Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

wow a Canadian not buying the pile of shit sea doo . congrats . kawi and yammi are worlds more dependable

I learned.  Started with a Jetboat that had issues from day one.  It was fun and it did the trick, but man was just waiting for the supercharger to fall out.  Sold it and bought a Pontoon and a pair of Kawi's.

IMG_0529.thumb.JPG.3b1f11398251bb239f71515fb2cbc22e.JPG

591ae426a195b_2016-07-0213_25_04.thumb.jpg.eba55b47947eb0d0de82e2ba6cad1206.jpg

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Kayaks are for people who cant afford real toys

Those would be a blast if you lived somewhere to use them.

As I got older, I noticed that the people on ATV's, Seadoo's and sleds were mostly fat.

I spend most of my day in an office. 

Mountain Biking, Kayaking and Snowboarding are a better way to go once you get older.

Sea doos on a lake are boring unless you are in big surf.

The most fun I've seen on a SeaDoo in person were two people who rode their jet skis up the Niagara river.

We were kayaking down and they were kayaking up. It was pretty cool.

They knew what they were doing. Best part for them is they didn't have to run from the park cops to avoid the fine.

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

As I got older, I noticed that the people on ATV's, Seadoo's and sleds were mostly fat.

Mountain Biking, Kayaking and Snowboarding are a better way to go once you get older.

The most fun I've seen on a SeaDoo in person were two people who rode their jet skis up the Niagara river.

They knew what they were doing. Best part for them is they didn't have to run from the park cops to avoid the fine.

Really? People in general are mostly fat.

Do you see a lot of people sitting on their couch's?  

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where do you snowboard around here?  Your idea of fun is to wait in line like sheep for 30 seconds down a hill and then repeat?  No thanks, I'll stick to my sleds, my ATV's and Ski's.

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Upper niagara or lower?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I've got mountain bikes, kayaks, skis, sleds, boats and PWC's but I'm sure the granola faggot would claim I'm lying because I won't tell you the name of them. Dumbest shit ever! :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Upper niagara or lower?

We put in at the whirlpool under the spanish rail car. Running above that is a $2,000.00 fine and a very real possibility of flush drowning. Where we put in the fine is $110.00. 

1 hour ago, Dave said:

:lol:

Next he will be telling us he kayaked the whirlpool rapids.

I know someone that has. he said it was amazing. We scouted them at water level from the boardwalk 20 years ago and tried to get up the nerve. It's not for mortals. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I've got mountain bikes, kayaks, skis, sleds, boats and PWC's but I'm sure the granola faggot would claim I'm lying because I won't tell you the name of them. Dumbest shit ever! :lol: 

I just called you on your obvious bullshit. You claimed that you ran class IV and it was all fun. I asked you which river and rapids you claimed were IV's. You shut up right away. If you told people that you had a certain model of sled but didn't know anything about the sled they'd be sceptical.  

My guess were on a touristy family float trip. The guide told you that it was classs IV to make it seem wilder. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I learned.  Started with a Jetboat that had issues from day one.  It was fun and it did the trick, but man was just waiting for the supercharger to fall out.  Sold it and bought a Pontoon and a pair of Kawi's.

IMG_0529.thumb.JPG.3b1f11398251bb239f71515fb2cbc22e.JPG

591ae426a195b_2016-07-0213_25_04.thumb.jpg.eba55b47947eb0d0de82e2ba6cad1206.jpg

Jesus Christ grandpa a Pontoon boat :whiteflag:  when it's time to surrender your man card. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know someone that has. he said it was amazing. We scouted them at water level from the boardwalk 20 years ago and tried to get up the nerve. It's not for mortals. 

I just called you on your obvious bullshit. You claimed that you ran class IV and it was all fun. I asked you which river and rapids you claimed were IV's. You shut up right away. If you told people that you had a certain model of sled but didn't know anything about the sled they'd be sceptical.  

My guess were on a touristy family float trip. The guide told you that it was classs IV to make it seem wilder. 

I "shut up right away"? Get over yourself already.  :lol: You're not the only one to go through class IV rapids so stop being a bitch already.

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I "shut up right away"? Get over yourself already.  :lol: You're not the only one to go through class IV rapids so stop being a bitch already.

But nobody can do those poor boy hobbies quite like Rev.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But nobody can do those poor boy hobbies quite like Rev.

Nope...he's the master apparently

So petulant like a kid who found out someone else has the same toy he does and then the ensuing hissy fit 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Maybe, you guys could just let him have it?  :lol: 

It is obviously very important to him.

Good point! @revkevsdi you are the king of river rapids and no one else has come close to what you have done!

Fuck...my first trip out had Class IV :lol::lmao::news: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Good point! @revkevsdi you are the king of river rapids and no one else has come close to what you have done!

Fuck...my first trip out had Class IV :lol::lmao::news: 

And lived to tell about it.  :lol:

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You and Dave are the ones trying to be cool by lying about class IV. I  run class V when I want to test my limits. 

It's obviously become more than just who runs what. It's more about your willingness to lie in order to win an argument. I can see why you forgive Trump for all of his lies. He at least has something to gain from his lies. You do it out of habit. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You and Dave are the ones trying to be cool by lying about class IV. I  run class V when I want to test my limits. 

It's obviously become more than just who runs what. It's more about your willingness to lie in order to win an argument. I can see why you forgive Trump for all of his lies. He at least has something to gain from his lies. You do it out of habit. 

Prove where I lied dumb ass! You can't...because I didn't. You're constantly trying to make this into something else but the fact remains you're all butthurt, for some really odd reason, because I said I've been in Class IV before.

GET OVER IT!!!! :thumb: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Careful stepping onto that pontoon boat chubby. You could slip and hurt yourself. 

If you haven't clued in yet, nobody gives a shit what you do or say.  For a silver spooner, you sure are one cheap ass fuck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you haven't clued in yet, nobody gives a shit what you do or say.  For a silver spooner, you sure are one cheap ass fuck.

Do you hate silver spooners? 

People like Donald Trump or people whose fathers buy them new cars without making them work for them?