Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Youre the retard sitting in the corner blurting out the same stupid shit over and over you know that right? 

Congrats Forum jester 

:fishing:

I knew you'd be back to following me around first thing in the morning :bc::lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Holy fuck Kev :owned: Dumbski and Stinky :lol: And he lives rent free in Arctic Posers mind :lmao: 

Of course that's how you would see it LightBulbBoy.  

What % of his likes are from you?  Now that's an :owned:.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of course that's how you would see it LightBulbBoy.  

What % of his likes are from you?  Now that's an :owned:.

:lmao: Not many Poser :lol: 

He :owned: you ass and now you're trying to save face :lol: 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Now there you go lying again like a typical Republican.

I didn't say Class IV. You assumed it was class IV because for you it was the most frightening water you could think of. I'm sure on your family float trip you and the children were quite scared of that one wave where the water splashed over the front of the raft.  What was the name of that river again?

Nevermind, the memories will probably trigger you.

Perhaps there's a whitewater site you could continue this as it doesn't seem anyone here gives a shit.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Perhaps there's a whitewater site you could continue this as it doesn't seem anyone here gives a shit.

Just as much interest as snowmobiling on here....

:owned: 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Another day selling lightbulbs, how do you motivate yourself?

Easier than some Putz doing electrical controls and integration.....or whatever you claim to do :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Easier than some Putz doing electrical controls and integration.....or whatever you claim to do :lol: 

I am sure its a lot easier, like it takes no effort at all.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most here do sled and do other powersports.

:lmao: Very few on here are sledders.  Riding the same loops and bar hopping is not being much of a sledder. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Very few on here are sledders.  Riding the same loops and bar hopping is not being much of a sledder. 

Not many will want to trailer every time they go out, thats why they get a place close to where there is lots and then do the odd road trip.  

Who the fuck bar hops? 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Not many will want to trailer every time they go out, thats why they get a place close to where there is lots and then do the odd road trip.  

Who the fuck bar hops? 

Your best friend MN Momo rides the same out and back all winter :lol: A lot of the clowns on here bar hop and call themselves sledders.  Ben? :lmao: 

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nope...we dont. :bc:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your best friend MN Momo rides the same out and back all winter :lol: A lot of the clowns on here bar hop and call themselves sledders.  Ben? :lmao: 

Many people here would love to be able to work and sled from the same place, some of us have to get away to enjoy it.  Trailing every weekend would get old real fast for me.  

I have all my seasons covered, just not enough spare time to enjoy them as much as I would like.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm waiting. 

Mr. .I actually know the names of the class iv rapids ive been on. :news:

Have you done the Cheat river or the South branch of the Potomac in West Virginia? Those are two really good ones. Probably not many class 5's but pretty exciting in the spring.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbski and EZHEAT getting :owned::lol: 

what the fuck are you talking about mr boondocker getting his pile of shit doo stuck in a ditch and posting picks like it was some sort of accomplishment LMFAO . Oh yeah I forget u are a cook city open hillside hero snow rider now .

wire to wire mother fuckers  

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what the fuck are you talking about mr boondocker getting his pile of shit doo stuck in a ditch and posting picks like it was some sort of accomplishment LMFAO . Oh yeah I forget u are a cook city open hillside hero snow rider now .

wire to wire mother fuckers  

I ride.  You :bla:

:lol:

SR thinks he's a rider. :lol:

Damn...I've never seen somebody try so hard to get on the cool team before.  He takes a trip a year and calls himself a "true sledder".  Like ballsack...MILES OF SMILES.  Seat warmers and boot warmers on high and saddlebags full of fresh socks and underwear! :lol:

meme

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

SR thinks he's a rider. :lol:

Damn...I've never seen somebody try so hard to get on the cool team before.  He takes a trip a year and calls himself a "true sledder".  Like ballsack...MILES OF SMILES.  Seat warmers and boot warmers on high and saddlebags full of fresh socks and underwear! :lol:

meme

Holy fuck is that him???? What a fucking loser

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I ride.  You :bla:

we can tell what a boondocker you are stuck in that ditch in 3 feet of snow .  what is up with that wind screen ? never seen a boondocker with a windshield taller than a inch so we know you don't roll it over to get unstuck . nice mirror on the limp wrist real backcountery equipment there.

what ever dude get out and have fun if we meet some day I will give you some pointers . like not playing around on the wind blown side around the rocks peeking out with a broken up  tree line at the base like your other pic . on second thought keep playing in those sort of spots

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

we can tell what a boondocker you are stuck in that ditch in 3 feet of snow .  what is up with that wind screen ? never seen a boondocker with a windshield taller than a inch so we know you don't roll it over to get unstuck . nice mirror on the limp wrist real backcountery equipment there.

what ever dude get out and have fun if we meet some day I will give you some pointers . like not playing around on the wind blown side around the rocks peeking out with a broken up  tree line at the base like your other pic . on second thought keep playing in those sort of spots

:lol: First and foremost it would be helpful if you knew WTF you're commenting on :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: First and foremost it would be helpful if you knew WTF you're commenting on :lmao: 

Oh, those that know what they are actually doing on a sled know exactly what he said.  But I'll translate since you didn't clue in:  He called you an idiot non-riding poser. :lol:

:lol: MN Momo talking about riding sleds :lmao: 38 miles out and back :lmao::lol: 

Not many guys on here have ridden and ride the diverse places I do :bc: Vince and a couple others and that's about it.  Poor MN Momo - big time rider in the Duluth area with no fucking snow forr 3 years :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider