Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Vive le France!!!!!

:lol:

Libtatds here are ecstatic!!!!  They don't know why.  Hell, I don't either.  I guess losers pick a win out of nowhere to somehow claim a win for the sake of winning a win to maybe feel like.........ummmm........Aw fuck, who knows.  It's just funny as hell to me.

Now, how did Le Pen even challenge?  Why did the incumbent bail out?  Hmmmm.....

French people ready for a change maybe?  Yep.  

Carry on!  This is a win against Trump!!!!!! 

BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHA  AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!!

:pc: 

Anyone?

I would think they would be pissed that American politicians & media were trying to meddle in Frances election. 

I thought it was just Canadians who had an unhealthy obsession with other Countries elections. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

What have the Tea Party Republicans done for the good of all Americans?

Caused a lot of out of touch, lifer, Republicans to lose their jobs, or at the very least  caused some Republicans to rethink their loyalties to bunch of self serving hypocrites.

The Dems need the same thing right now. The six ways till and double on Sunday defense of Hillary Clinton  is a good example of a party with no leadership or direction.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Caused a lot of out of touch, lifer, Republicans to lose their jobs, or at the very least  caused some Republicans to rethink their loyalties to bunch of self serving hypocrites.

The Dems need the same thing right now. The six ways till and double on Sunday defense of Hillary Clinton  is a good example of a party with no leadership or direction.

Thats a non answer.....again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

That was an answer to your question. You ignored it and pawned it off as invalid while also ignoring his comments on your party. Strange \how that repeatedly happens.   

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

no that is a real answer . just proof u have no clue about anything the tea party was about

• Like 1

I am looking for an answer where all Americans benefited like the ACA, drug costs and  infrastructure improvements.

Just a few examples so how has the Tea Party candidates helped all Americans?

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I am looking for an answer where all Americans benefited like the ACA, drug costs and  infrastructure improvements.

lol, OK

What are you even talking about? The Tea party came to be because "Conservative" Americans felt no longer represented by the Republican party. Sick of the hypocrisy.

16 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

65% of the vote, landslide! 

Trump had Le Pens back :lol: 

macron-300x200.jpg

Barry sucked Marcons cock in public you knob gobbeling faggot, France is lost only a completely brain dead cock polishing faggot like you couldn't see this Ballsack you midget dago sack of shit :finger3: 

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

land slide? best go look up past French elections if u want to see what a landslide looks like .

Almost 30% of the ballots were spoiled :guzzle: 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

lol, OK

What are you even talking about? The Tea party came to be because "Conservative" Americans felt no longer represented by the Republican party. Sick of the hypocrisy.

"No" is not a policy

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

"No" is not a policy

You are saying that with what's going on with your side right now?  

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

where did all of america benefit from the ACA

lets face the fact Obama spouts off about how healthcare is a right pushed through a law that only mandated one buy insurance and the insurance provided in the marketplace has high premium and high deductibles therefore only benefiting those with pre-existing conditions or on the dole.  For the rest they lost choices if they bought their own or it was status quo for those with company provided insurance.  

That said ACA is better than the shitty plan passed in the house fortunately the senate seems to be brighter than keep going down that road.  

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

damn, you are out of touch.

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Barry sucked Marcons cock in public you knob gobbeling faggot, France is lost only a completely brain dead cock polishing faggot like you couldn't see this Ballsack you midget dago sack of shit :finger3: 

Steven Colbert...... Is that you?????

Just joking he has a job and a following. 

I think the most important thing we've been missing about this election is what  Andrew Jackson would have thought about it.

Just now, Highmark said:

Good choice France.  

269d11c8c050b61f8490bbdf737526bf.jpg

Exactly!  Americans sold their soul in fear after terrorist attacks.

They demonized refugees and ignored their core values out of fear.

The French did not bend even when faced with this.

That takes courage. 

60 years after WW2 French are Brave and Americans cower. 

The Germans are accepting over 1 million refugees and Americans spew hatred.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

That takes courage. 

Good for them. :bc: If that's what they want then thats what they should do.  Better there than here.

BTW how many terrorist attacks  have occurred in nookland?  Real easy to chirp when nothing has occurred in your country.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That takes courage. 

:lol: Coming from the biggest scaredy-cat on the forum  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You are saying that with what's going on with your side right now?  

It is funny that he does  not see it as a problem, now.

After watching the complete  reversal  by both parties on H C,  one would be a fool to still be loyal to either party.  Disgusting, watching politicians,  guys on here post about hard we are getting fucked, followed  by a :lol: calling it a win for their side.  morons.

I can't speak for every chapter of the TEA party, but my local chapter was great. exposed a lot of frauds within the party, and open my eyes to the stupidity of blind loyalty.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Good for them. :bc: If that's what they want then thats what they should do.  Better there than here.

BTW how many terrorist attacks  have occurred in nookland?  Real easy to chirp when nothing has occurred in your country.  

That is interesting isn't it. Poor old Canada letting in all of those immigrants without our citizens armed to the teeth to protect ourselves and yet no terrorist attacks. How the fuck can we welcome immigrants and be safe?

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Coming from the biggest scaredy-cat on the forum  

Not gonna lie. I have been scared before. Shit got real in whitewater a bunch of times. But as far as giving up my freedoms because I'm scared of immigrants. No way.

BTW. I have to apologize for my earlier statement regarding Americans being racists and cowards. Obviously not all Americans Cut and Ran. 

Just the majority of Trump supporters.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is funny that he does  not see it as a problem, now.

After watching the complete  reversal  by both parties on H C,  one would be a fool to still be loyal to either party.  Disgusting, watching politicians,  guys on here post about hard we are getting fucked, followed  by a :lol: calling it a win for their side.  morons.

I can't speak for every chapter of the TEA party, but my local chapter was great. exposed a lot of frauds within the party, and open my eyes to the stupidity of blind loyalty.

:bc: