he realizes that.

AMG is nothing but a bully. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I wouldn't hesitate to talk to you or lap band surgery boy, any different in person than I do on here 

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's why my face looks like a potato. :lol:

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I wouldn't hesitate to talk to you or lap band surgery boy, any different in person than I do on here 

Tbh Jay....I don't think Id give you the time of day....your behavior is an embarrassment to other men who have served.

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Tbh Jay....I don't think Id give you the time of day....your behavior is an embarrassment to other men who have served.

Don't ever try and talk to me about my service you fucking pile of shit. You're nothing but a POS fake disability case loser.  So shut you pie hole you fucking Canuck pussy  

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Don't ever try and talk to me about my service you fucking pile of shit. You're nothing but a POS fake disability case loser.  So shut you pie hole you fucking Canuck pussy  

You have serious anger issues.

On 7/27/2017 at 9:43 PM, Biggie Smails said:

So true. Awesome avy Biggie!!:bc:

• Like 1