Check your account email address ×

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

Boo hoo.. I’m glad he called it this. He was right again too.

https://www.yahoo.com/video/trump-sued-saying-china-virus-201221352.html

There was nothing to be wrong about when it came to country of origin. You’re conflating it with the way he said it, which is purely subjective. 

44 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He called it the China flu because it came from China. That wasn’t in dispute, but good job.

The way he said it.. you big pussy. Hurt your feelings eh? Good. I loved how he talked to ppl like you. Boohoo I dont like the way he said it..:cry:He huwt my feewings :cry:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yup.....man-made lab leak....I am now officially an anti-vaxxer as well. Way too many adverse side effects being swept under the same rug as the laptop. Can't trust our government on anything anymore.

weird-huh (1).jpg

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is really over your head.

Naw, same shit you’re always peddling.

31 minutes ago, Pete said:

The way he said it.. you big pussy. Hurt your feelings eh? Good. I loved how he talked to ppl like you. Boohoo I dont like the way he said it..:cry:He huwt my feewings :cry:

And now you’re projecting. :lol:

Good lord, I could care less what Trump called it, just calling you out when you said “he was right” - like no shit?!? Pretty hard to get the country of origin wrong.

:smack:

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Naw, same shit you’re always peddling.

And now you’re projecting. :lol:

Good lord, I could care less what Trump called it, just calling you out when you said “he was right” - like no shit?!? Pretty hard to get the country of origin wrong.

:smack:

Exactly…same old shit and same old dumbfuck regurgitating it again but he does have a new toady at his side.😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

I’ve said from the beginning that it wouldn’t surprise me of it came from a Chinese lab, so no killing today.

So youbare OK with the push of the false narrative? 

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Are you actually as dumb as AC or just trying to be?

Biting words coming from the likes of you.  :lol:   Can't speak for AC, but know I trust Bill Gates, Fauci and the WEF as far as I could throw them, and they're all balls deep in the global reset agenda.  Do you think Fauci lied when Rand Paul asked him if he was funding gain of function research at Wuhan?  We could start there.

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Biting words coming from the likes of you.  :lol:   Can't speak for AC, but know I trust Bill Gates, Fauci and the WEF as far as I could throw them, and they're all balls deep in the global reset agenda.  Do you think Fauci lied when Rand Paul asked him if he was funding gain of function research at Wuhan?  We could start there.

Moving the goalposts again?  He said that Fauci CREATED Covid and intentionally released it.  You then agreed.  Now you don't believe that after being called out?

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Moving the goalposts again?  He said that Fauci CREATED Covid and intentionally released it.  You then agreed.  Now you don't believe that after being called out?

Poor Deepfaggot, how does it feel to be the last person to get what has happened?

Moderna just transferred 400 million to NIH for technology transfer license payments.

Dumb as a fucking sheep. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Fauci created Covid.  You said it was Bill Gates before.  What made you change your mind?

Gates is a grifter who claimed in 2019 that 2020 would be a banner year for global health stocks.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

No doubt.

• Like 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

So you get it, but it keeps changing?  Sounds like you are the one that doesn't get it.

Fauci made it and released it, rofl.  Derrrrrr.

Even Musk acknowledge Fauci funded it via Echohealth as I said several months ago.

Always the last is your life story.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Gates is a grifter who claimed in 2019 that 2020 would be a banner year for global health stocks.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

No doubt.

No, you are.  A prediction doesn't mean they are the cause.  Otherwise you'd have to give credit to a lot more people.  So again, yes you are this fucking stupid.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Even Musk acknowledge Fauci funded it via Echohealth as I said several months ago.

Always the last is your life story.

Lol, so heresy is your fact now?  You should take a break from twitter it has rotted what little brain you have left.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No, you are.  A prediction doesn't mean they are the cause.  Otherwise you'd have to give credit to a lot more people.  So again, yes you are this fucking stupid.

Lol, so heresy is your fact now?  You should take a break from twitter it has rotted what little brain you have left.

It was after he hosted event 201 you fucking moron.

:lol: