Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

On 2017-05-09 at 10:18 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty sure I nailed it.

C'mon snowflake we already went through the sledding topic. I owned sleds for close to 40 years. Sledding quit on me before I quit on it. I started on bogie wheels and owned sleds right up until a few years ago. The cops are on trails giving tickets I could have got driving a one lunge bogie wheeled sled. When we left Parry Sound to do the RAP, we go stopped twice on the Seguin by cops. An average day in Muskoka is 3 cop stops. When I bitched about the speed limit on here half the sledders figured that if you wanted to speed you should hit the race track. Who I'm sure are the fat fucks that sit back on their sleds like it's and armchair and get pissy when you pass them. The track is great if your idea of sledding is waiting in the pits all day for 3 heats but that isn't the what I call fun.  Then man made global warming turned my local trails from being open for 2-3 months into 2-3 weeks. 

So now I choose one weekend per year to sled and spend the rest of the sledding money out west boarding in Revelstoke. It's more exciting and you are only limited by your abilities. 

On 2017-05-08 at 1:06 PM, Skidooski said:

I've been in class III and IV rapids before and I thought it was fun as hell. 

You shut up pretty quickly when I called you out for Rafting class IV.  BTW. When raft guides tell you that you are in a class IV rapid, they may not always be telling the truth. Sorry to burst your bubble Princess.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:39 AM, Rod Johnson said:

Didn't you guys know that revkev has a successful business giving rim jobs to chronic diarrhea patients...? Such a success story 

No you are confused that's momo's job.

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You shut up pretty quickly when I called you out for Rafting class IV.  BTW. When raft guides tell you that you are in a class IV rapid, they may not always be telling the truth. Sorry to burst your bubble Princess.

What class iv rapids have you been on?

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

C'mon snowflake we already went through the sledding topic. I owned sleds for close to 40 years. Sledding quit on me before I quit on it. I started on bogie wheels and owned sleds right up until a few years ago. The cops are on trails giving tickets I could have got driving a one lunge bogie wheeled sled. When we left Parry Sound to do the RAP, we go stopped twice on the Seguin by cops. An average day in Muskoka is 3 cop stops. When I bitched about the speed limit on here half the sledders figured that if you wanted to speed you should hit the race track. Who I'm sure are the fat fucks that sit back on their sleds like it's and armchair and get pissy when you pass them. The track is great if your idea of sledding is waiting in the pits all day for 3 heats but that isn't the what I call fun.  Then man made global warming turned my local trails from being open for 2-3 months into 2-3 weeks. 

So now I choose one weekend per year to sled and spend the rest of the sledding money out west boarding in Revelstoke. It's more exciting and you are only limited by your abilities. 

You poor baby.  A 10 second stop to check for permits, you really are quite something.  There are many places you can go full out, but tight trails are not.  I can't ride local trails cause there are none, that's what the place up north is for.  

By the sounds of it, you're just a cheap fuck.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

The one where Justin was the guide.

4 hours ago, Dave said:

Kipawa, Ottawa, in Flood, Grand in Flood . Upper Pet. Magnetewan Jen de terre, Rouge are some standard IV's

V- V+ on the whitewater scale, not the Grand canyon scale.

Russelfork, Upper Yough , Upper Gualey, Neilson, Big Sandy.

A bunch in Quebec, Mexico and Costa Rica. They were probably just 4's but seemed tougher because they were unfamiliar and remote.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You poor baby.  A 10 second stop to check for permits, you really are quite something.  There are many places you can go full out, but tight trails are not.  I can't ride local trails cause there are none, that's what the place up north is for.  

By the sounds of it, you're just a cheap fuck.

The one where Justin was the guide.

You know if they just looked at the permits and let you go on your way it would be fine. But they would stop a line of 20 sleds from all different groups and check insurance, license and permit. Then 20 minutes later there was another stop. Dumb fuckers can't even co-ordinate with each other.

If you actually rode, you would know that.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Arctic Poser got :owned: 

It's a shame because he's not the most dishonest one of the bunch. Zambo and Momo tell so many lies they can't keep track.

I think Arctic is just too stupid to know what a hypocrite he is.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know if they just looked at the permits and let you go on your way it would be fine. But they would stop a line of 20 sleds from all different groups and check insurance, license and permit. Then 20 minutes later there was another stop. Dumb fuckers can't even co-ordinate with each other.

If you actually rode, you would know that.

Sorry homo, but mosts checks are quick and only look for permits and val stickers.  

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's a shame because he's not the most dishonest one of the bunch. Zambo and Momo tell so many lies they can't keep track.

I think Arctic is just too stupid to know what a hypocrite he is.

A reach around by the sites biggest loser.  Congrats.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Cool Story Bro.

Yours is better.  I can't ride cause the bad cops are out to get me, so I only do it once a year.  Then I spend my time on a sled site arguing American politics that have nothing to do with me.

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Kipawa, Ottawa, in Flood, Grand in Flood . Upper Pet. Magnetewan Jen de terre, Rouge are some standard IV's

V- V+ on the whitewater scale, not the Grand canyon scale.

Russelfork, Upper Yough , Upper Gualey, Neilson, Big Sandy.

A bunch in Quebec, Mexico and Costa Rica. They were probably just 4's but seemed tougher because they were unfamiliar and remote.

I think you're bullshitting....I actually know the names of the class iv rapids ive been on. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I shut up prwtty quickly? Hahs....never! QWhatever you have to tell yourself to feel better. You contradict yourself just like the other clowns you admire. 

Fact remains that we've both been in class IV rapids....You were scared and I was having a blast. You think you're the only one to go down a river??? 

Edited by Skidooski

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

I think you're bullshitting....I actually know the names of the class iv rapids ive been on. :news:

The roughest  water he has been in is a fart in the tub.  Luckily he always wears his water wings.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Dave said:

Stinky rafting :lol: Class IV pool Stink :lmao: 

IMG_3069.JPG