Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Prove where I lied dumb ass! You can't...because I didn't. You're constantly trying to make this into something else but the fact remains you're all butthurt, for some really odd reason, because I said I've been in Class IV before.

GET OVER IT!!!! :thumb: 

Prove you've paddled classIV.  Usually those family float trips give you a nice glossy 8x10 where all the gorbies have a stunned look on their faces as they paddle through "the jaws of death"

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Prove you've paddled classIV.  Usually those family float trips give you a nice glossy 8x10 where all the gorbies have a stunned look on their faces as they paddle through "the jaws of death"

You havent proved anything....i tested your knowledge witb my answer and as i suspected you are full of it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor little Dumbski sure gets defensive :lol:  He's been whining about me non stop....he does have talent though.....because he frequents these forums - HCS and FSCE - and nobody and I mean nobody gives two shots about him. 

Just now, Dave said:

You havent proved anything....i tested your knowledge witb my answer and as i suspected you are full of it.

Keep trying. Dodge and weave.

Repeat the answer. I probably missed it in all of your deflections. 

Slope and Lamar joining up again to form team "Useless Dip-shits". Do you two fucksticks have matching airbrushed T's and everything like in high school Intramural sports teams?  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Keep trying. Dodge and weave.

Repeat the answer. I probably missed it in all of your deflections. 

Yup you're full of it...like I said if youve actually been where i said...you wouldn't ask me the questions you did.

54 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you hate silver spooners? 

People like Donald Trump or people whose fathers buy them new cars without making them work for them?

I bet nobody rode a tricycle like you did.

Hate?  I don't hate anyone.  Also not gonna force or expect anyone to follow in my footsteps.  That would be wrong. 

Second bold.

I'ii just leave out the new sled, SxS and Jetski then.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave said:

Yup you're full of it...like I said if youve actually been where i said...you wouldn't ask me the questions you did.

Where did you say you where? It's been over 10 pages of you avoiding answers. It's hard to remember all of your lies. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Where did you say you where? It's been over 10 pages of you avoiding answers. It's hard to remember all of your lies. 

Name one...

Holy shit page 20. Pretty good consider Artic, Dave and Skidooski claim they don't give a shit what I think. 

Wasnt it page 6 they claimed they paddled class IV?  

If that is correct they've spent 14 pages without naming the Rapids or rivers. 

Best part is when I mentioned dangerous whitewater they assumed class IV. 

Those raft guides must have really sold you. I hope you tipped well. 

Specially if you tipped out of the boat and he had to haul your fat asses back in. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That you can name all of the class IV rapids you've ran. 

I can...and I gave you a name of one and you asked me a bunch of other questions which prived to me you are a bull shitter.

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

I can...and I gave you a name of one and you asked me a bunch of other questions which prived to me you are a bull shitter.

Now Dave, don't keep lying. You said Coliseum so I asked you which river since there are two rivers I know of with Rapids named coliseum. Then I asked you water level because it makes a significant difference to the rating. 

Since then you've been avoiding answers because you are scared of being caught in a lie. 

Poor pathetic Dave. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Now Dave, don't keep lying. You said Coliseum so I asked you which river since there are two rivers I know of with Rapids named coliseum. Then I asked you water level because it makes a significant difference to the rating. 

Since then you've been avoiding answers because you are scared of being caught in a lie. 

Poor pathetic Dave. 

Well you wouldnt ask which water level if you knew what you were talking about.

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Exactly why i didnt give in to his demands! He would just try and twist it around sonehow. 

One minute the rapids scare him , next he wont believe anyone else ran down Class IV, then he acts like they are easy peasy. He's all over the place drenched in stupidity. 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Exactly why i didnt give in to his demands! He would just try and twist it around sonehow. 

One minute the rapids scare him , next he wont believe anyone else ran down Class IV, then he acts like they are easy peasy. He's all over the place drenched in stupidity. 

No they scare everyone except him.  The faggottry is strong with him.

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

See i gave the name of the one I gave because if he had run it...he wouldnt ask the questions he is asking....I caught him rite away. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

See i gave the name of the one I gave because if he had run it...he wouldnt ask the questions he is asking....I caught him rite away. :lol:

Such a liar. Coliseum on the ottawa runs from ice out to freeze up at various levels. 

Well it's a sunny weekend how about Dave can grab his raft. Artic his pontoon boat and skiddoski can take his trusty old Grumman. Grab water proof GoPro and let Dave lead you down the Ottawa. It will be a real giggle fest for all. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well it's a sunny weekend how about Dave can grab his raft. Artic his pontoon boat and skiddoski can take his trusty old Grumman. Grab water proof GoPro and let Dave lead you down the Ottawa. It will be a real giggle fest for all. 

seriously no one gives 2 shit s about sports that you carry on the roof of your Subaru . this is fucking crazy oh look at me I am a bigger fag no I am a bigger toll . fuck I can smell the patchouli oil from here

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

seriously no one gives 2 shit s about sports that you carry on the roof of your Subaru . this is fucking crazy oh look at me I am a bigger fag no I am a bigger toll . fuck I can smell the patchouli oil from here

Sure. Just 14 pages of them alternating between trying to get me to believe ran class IV rapids, telling me they don't care what I think, then back to trying to convince me that they ran them. 

But you are right about one thing. You are a bigger fag.

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Im sure any trip with me would be a blast. I have a good time almost always.

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure. Just 14 pages of them alternating between trying to get me to believe ran class IV rapids, telling me they don't care what I think, then back to trying to convince me that they ran them. 

But you are right about one thing. You are a bigger fag.

I am not the one obsessed with proving I have the most bad ass Thule rack on my Prius .

Edited by Ez ryder