Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That is interesting isn't it. Poor old Canada letting in all of those immigrants without our citizens armed to the teeth to protect ourselves and yet no terrorist attacks. How the fuck can we welcome immigrants and be safe?

Not gonna lie. I have been scared before. Shit got real in whitewater a bunch of times. But as far as giving up my freedoms because I'm scared of immigrants. No way.

BTW. I have to apologize for my earlier statement regarding Americans being racists and cowards. Obviously not all Americans Cut and Ran. 

Just the majority of Trump supporters.

:lol:   

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Not gonna lie. I have been scared before. Shit got real in whitewater a bunch of times. But as far as giving up my freedoms because I'm scared of immigrants. No way.

BTW. I have to apologize for my earlier statement regarding Americans being racists and cowards. Obviously not all Americans Cut and Ran. 

Just the majority of Trump supporters.

You've been Professor Pissy Pants on these forums for years...don't kid yourself. Giving yourself a bit of a scare in your kayak :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is funny that he does  not see it as a problem, now.

After watching the complete  reversal  by both parties on H C,  one would be a fool to still be loyal to either party.  Disgusting, watching politicians,  guys on here post about hard we are getting fucked, followed  by a :lol: calling it a win for their side.  morons.

I can't speak for every chapter of the TEA party, but my local chapter was great. exposed a lot of frauds within the party, and open my eyes to the stupidity of blind loyalty.

yup love it when they claim to have higher principles while blindly cheerleading their side. 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You've been Professor Pissy Pants on these forums for years...don't kid yourself. Giving yourself a bit of a scare in your kayak :lol: 

Don't knock it until you try it tough guy. I'm not going to compare it to a fire fight in a war zone. But class V is intense when people come out of their boats or get stuffed behind waterfalls.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't knock it until you try it tough guy. I'm not going to compare it to a fire fight in a war zone. But class V is intense when people come out of their boats or get stuffed behind waterfalls.

I've been in class III and IV rapids before and I thought it was fun as hell. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

You are saying that with what's going on with your side right now?  

Image result for laughing gif

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Exactly!  Americans sold their soul in fear after terrorist attacks.

They demonized refugees and ignored their core values out of fear.

The French did not bend even when faced with this.

That takes courage. 

60 years after WW2 French are Brave and Americans cower. 

The Germans are accepting over 1 million refugees and Americans spew hatred.

Do you ever get tired of being a pussy?  Or being wrong?

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:

Guess not.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Exactly!  Americans sold their soul in fear after terrorist attacks.

They demonized refugees and ignored their core values out of fear.

The French did not bend even when faced with this.

That takes courage. 

60 years after WW2 French are Brave and Americans cower. 

The Germans are accepting over 1 million refugees and Americans spew hatred.

Of which the Germans admitted it was a mistake and now are paying some to leave. :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Of which the Germans admitted it was a mistake and now are paying some to leave. :lol:  

Poor Rev.  No brains but a huge bleeding heart.  I wonder if he is fed intravenously...though his sphincter.

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Rev.  No brains but a huge bleeding heart.  I wonder if he is fed intravenously...though his sphincter.

A little over half.... :lol:  62% is a little over?  Wonder if Revkev would allow a couple 18-30 yo Islamic men to stay in his house with his family?   Bet I know the answer. :lol:  

In Europe, over 800,000 migrants have traveled to Europe by sea in 2015, according to the United Nations refugee agency, and a little over half have come from Syria. About 62% of all migrants that have traveled to Europe this year, however, are men. A little under a quarter, 22%, are children and only 16% are women.

http://time.com/4122186/syrian-refugees-donald-trump-young-men/

19 hours ago, Skidooski said:

In a raft lumpy? Very few people die in class IV unless of a heart attack from it being the only real exercise they've had in years. But yeah, class IV is full on fun. Unless you are talking the Grand Canyon scale in which case 4 is a joke.

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

A little over half.... :lol:  62% is a little over?  Wonder if Revkev would allow a couple 18-30 yo Islamic men to stay in his house with his family?   Bet I know the answer. :lol:  

In Europe, over 800,000 migrants have traveled to Europe by sea in 2015, according to the United Nations refugee agency, and a little over half have come from Syria. About 62% of all migrants that have traveled to Europe this year, however, are men. A little under a quarter, 22%, are children and only 16% are women.

http://time.com/4122186/syrian-refugees-donald-trump-young-men/

It's amazing how the cowards who are scared of immigrants like to compare the situation in Europe to that of the North America. We get to pick and choose from people who are already vetted. Europeans have to save them from the Ocean first and then worry about their background. 

Republicans and their false equivalency.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's amazing how the cowards who are scared of immigrants like to compare the situation in Europe to that of the North America. We get to pick and choose from people who are already vetted. Europeans have to save them from the Ocean first and then worry about their background. 

We do, huh?

19 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

19 hours ago, Skidooski said:

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

In a raft lumpy? Very few people die in class IV unless of a heart attack from it being the only real exercise they've had in years. But yeah, class IV is full on fun. Unless you are talking the Grand Canyon scale in which case 4 is a joke.

Sooo you get scared by something that rarely kills anyone then? First you say they scared you and that they were class IV rapids and now you down play it all. :lol: Get your shit straight  Professor Pissy Pants. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Not scared of them just don't want to fucking pay for them here.  Glad to help the refugee's stay in their country of origin.    

Would you take in a couple Muslim male refugee's in the 18-30 year old range? 

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you for real?

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you for real?

What didn't you understand? 

I was suggesting that lumpy might have paddled class III & IV in a raft. Not a kayak.

Did you have something else you didn't understand?

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

Not scared of them just don't want to fucking pay for them here.  Glad to help the refugee's stay in their country of origin.    

Would you take in a couple Muslim male refugee's in the 18-30 year old range? 

Point is out of fear and hatred of immigrants Republicans ignored everything that was wrong with Trump. You fucked up and gave into your fears. 

The French did not. 

So I guess making fun of the French and claiming they would all be speaking German if it wasn't for MERICA is over. 

The German's are less racist than Americans. How did that happen?

Edited by revkevsdi

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I was suggesting that lumpy might have paddled class III & IV in a raft. Not a kayak.

Yeah.  I'm trying to understand how the crime and poverty rates are going up in Toronto.  If only there was a common denominator that seems to follow these two increases in every city in which mass immigrants are accepted.  Oops....just answered my own question.  Never mind then.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes you are a Canadian on a sled site posting on American politics that do not affect you in any way, and you don't even own a sled. Am i missing anything?

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes you are a Canadian on a sled site posting on American politics that do not affect you in any way, and you don't even own a sled. Am i missing anything?

You dumbfucks have trouble staying on topic.